Psychic reading confusion....

OMG Erin – that predicted me a boy of 13lbs 6 oz’s!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That will kill me?!!?!?! I need to be induced NOW, lol!!!! x

hahahahahahahahaha :rofl: so funny!!!!! i got 4 lbs a couple times, then 15 lbs. come on, thats not serious! lol!!! i wish i had straight answers for the questions! like my favorite color is turquoise, thats not an option, but teal is similar, but i also like purple, but not sure if i like violet better than purple. lol. and the ring question confuses me too.

it's really funny!! i was like - hmmm, if i change a few answers will i get a better size baby??? and guess what, yep!! i changed colour to another of my favourites and i also wear three rings as one so changed that, and got predicted a girl of 9lbs 4oz - much more managable!! x

hahaha much better! and i believe it to be a girl for you anyway ;)

so did you put 3 rings as 1 ring?

i origianlly put 1 ring, as the join together, but chnaged it to three. and pink is my favourite colour, but i love black, which technically isn't a colour, so i changed to black and from that, it changed sex, weight and hair colour, lol!!! x

yeah... well if you click the back button after you get your prediction, don't change anything, and click 'get prediction' again, it changes the answers too.. :( oh well, all for fun :)

yeah, it cheered up my afternoon - although when i read 13lbs 6 oz's i almost fell off my chair, lol! x

i did the link and got girl!! now not that i dont want a girl but i have thrown away all the packaging for all the nursery things and washed all the clothes lol!
xx

hahaha oh britt, now we know its wrong! lol

lol well i am guessing it is, cos we have had 3 scans confirm but now yo have me worried! lol

she will have to sleep in a boys room if he turns out to be a girl lol x

there is no way that is right - well, maybe that is me wishful thinking as could you imagine how much having a 13lb 6oz baby would sting?!?!!?? lol, i think you are safe enough britt!x

ebs, that sounds like a great appointment!! Have you done clomid yet? I can't remember!

No this will be the first time. I was previously losing weight before so they would give it to me but them fell pregnant.

ebs thats great news!! i am so pleased for you.

When do you start taking it then? will it help for this cycle? xx

Thanks. No. I have to take it from CD2-6 and I'm on CD8 now so I'll have to wait for next cycle. Obviously hoping there isn't a next cycle but if there is I have something to look forward to. xxx

OMG Erin – that predicted me a boy of 13lbs 6 oz’s!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That will kill me?!!?!?! I need to be induced NOW, lol!!!! x

OMG!!! :rofl: So funny... you girls make me laugh.

I actually took the test too... :blush: I know I'm not pregnant but apparently I'm going to have a ginger baby. :rofl: xxx

Morning girls!

How is everyone doing today? I am feeling ok, just big and uncomfortable, but I guess I will be like that for a while yet, lol!

My friend is in for a section as we speak – it is planned at 36 wks as she gave birth to a baby girl last july at 28 weeks, but tragically baby Myia died age 1 day old. So this pregnancy has been really tough on her, and she text last night really worried, so fx’d to her that all is going well – I will keep you posted!

xx

oooh, just realised i am a melon, lol!

Only one fruit left for me now!!! x

Morning!

Happy Melon!! lol

sending your friend big hugs! xx

i am feeling good today, i got up with hubby this morning when he went to work then i decided to have a batch with a face mask and read my book lol, i had an hour in there was lovely

hows everyone??

Jeffsar whens your next appointment? will you know then if you will be induced at 37 weeks? xx

Morning britt!

A bath sounds lovely – very jealous! I am at work, pretending to be busy, lol!

My next apt. is 26th, then I have a scan on the2nd – from that they will decide if I am to be induced – I hope so, I am ready for it to be done now!
Do you get any more scans? x

Morning britt!

A bath sounds lovely – very jealous! I am at work, pretending to be busy, lol!

My next apt. is 26th, then I have a scan on the2nd – from that they will decide if I am to be induced – I hope so, I am ready for it to be done now!
Do you get any more scans? x

it was great (sorry to rub it in lol) in fact i am thinking of making it a regular morning thing!

no more scans for me unless baby goes over the growth line or under but he is bang on it at the min which is good.

If you get induced you will be leaving me way behind :nope:!

but then you can post me your labour story and i can get all prepared lol

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"