Psychic reading confusion....

morning girls!

i am a bit panicked - baby not moving around today.......... away to have a hot coffee, see if that gets it moving!

hope everyone is well! x

Morning Jeffsar!!

midwife told me to have a really cold fizzy drink if i dont feel baby move, she also said movements would slow when it gets close to delivery so could mean thats close, which would be good for you if baby is a good size and ready.

good news i lost a tiny bit more of my plug last night, but then had a bath so i knew if any more came it was new, and it hasnt so thats all good and i havent felt any different.

i weighed me this morning and i have gained a total of 2 stone and 10 pound!!!!! x

Mamadonna, hope you dont have to wait that long :hugs: i really hope they take that you want to TTC into consideration when prescribing you with something so it can get working asap xx

morning britt!

good news about plug; it just means your body is getting ready which is a good sign - just aim for 36 weeks and you know bubs will be fine!

i have felt a couple wee movements, but nothing major - les see if a hot drink wll work - no fizzy at work! x

morning britt!

good news about plug; it just means your body is getting ready which is a good sign - just aim for 36 weeks and you know bubs will be fine!

i have felt a couple wee movements, but nothing major - les see if a hot drink wll work - no fizzy at work! x

yeah thats what i wanted just a couple more weeks just to make sure he is ready.

glad you have felt a few movements, let me know how the drink goes, have you any choc or anything to get baby excited? x

i have nothing here at all, lol! i have felt more, just nothing major but i shouldn't really be worrying as i know it slows down.........

i can't beleive it is my last day here - steven's offer came through so it really is my last day - but i can't tell anyone that! x

i have nothing here at all, lol! i have felt more, just nothing major but i shouldn't really be worrying as i know it slows down.........

i can't beleive it is my last day here - steven's offer came through so it really is my last day - but i can't tell anyone that! x

it must worry you, cos at the min i am getting really strong movements but i know they will slow down in a few weeks like were you are so go from one extreme to the other must be worrying even though you know its normal.

ahh are you kinda happy to finish but sad cos you wont be coming back? have they done anything nice at work for you x

well they have booked me for a meeting at 2pm, which i have since found out is for everyone to attend and i am guest of honor......... so i guess omething is going on, lol! plus, all the girls (only 9 of us here) are going out to a nice restaurant for lunch paid for by company. AND i got sent a HUGE bunch of flowers, chocolates and champagne from the client i work for yesterday :) i am spoiled, lol! x

will you be treated well by your company or does working from home rule that out? x

well they have booked me for a meeting at 2pm, which i have since found out is for everyone to attend and i am guest of honor......... so i guess omething is going on, lol! plus, all the girls (only 9 of us here) are going out to a nice restaurant for lunch paid for by company. AND i got sent a HUGE bunch of flowers, chocolates and champagne from the client i work for yesterday :) i am spoiled, lol! x

will you be treated well by your company or does working from home rule that out? x

ahh sounds lovely hope you have a lovely day!! you are spoilt!

well i work with mostly men, so i dont know and yeah with me working at home i dont know so we will see im not holding my breath lol xx

it's funny as i mostly work with men, and they haven't really known what to say to me today, lol! but the guys who work directly with me have taken in doughnuts, lol!

i am sad, as i do love my job, but my babies have to come first, and getting to be with them while still keeping the same lifestyle is a huge bonus x

i am sure your work will have organised something for you - and if not, get hubby to treat you, lol! x

it's funny as i mostly work with men, and they haven't really known what to say to me today, lol! but the guys who work directly with me have taken in doughnuts, lol!

i am sad, as i do love my job, but my babies have to come first, and getting to be with them while still keeping the same lifestyle is a huge bonus x

i am sure your work will have organised something for you - and if not, get hubby to treat you, lol! x

no men arent any good at this stuff are they unless they are directly involved, mind you saying that hubby wasnt too good yesterday lol think it scared him a little i was actually ringing him asking if he was okay???

but doughnuts are good i wouldnt complain with that lol

i love my job as well so i know how you feel, but its good that you will have best of both really when you move the money and time to spend with your kids.

yes i will be getting him to treat me, he has a little savings pot at the min lol he wants to go and have a sleeve tatoo done but wants louis malloy to do it (if thats how you spell it) and its about 2 grand!!! so he keeps shoving money away in this pot so he can go at christmas to have it done, but he dropped it out the other day he has nearly got the money together which is good cos i havent noticed it gone out of our money really, and he said but he is going to carry on saving for other things, so you never know it might be a treat for me, or a football season ticket lol so probably the last one lol x

Morning ladies :hi:

Jeffsar... Hope you enjoy your last day going out for lunch and getting showered with gifts! :thumbup: Also hope :baby: starts moving a bit so you can relax and enjoy it without any worries.

