Psychic reading confusion....

That made me laugh out your DH! :haha: My DH wants to know no details of labour anything. I think he just wants to think that a baby will appear if by magic with none of the messy stuff. :haha: xxx

lol they think they are strong until it comes to something like this!
i am glad i am having my mum there as well lol

yeah i think they must all think that, a bit of pain and baby slides out all clean and sorted dressed and home lol bless them thats why we do it! x

Britt, how you feeling – I’ve been worrying about you xx

Britt, how you feeling – I’ve been worrying about you xx

i am fine thank you just feel totally normal, well pregnant normal lol. So i am hoping it was just a bit that came away and nothing else will progress. I have read on a few places when the plug all comes away there is loads of it and this was quite a bit but not as much as what has been described by others.

how are you ? xx

afternoon ebs!

britt, i wouldn't worry too much if it wasn't bloody - i have had a few little blobs over the last weeks but MW said if no blood, no concern x

i am ok, had my last antenatal class today, so that was weird, and i finish work tomorrow so it all seem squite real now! i have scan to look forward to and then i should have a better idea of when bubs will be making it's arrival!
x

Afternoon Ebs!! Hope your okay

Yeah i think everything should be okay now, like yuo say if there is no blood there shouldnt be anything to worry about, i think it just took me by suprise this morning cos i didnt expect seeing it yet, so scared me a little. But felt fine all day, so just gonna take it easy tonight finish work have a nice soak with my book then relax on the sofa i think then see how things tomorrow

how exciting that you will prob know when baby is coming after that scan xx

Jeffsar.... I can't believe you have one day of work left! :wacko: Time has flown.

Britt... glad you are feeling better and not so worried. x

morning girls!

well, baby is not breech, lol! in fact, the head is 3/5 engaged!! the reason the bum feels so hard is baby is lying slightly back to back, but i can cope with that! MW also thinks the growth spurt is slowing down; i'm measuring 37 wks now so only a few weeks ahead in comparison to 6! we will see on th 2nd at scan.....

so plan now is to either have induction if baby is still huge, but if it's 'normal' sized, i have a sweep booked for the 30th August!!!! my sweep worked first time within hours with taylor, so looks like this may be an August baby!

britt, glad your LO is right way 'down' too!

hope everyone else is good too x

wow!!! that is great!!! my sweep didnt work, even after 2 days!

Thanks, its just cos it is so early. But i have been back to check a few times and there isnt any more so i am hoping it was just a bit that came away and will stop now. But if i notice anymore or have any pains i am going to ask to see anyone. I darent risk it even if they turn me away and say nothing is wrong i am still going to go x

that would be scary! I didn't ever get to see my plug since I was induced, so I'd be as freaked as you are! good luck!

That made me laugh out your DH! :haha: My DH wants to know no details of labour anything. I think he just wants to think that a baby will appear if by magic with none of the messy stuff. :haha: xxx

lol they think they are strong until it comes to something like this!
i am glad i am having my mum there as well lol

yeah i think they must all think that, a bit of pain and baby slides out all clean and sorted dressed and home lol bless them thats why we do it! x

hahahaha :rofl: DH was pretty good about it, I think in the moment they will be a bit better about things :)

afternoon ebs!

britt, i wouldn't worry too much if it wasn't bloody - i have had a few little blobs over the last weeks but MW said if no blood, no concern x

i am ok, had my last antenatal class today, so that was weird, and i finish work tomorrow so it all seem squite real now! i have scan to look forward to and then i should have a better idea of when bubs will be making it's arrival!
x

omg, you are so close!!! eeeeeex

hi ebs and mamadonna!!! :wave: hope you are both doing well! how are your cycles coming? ebs, any +opk yet?

ok girls, here's my 22 week bump pics, one with a shirt on, the other pulled up.. and a comparison to my 18 week, I guess it has gotten bigger! lol

IMAG0055-1-1.jpg
22 weeks.jpg

18 weeks.jpg

Erin... fab bump pics! You can definatley see a difference in 2 weeks. :happydance:

I think I am around ov somewhere but not sure where. :haha: Not had a +opk yet. Just checked my stash and I only have 2 left. :dohh: I'll have to rely on my temps probably. xxx

it was actually a 4 week difference! 18-22! :) but it's a big change! and I didn't even realize it! haha

ahhh bummer on the OPKs! They were everything for me! lol. it meant I didn't have to BD until I saw a positive ;) the temps are good to confirm O, but if you don't BD before you get the temp spike, that's what scares me! eex good luck! did you BD recently and take advantage of that EWCM!? :)

it was actually a 4 week difference! 18-22! :) but it's a big change! and I didn't even realize it! haha

ahhh bummer on the OPKs! They were everything for me! lol. it meant I didn't have to BD until I saw a positive ;) the temps are good to confirm O, but if you don't BD before you get the temp spike, that's what scares me! eex good luck! did you BD recently and take advantage of that EWCM!? :)

Doh! I think I can't add up today! :haha:

I love my opk's too!! I'm going to do one tonight then one tomorrow but try to keep BDing every other day so when I do ov (if I haven't already then I'm covered. Yes we BD last night and then 3 days before so we are covered so far. :thumbup: I think I just need to keep an eye on my opk stock in future. I usually buy about 30 a time but last cycle I used soooo many. :wacko: xxx

oh you know what!!! that was my 20 week bump! lol!!! I just remembered I took one then! so that is a big difference for only 2 weeks! :doh:
lol sorry!

oh I just stalked your chart, you're covered so far! hope you O soon! :)

oh you know what!!! that was my 20 week bump! lol!!! I just remembered I took one then! so that is a big difference for only 2 weeks! :doh:
lol sorry!

oh I just stalked your chart, you're covered so far! hope you O soon! :)

Blame it on the baby brain! :haha:

Thanks... yes hopefully we are covered. I just need to know when I've ov'd. To be honest I'm wishing this cycle away to start clomid. xxx

wow,what a busy thread...lots of things happening,

erin thats a fab bump coming along :thumbup:

britt try not to worry as i think ur plug mends itself

:wohoo: jeffsar on baby being right way up.. 3/5's is really good not long now,at most a little over 4 weeks

i'm sure it wont be long till u get that pos opk ebs,and i'm sure u will have it covered:thumbup:

afm i went with my mam to the hospital today for her 1st thyroid apt and the doc reckons it will take around 12 months to put her right:saywhat:

12 months!!!!!! :wacko: Is yours the same problem as Jeffsar because I think she was sorted quite quickly. xxx

i wont know till i go in 2 weeks,my consultant knows we are wanting to try for a baby so hopefully he will change my meds to a pregnany friendly one,i havent got time to wait another yr,if thats the case i thing i'll hang up my ttc hat and coat:cry:

i wont know till i go in 2 weeks,my consultant knows we are wanting to try for a baby so hopefully he will change my meds to a pregnany friendly one,i havent got time to wait another yr,if thats the case i thing i'll hang up my ttc hat and coat:cry:

I hope he can give you something and give you the go-ahead with ttc soon. A year would be far too long to just wait to try. :wacko: xxx

yeah it would be,my doc seems to think that he has dealt with couples ttc before so keep ur fingers crossed for me

hi mama!
it really depends how quickly they caught the problam and then what treatment you get - mine was quite bad but they put me on a high dose straight away - and a month later i could tell the difference. fx'd you get sorted as quickly as me xxx

morning girls!

i am a bit panicked - baby not moving around today.......... away to have a hot coffee, see if that gets it moving!

hope everyone is well! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->