Psychic reading confusion....

hi girls!

ebs, it is freezing here - nothing new there!
It'a peterhead's 'Scottish Week' this week so a week full of activities etc. today is a huge kids party at the beach and then tonight the red arrows are flying over, so taylor very excited!

how is everyone feeling today?
xx

hi girls!

ebs, it is freezing here - nothing new there!
It'a peterhead's 'Scottish Week' this week so a week full of activities etc. today is a huge kids party at the beach and then tonight the red arrows are flying over, so taylor very excited!

how is everyone feeling today?
xx

Oh no! Well if its any comfort I think we have rain forecast for later. :rain:

Aww bless Taylor. I bet he is excited!!! Are you getting to go to any of this or are you stuck at work? x

well, hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

we went to see the red arrows last night, and i have to say it was really good! my wee boy had a great time. we are just having a lazy day today - i woke up at 10.30am! having really strong bh's today - i actually wondered earlier if i was in labour, but think i am ok!

x

we went to see the red arrows last night, and i have to say it was really good! my wee boy had a great time. we are just having a lazy day today - i woke up at 10.30am! having really strong bh's today - i actually wondered earlier if i was in labour, but think i am ok!

x

Sounds great fun except for the BH! Are they like contractions? xxx

x

Sounds great fun except for the BH! Are they like contractions? xxx

yeah, like contractions just less frequent and less painful! they settled down last night though.

how's your weekend?

Hi erin, hope you had a lovely weekend too xx

Hi ladies :hi:

Jeffsar... glad to hear the BH has settled down. Have you had a play with your new pram?

Hope everyone else is ok.

I'm in a really good mood today. Started :sex: for this cycle last night and when I mentioned it to DH he said "Yeah that woman at the hospital said you're better to have sex before ovulation." I was so happy he'd listened and took notice of what she said. So we started last night and I'm going to try and get him to do every other day to cover it. :happydance: Oooh and just ordered a spray lube called Zestica and I think we need that extra help with dryness. :blush: xxx

hi all hope ur having a good weekend

ebs make sure ur lube is sperm friendly!u dont wanna kill them off before they get a chance to get where they are going :thumbup:

not much happening here just waiting for my apt oh and i'm back to work tomorrow:cry::dohh::nope:

hi mama!

you are heading back to work and i am on the countdown - 4 days left for me, woohoo!!
strange to think that if the move comes off - which we'll know by end of aug - i won't ever be going back....!

how have you been? xx

i would love to be not going back to work lol
i'm good just waiting to see my endo,my doc has told him we are ttc so he said he would go thru things when he sees us

hi all hope ur having a good weekend

ebs make sure ur lube is sperm friendly!u dont wanna kill them off before they get a chance to get where they are going :thumbup:

not much happening here just waiting for my apt oh and i'm back to work tomorrow:cry::dohh::nope:

Yes its one of the ones like pre-seed and conceive plus. :thumbup:

I bet you are on the countdown to your appointment! xxx

hi mama!

you are heading back to work and i am on the countdown - 4 days left for me, woohoo!!
strange to think that if the move comes off - which we'll know by end of aug - i won't ever be going back....!

how have you been? xx

4 days left! That is no time at all. :happydance: I imagine it will feel quite sad when you leave knowing you probably won't return.

AFM... I had loads of EWCM last night! :happydance: I never usually have it this early so I'm so glad we started BDing! :thumbup:

Gained 3 1/2lbs stuffing my face since the appointment too so I'm back on the diet today. :blush: I want to shift as much weight as possible before I get pregnant. x

Hi girls,

How is everyone today?
well, i may not be induced early - i think baby is breech!! iam pretty sure it turned at the weekend, but i have MW tomorrow so will find out then - i will not be happy if that's the case! x

yes ebs i'm counting down the days till my apt,not sure how long after that i will be able to start again,i must admit i am kinda liking not thinking about ttc,its been all i have thought about since last april:dohh:

what a little tinker jeffsar,i really hope baby has turned!and i hope u get a date to be induced if baby has

