Psychic reading confusion....

Hi girls! Sorry I've been MIA- still just really busy!

Ebs, I hope you catch your eggie this month! Sounds like you're getting really close! :thumbup:

mamadonna: it is hard thinking about TTC.. it really consumes your thoughts even when you're trying not to stress it!

jeffsar: Hopefully baby didn't turn, and they're just sticking their butt way out for you and you think it's their head! :) Can't wait to hear if you're right or not though!

britt: I think you'll still be ok even if baby did turn, you still have time for him to engage in position again, but the hardness at the top of your stomach could just be the babe's butt!

afm: I haven't bothered taking a bump pic because I don't think it's really changed much! I'll get to that this week though :) :thumbup:

britt, i missed your question, sorry!

my MW said usually 34 weeks, but as i have chiropractic connections, she would wait until 36 weeks to make a decision...... i have apt on saturday booked just incase i am right! x

hi erin!

glad you are ok - and i wish my bump stop changing, lol!
i'll update later on with what the MW says! x

Britt... I don't blame you getting anxious about the pram. :wacko: I the other shop can get it all for you quickly if the co-op let you down. Must be very popular at the moment. :thumbup:

Jeffsar... I hope your appointment goes well and baby is the right way up but if not at least you have the chiropractor appt to lean back on. How do they turn the baby?

Erin... We need a new bump pic! :haha:

Mama... hope you are relaxing with your ttc break.

AFM... I've spent all morning filling in a benefits form. :wacko: At least it is done now though, Oh and I weighed myself this morning and 2 of the 3.5lbs is gone so much have been partially bloat. Now to lose the other 1.5lbs. xxx

hi ebs,

no idea how they do it, but i've heard it's not pleasant.......!x

hi ebs,

no idea how they do it, but i've heard it's not pleasant.......!x

Eeek... maybe they push on your stomach in places to encourage the baby to move? :shrug: I hope it doesn't come to that anyway. xxx

Midwife app went well, baby is measuring spot on 30 weeks, blood pressure fine, heart beat strong and ................ it babies bum lol his head is still way way down and all in correct place. x

hi every1,yes i am enjoying taking a break,just wish i didnt feel so uurrggghh,i just dont seem to have any energy

good luck ebs i hope this is ur lucky month:hugs:

hope all the mammies to be are taking things easy and get some r&r while u all still can,i hope baby has turned jeffsar would you go for the help turning or just opt for a section,if baby is breach?

Midwife app went well, baby is measuring spot on 30 weeks, blood pressure fine, heart beat strong and ................ it babies bum lol his head is still way way down and all in correct place. x

:happydance: Thats great news Britt! :thumbup: xxx

Thanks i was so relieved, i know he has time to turn and be wrong way but every week closer he is still right way is a good sign he will stay there.

Hi Mamadonna!!
you should schedule a nice long soak and relax in for one night this week for some you time! xx

morning girls!

well, baby is not breech, lol! in fact, the head is 3/5 engaged!! the reason the bum feels so hard is baby is lying slightly back to back, but i can cope with that! MW also thinks the growth spurt is slowing down; i'm measuring 37 wks now so only a few weeks ahead in comparison to 6! we will see on th 2nd at scan.....

so plan now is to either have induction if baby is still huge, but if it's 'normal' sized, i have a sweep booked for the 30th August!!!! my sweep worked first time within hours with taylor, so looks like this may be an August baby!

britt, glad your LO is right way 'down' too!

hope everyone else is good too x

Great news Jeffsar! :thumbup: I bet you were so relieved. I can't believe how close you and Britt are to actually having your babies. :wacko: It doesn't seem that long ago since we were all first getting our readings and ttc. xxx

Hi Jeffsar

Thats good news, at least both our bubbas are the right way around.

I have had a panic this morning, i have had my show, so waiting for half 9 until i can ring the midwife cos i dont know what to do, i am worrying with it being so early x

OMG britt, that is really early!!! are you sure it was show and not just, tmi, a lot of discharge?? x

OMG britt, that is really early!!! are you sure it was show and not just, tmi, a lot of discharge?? x

im pretty sure, cos as you know we get loads more discharge through pregnancy but this was like a big blob of snot like stuff, which i havent had before so i am sure it is. i have just spoke to the midwife and she said to keep an eye on it and if i get any more or start with back ache or stomach pains to ring the birthing unit so i can go in and get checked. The weird thing is though i have had bad back ache for last few days now, so now that worries me, but she did say i would know the difference between normal back ache to labout back ache x

Oh Britt.... I'm so sorry you're worrying. :nope: If its stressing you out tell the MW you need to be seen and checked over or that the back ache is getting worse... don't let her fob you off. :hugs: xxx

Thanks, its just cos it is so early. But i have been back to check a few times and there isnt any more so i am hoping it was just a bit that came away and will stop now. But if i notice anymore or have any pains i am going to ask to see anyone. I darent risk it even if they turn me away and say nothing is wrong i am still going to go x

Thanks, its just cos it is so early. But i have been back to check a few times and there isnt any more so i am hoping it was just a bit that came away and will stop now. But if i notice anymore or have any pains i am going to ask to see anyone. I darent risk it even if they turn me away and say nothing is wrong i am still going to go x

Yeah I would too. Its better to kick up a fuss over nothing than to sit at home worrying. :thumbup: xxx

yes thats what i thought, and its not just for me now got to think about baby.

Oh god whats hubby gonna be like, when i go into labour i rang to tell him just to warn him incase we have to go into the hospital or anything. And he has just rang me back checking i am okay and saying he has felt ill since i told him feeling sick and things, Men they dont have a very strong stomach do they x

That made me laugh out your DH! :haha: My DH wants to know no details of labour anything. I think he just wants to think that a baby will appear if by magic with none of the messy stuff. :haha: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->