Psychic reading confusion....

well i have been told the likliehood is i'll be induced at 37 weeks, so technically i will have my baby next month! i will find out on the 2nd if that's the plan.

are you getting really excited now? x

wow so you can say it now then!

You are having a baby next month!!

yes i am very excited now, i keep having dreams that baby is here but i havent had a dream about labour yet lol

i think cos everything is ready for him, i just feel like we are sat waiting now and its not coming quick enough lol. But on the other hand i think a few weeks to do final things in the house is what we need so then i am happy to wait a little longer

how are you feeling ? x

I’m feeling ok – just really big and uncomfortable. Plus, I have really bad heartburn so I’m feeling a bit sorry for myself!

I keep having dreams/nightmares about Singapore, so the baby dreams haven’t really started yet, lol!

It seems to be dragging for me too now, and I am nowhere near as organised as you are – still have so much to do, and baby has 5 vests – nothing else to wear! x

I’m feeling ok – just really big and uncomfortable. Plus, I have really bad heartburn so I’m feeling a bit sorry for myself!

I keep having dreams/nightmares about Singapore, so the baby dreams haven’t really started yet, lol!

It seems to be dragging for me too now, and I am nowhere near as organised as you are – still have so much to do, and baby has 5 vests – nothing else to wear! x

yeah it is v uncomfortable, and i keep thinking i have 10 weeks to grow bigger yet!

ouch heart burn i hate it! have you had some milk? it seems to ease mine

oh dear, singapore will be amazing a fantastic new start for all of you, its bound to be scary but what a life you will be able to lead.

you need to do countdown things to what is coming up and keep crossing them off like me, and i keep making plans all the time so i have things to look forward to to pass time lol, thats why we booked that weekend away cos i thought well i will be 32 weeks and coming up to 33 when we get back so then there will only be 7 left lol xx

i know, i am currently counting down to my last day at work, which is next thursday, so only 6 more days to go!

then, i have a scan on the 2nd, and hpefully only 2/3 weeks left after that! x

i know, i am currently counting down to my last day at work, which is next thursday, so only 6 more days to go!

what week should i be prepared from for labour, is it usually after 37 weeks they say? x

are you consultant lead now or midwife? x

Morning ladies! :hi:

Hope everyones ok. I've got my FS appointment in 2 hours!!!!! :happydance: Hope its all good news.

Anyway just checking in to see how everyone is. x

hi ebs, good luck today, let us know how you get on!

well, i am still feeling rotten, BH are very strong and i can't breathe - i really hope this baby doesn't want to wait until 40 weeks to arrive! x

Hi Everyone!!

Ebs good luck let us know how you get on xx

Jeffsar - are you getting any pain with your BH? hope they ease soon for you, if it was a BH i have only had one so i am hoping they stay away, i sometimes feel like my stomach goes tight but it feels more like baby is pushing to the surface so i am assuming it is that.

thanks for your post on my heart burn thread it is driving me insane today i have had it since i got up and it is just sitting there and comes on bad now and then, i was just scared to just take something.

i have a bump pic i have attached it below last weeks and this weeks, i dont think there is much change, i am going to post it on my journal tomorrow but i havent weighed in or anything yet so i will let you ladies see it first xx

Attachments

• 20 - 28 weeks 5 days.jpg
    20 - 28 weeks 5 days.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 21 - 29 weeks 5 days.jpg
    21 - 29 weeks 5 days.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 0
hi girls!! hope all is well, britt and jeffsar, do you guys have prilosec over there? it is the ONE and ONLY thing that controls my heartburn from ever even happening. I take one pill in the mornings and it lasts me all day. It's a miracle! I get really bad heartburn if I don't take it! I only get heartburn when pregnant though! Weird!!

So I just stumbled upon this. Of course it isn't as reliable, and it's just for fun, but I thought of you girls once I found it :)
It predicts your delivery and the baby, etc. based off some questions you have to answer. So far it's always predicted a girl for me... so that's a plus! haha. I changed a couple answers a few times because I didn't know what to put for the number of rings I wear on my fingers. I just wear my wedding band set, but I have 3 rings souldered together so it's just like 1, but it's 3... so I didn't know what to put! haha

https://pregnancyandbaby.sheknows.com/pregnancy/baby/Madame-Zaritska-predicts-your-birth-experience-1.php

things are still good with me.. feeling little girl move a lot now, I think shes more active in there than Lexi was, so that worries me she'll be much more active than Lexi! Lexi was a good baby, slept good for us, etc! eeex!

Hi britt!

No probs, my heartburn was killing me last week so I had to get something – that mallox is awful but works a treat and is totally safe – my MW gave me it.

My BH are really quite strong, but not painful – I never got them until the end last time round, but have had them for weeks and weeks this time.

Your bump is coming on nicely, the wee man must be getting chubby!

Hope ebs is getting on ok…….. x

Hiya! Back from the FS. Actually saw the FS this time and not one of her assistants like last time, she saw us straight away.. no waiting around plus free parking! Couldn't have gone better! :haha:

Anyway she says everything else was fine results wise and took my word for my weight as 34.9 but she said the one thing that could be improved was the day 21 progesterone which was 37. She said it is good but the low side of good and has given me 6 months worth of clomid! :wohoo: Really happy. Can't wait for next cycle now. :haha:

You poor ladies with heartburn. I've only had it when pregnant but since the MMC I get it occasionally which I assume is just my body getting back to normal but still acting a bit pregnant. Not looking forward to it again though. :dohh: xxx

Hi Erin, glad to hear that you are well!

I’ve not heard of that treatment, but will look in the chemist next time I’m in!
I’m away to look at that link you posted – I should be working but only 5 days to go, so hay ho!! x

Yey for clomid ebs!!!!
Be warned though – I have 3 friends that it worked for ranging from 1st-3rd cycle, but all were multiple births, lol!! x

Oops forgot to say,... Britt, I can see a difference in your bump. I think it sticks out a bit further but that may be the way he's laid. xxx

Yey for clomid ebs!!!!
Be warned though – I have 3 friends that it worked for ranging from 1st-3rd cycle, but all were multiple births, lol!! x

Thanks Jeffsar!!! Bring it on! :haha: She said there is a 5% chance of multiples but we're fine with that as log as there isn't more than 2. :haha: xxx

yeah I did maalox for awhile too, but this prevents me from getting heartburn at all. Otherwise I would just be drinking maalox all day because it comes back 30 minutes later. haha.

ebs, that sounds like a great appointment!! Have you done clomid yet? I can't remember!

britt, your bump is so cute :) :thumbup:

Yey for clomid ebs!!!!

Thanks Jeffsar!!! Bring it on! :haha: She said there is a 5% chance of multiples but we're fine with that as log as there isn't more than 2. :haha: xxx

haha, yeah I have a few friends it worked for right away, but they all had single births! One girl had to be on it twice for each pregnancy, and she only had one baby each time even though twins run in her family!

ebs thats great news!! i am so pleased for you.

When do you start taking it then? will it help for this cycle? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->