Hi girls,

How is everyone today?
well, i may not be induced early - i think baby is breech!! iam pretty sure it turned at the weekend, but i have MW tomorrow so will find out then - i will not be happy if that's the case! x
Oh no! If the baby stays breech does that mean you would have to have a c-section? I hope baby isn't breech so things can go as planned. x

yes ebs i'm counting down the days till my apt,not sure how long after that i will be able to start again,i must admit i am kinda liking not thinking about ttc,its been all i have thought about since last april:dohh:

what a little tinker jeffsar,i really hope baby has turned!and i hope u get a date to be induced if baby has

I bet it is a huge relief not thinking about ttc. I think we all need a break sometimes don't we? Its like a never-ending rollercoaster. :wacko: xxx

i don't even know if the baby is breech, but i have a feeling it is, lol!
i will find out tomorrow, but just incase my hunch is right, i have booked an apt with my mums work (a chiropractor) and if it is they can have a go at getting bubs back into position! so hopefully it won't come to a section, but i really want it head down by the time of my scan so they can make a decision to induce me early - that's the hope anyway!

how has everyone been today?

ebs, great news on ewcm! x

mama, it must be a bit of a relief not to be ttc for a wee while - after a year it really started to get to me, so when i was told to wait a few months it actually helped me relax i think x

britt, where are you?! hope you are ok x

erin, how's the bump coming along? x

Hi Everyone!!

Sorry i havent been on in a few days, work has been busy and i have been sooo tired at night i havent been on the comp. Been early nights for me. As well as getting things done around the house.

Hope everyone is okay, fingers crossed your pre ov b'dng has done the trick ebs!

Jeffsar - i was thinking the same thing about my little mad yesterday he was moving so much now i have a very hard lump at the top that i would guess is head size, so he better not have turned!, but i am at midwife at 3 today so we will see what they say.

do you know what week they check for that and book you in for a c section?

although my midwife checks anyway i wondered the lastest they would leave it, chancing that they would come the wrong way if labour starts etc.

Mamadonna - hope you are okay, and that you can start TTC again soon x

Erin - are you posting a bump pic soon? xx

Morning everyone :hi:

Jeffsar & Britt... good luck with your appointments today. :thumbup:

Britt... I was beginning to wonder where you were. Glad everything is ok and you were just tired.

Mama & Erin... hope you're both ok too

AFM... was meant to BD last night but DH was so grumpy that we ended up argueing. :dohh: Ov tests are starting to darken this morning though so I'm sure if we BD tonight we'll be covered. xxx

Morning everyone :hi:

Jeffsar & Britt... good luck with your appointments today. :thumbup:

Britt... I was beginning to wonder where you were. Glad everything is ok and you were just tired.

Mama & Erin... hope you're both ok too

AFM... was meant to BD last night but DH was so grumpy that we ended up argueing. :dohh: Ov tests are starting to darken this morning though so I'm sure if we BD tonight we'll be covered. xxx

Thank you.

i think as long as you have tried either side or every other day around ovulation it should cover it, with how long the sperm lasts so looking good! esp if you bd tonight as well

we are going to the shop about my pram sat, i havent heard anything yet so if we havent by sat gonna pay for my car seat with the money i have put down for my pram then, order it from that other shop. I darent leave it any longer just incase standard time is like 4 weeks or something.

I have just rang bristols to see what the del time would be if we ordered it sat, so we will see and they also said they would knock at least 10% off if we had the pushchair acces pack and carry cot, so we would be getting the same price if not less so we will see they are coming back to me this morning. xx

Morning girls!

Britt, glad you are ok, was getting worried! I hope both our little ones are not being mischievous – although I can practically see the head under my ribs so don’t think I have any hope of it being head down at my apt! I’m in at 4.30pm so I’ll update later. Good luck for yours too.

Hope everyone else is well xx

Morning girls!

Britt, glad you are ok, was getting worried! I hope both our little ones are not being mischievous – although I can practically see the head under my ribs so don’t think I have any hope of it being head down at my apt! I’m in at 4.30pm so I’ll update later. Good luck for yours too.

Hope everyone else is well xx

yeah im fine just been lazy so havent been on lol. Babies not even here yet and being naughty lol.

i am hoping this what i can feel is his bum, but with how he moved yesterday felt like he was doing flips and everything so god knows what position he is in.

Jeffsar - did u see my question about baby being wrong way what week do they take it that they have to make a decision for a c section? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->