Psychic reading confusion....

Thanks Jeffsar!
I'm considering it, as I'm really getting impatient now. Just wanna know if is it ever going to happen?
I'm sure it will eventually, but how long does a girl have to wait? And where so excited, really can't wait to hold. My very own baby in my arms!

No problem, we all need a bit of a pick me up when ttc – it’s not easy!
Some of the other girls onhere rate star on ebay – she got one girls bfp down to the day! x

Hi ebs!

Glad you are feeling better – and yey for losing a stone! You must be pleased, esp. with the FS this week. is that your bmi to what it needs to be?

Britt – we were supposed to have a day/night out on fri but after all the shopping I couldn’t be bothered eating out, so we got a take away on the way home instead – I’m so rock and roll! x

Hi ebs!

Glad you are feeling better – and yey for losing a stone! You must be pleased, esp. with the FS this week. is that your bmi to what it needs to be?

Britt – we were supposed to have a day/night out on fri but after all the shopping I couldn’t be bothered eating out, so we got a take away on the way home instead – I’m so rock and roll! x

it wears me out shopping now, so i knwo how you felt. i just hit a wall and couldnt walk no more, if anyone had passed me they would have thought i had been walking around for about 10 hours but i had been there 3 lol

take out sounds good to me!

i had a grilled chicken kebab with loads of salad and chilli sauce - yummy! x

Hi ebs!

Thanks. My bmi is not quite where they would want it but only 5lbs away. I am losing just in case they still want to give me clomid and for clomid they want my bmi to be 34 or below and right now its 34.9 I think. Hopefully I'll lose another lb by wednesday if I'm really good but at least I'll have shown willing by losing weight.

I'm not surprised you are both knackered carrying those bumps around! I suppose if you imagine doing all that walking with a baby strapped to front of you it would be exhausting. :wacko: xxx

yeah, exhausting just about covers it, lol!

i seriously can't breathe today! x

Afternoon all,well like clockwork af was here when i got up this mornin,i think I'll give a miss tryin this month till i get things sorted with my thyroid,hopefully once that's sorted I'll fall pregnant quickly .

Hi Mamadonna

i am sorry AF got you :hugs:

how are you? hope your okay xx

I'm ok was really expecting af,i need 2 get myself sorted then think about ttc maybe in a month or 2 if all goes ok

I'm ok was really expecting af,i need 2 get myself sorted then think about ttc maybe in a month or 2 if all goes ok

yeah i cant blame you, concentrate on 1 thing at a time, that way you will be less stressed in yourself which should also help things along when you are ttc again.

when they give you something to control the thyroid prob, is it something they give you straight away that starts working straight away? x

I'm not sure,i think the tablets start working between 4/8 wks.it depends on what treatment they decide on,i hope they have caught mine quick enough that the treatment works fast ,but I'll just have 2 wait till i go and see them

I'm not sure,i think the tablets start working between 4/8 wks.it depends on what treatment they decide on,i hope they have caught mine quick enough that the treatment works fast ,but I'll just have 2 wait till i go and see them

Hiya hun, sorry af got you, but I think you are right – I got pregnant before my thyroid levels were right, and there wasn’t a sufficient amount to sustain the pregnancy – my mmc was diagnosed a result of the thyroid, so probably best to get levels normalised then ttc – I waited another month and it happened, hopefully it will for you too x

Thanks jeffsar i would be 2 scared 2 fall pregnant cos i know that it would end again in mc or another ectopic

when is your apt. for thyroid consultant?

i just finished work, only 7 days to go now, woohoo!! x

i know, i can't believe it! obviously they don't know it's 7 days until i leave for good - which is a scary thought!

been trying to get all my pictures off the computer etc without it being too obvious - i want my mat pay first! x

i know, i can't believe it! obviously they don't know it's 7 days until i leave for good - which is a scary thought!

been trying to get all my pictures off the computer etc without it being too obvious - i want my mat pay first! x

Oh yeah!!!!! Won't you have to pay any of it back or does it not matter? I'm not clued up on these things.

Have you got all your bump pics on your work computer? :haha: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->