Britt... I don't blame him going to the best for a tattoo. That is my fear of them... if I could actually chose one that I know I would like for life (which I never will :haha:) I'd want one the best to do it. DH has friends with tattoos and some of them are soooo bad. I think its easier for men though as we'd look 100 times worse at 80 with a full sleeve. :haha: Lets hope he keeps that pot going so he has plenty to treat you with aswell. :thumbup:

AFM... I'm having sharp twinges this morning so I think I might be ov'ing or attempting to. BD tonight to cover it and then on with the 2ww hopefully. I just want to get this cycle over with so if I'm not pregnant we can get on with the clomid. xxx

haha, i have a football hubby too so i know how it feels! plus, my hubby supports man u, so when he goes down it costs an absolute fortune as it involves flights and hotels! x

haha, i have a football hubby too so i know how it feels! plus, my hubby supports man u, so when he goes down it costs an absolute fortune as it involves flights and hotels! x

You need to swap with my friends OH. He supports Celtic so is always flying up to watch them and we're probably as far to travel to Manchester as you are to Celtic. :haha: xxx

Hi Ebs!!

Sounds like ovulation is happening, and you have covered well so with tonight as well should do it !!

yeah i think when they are for life you want them done well, but the tattoo shop near us quote 500 and louis quoted him 2000 so bit of a difference lol, but he works hard so suppose he should have a treat now and then lol.

yep jeffsar he is footie mad he is a tottenham fan, he has been on season ticket waiting list for a while now, and it looks like he might get in this season or next at the latest. Its such a rip off though you have to pay to be on the waiting list. And guess what, the baby is on the waiting list as well already lol xx

You need to swap with my friends OH. He supports Celtic so is always flying up to watch them and we're probably as far to travel to Manchester as you are to Celtic. :haha: xxx

ahh wish i had known this, hubby won celtic tickets last season on a competition but was at work so couldnt go then ended up getting chucked away, i could have posted them to you x

ahh wish i had known this, hubby won celtic tickets last season on a competition but was at work so couldnt go then ended up getting chucked away, i could have posted them to you x

Oh really? What a shame. I think he goes up there every few months and stops with friends for a big night out too.

That is so funny about :baby: being on the waiting list! :haha: A bit cheeky to make people pay to be on a waiting list but I suppose it weeds out the people who aren;t serious. :shrug: xxx

i wont know till i go in 2 weeks,my consultant knows we are wanting to try for a baby so hopefully he will change my meds to a pregnany friendly one,i havent got time to wait another yr,if thats the case i thing i'll hang up my ttc hat and coat:cry:

oh no! I really hope it doesn't take that long to get you situated! xx ::hugs:

Morning ladies :hi:

Jeffsar... Hope you enjoy your last day going out for lunch and getting showered with gifts! :thumbup: Also hope :baby: starts moving a bit so you can relax and enjoy it without any worries.

Britt... I don't blame him going to the best for a tattoo. That is my fear of them... if I could actually chose one that I know I would like for life (which I never will :haha:) I'd want one the best to do it. DH has friends with tattoos and some of them are soooo bad. I think its easier for men though as we'd look 100 times worse at 80 with a full sleeve. :haha: Lets hope he keeps that pot going so he has plenty to treat you with aswell. :thumbup:

AFM... I'm having sharp twinges this morning so I think I might be ov'ing or attempting to. BD tonight to cover it and then on with the 2ww hopefully. I just want to get this cycle over with so if I'm not pregnant we can get on with the clomid. xxx

yaaayyyyy :happydance: catch the eggieeee :happydance:

britt- my DH wants a full sleeve someday too.. do you like tattoos?

:hi: jeffsar! Hope you have a good last day at work!!

Hi Erin

i would never have one, just cos i am a wimp and wouldnt dare. But i like them and dont mind hubby having one they are just so much money, but then i guess it is a skill and they are artist so got to pay the price for a good one. xx

Looks like I was right about those sharp twinges this morning. I've just done my last opk and its gone alot darker so it looks like I am ovulating! :happydance: DH is booked in for this evening and then on to the 2ww! :happydance: xxx

yey for ovulation ebs!

erin, hello!!

i just got presented with £150, a HUGE bunch of flowers, and a silver baby piggy bank! i am very spoiled x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->