Psychic reading confusion....

no, i am entitled to it anyway - you have to tell them 8 weeks before your return date what your intentions are, i.e to come back or not. so as luck would have it, i will get some pay until we leave the country! x

no, i am entitled to it anyway - you have to tell them 8 weeks before your return date what your intentions are, i.e to come back or not. so as luck would have it, i will get some pay until we leave the country! x

That fab then. Get what you're entitled to. :thumbup: Extra spendo for the new :baby: xxx

i know, it is good. plus i will sell my car here - which should be around £8,000 ish so we should be ok for a while!

just looking at condos just now, still unsure what we are doing house wise....... too many decisions! x

i know, it is good. plus i will sell my car here - which should be around £8,000 ish so we should be ok for a while!

just looking at condos just now, still unsure what we are doing house wise....... too many decisions! x

It must be so daunting moving so far away. :wacko: Are you going to rent out your house? x

well, my hubby's contract is permanent rather than a 2 year thing...... so really, we think we are best selling our house here - it's brand new, and renting a 5 bed house here will be extremely difficult. i don't have a clue what we are doing, lol! x

well, my hubby's contract is permanent rather than a 2 year thing...... so really, we think we are best selling our house here - it's brand new, and renting a 5 bed house here will be extremely difficult. i don't have a clue what we are doing, lol! x

Yeah probably best as like you say...it might not be as easy to rent as a 2-3 bed house plus if/when you come back you can buy again.

Wow you have alot to do. :wacko: xxx

Morning :hi:

How are we all this morning?

CD7 for me.... ugh... I hate the waiting. :dohh: FS tomorrow though! Hope its a good appointment. xxx

i'm sure the apt. will be good - make sure and tell them everything xx

i'm sure the apt. will be good - make sure and tell them everything xx

Yeah... I might make some notes as I remember things today so I don't forget anything. I really hope they give me clomid to help my chances and don't just send me away to lose more weight. :wacko:

How are you today? x

uncomfortable!!

ready for it to be done now, lol! i have severe motivation problems at work too - i shouldn't really be on here, but nevermind! x

uncomfortable!!

ready for it to be done now, lol! i have severe motivation problems at work too - i shouldn't really be on here, but nevermind! x

hehe its like your last week of school... no one ever does anything. :haha: Have you had to hand over to someone else? x

well my assistant team leader is stepping into the role, and he covers me every friday, so it has been an easy handover! he is off this week too so not much to do! x

well my assistant team leader is stepping into the role, and he covers me every friday, so it has been an easy handover! he is off this week too so not much to do! x

Sounds like a lovely quiet week for your last week. Lots of time to spend on BnB! :haha: xxx

Hi all
hope your all okay, i am on a big srping clean today but doing bit by bit so i dont ache, i have started in the kitchen and cleaned all the cupboards and the french doors. I am just doing the floor now, i have cif'd all the grout between them now i just need to clean the tiles but having a rest lol, then onto the lounge.

X

lol yeah thats prob it, i am starting to worry that if i get bigger i wont be able to get all the house clean for the little one when he comes and i want it really clean for when he comes home. I am driving hubby mad cos i am like this this this needs doing and we only have 10 weeks left and he thinks i am mad, he says we can still do things when he is here you know lol x

it's funny, i started to get really upset last night that the house wasn't spotless - maybe my nesting will start soon too! x

i think thats what it is though when you start worrying, and with the sounds of it you was last night.Its weird how you get them feelings but the midwife, says you dont need to clean etc just look after your baby and rest before, but i want everything clean and tidy for when i bring him home.

do you know only 12 more days after today then we can say we are having a baby next month! i hope i scrape into september or it will be oct for me seen as my due date is 10th oct x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->