Psychic reading confusion....

i know what you mean mama, get it done with and you can decide if you are ttc again! x

Hi ladies :hi:

Hope you're all having a good weekend. :flower:

AFM... I'm 10dpo and brown spotting like last cycle so l think AF will be here by Tuesday. :nope: Its been lovely not testing & temping but l'm still gutted. I secretly hoped this would be it. My last 2 readings would have fit in. Babylove said July and l would have been due in July..... and Mary said l'd get my bfp end of Oct, begining of Nov.... oh and Star said December for a scan which would have been about right for my early scan. Ugh... fed up. :dohh: xxx

Hi Erin!!!

thank you - i think the look gorgeous but thought that's maybe cos i'm their mummy!!

yep, we celebrate halloween but just not on the scale you guys do! we've a halloween party tomorrow and then Taylor will trick or treat on monday - he loves it! he is dracula this year, and i managed to get a matching dracula sleepsuit for Riley!

Sorry the heartburn is still bad, but so glad lilah has moved! i was dreading having to get a section so i know how worried you are. i can't belivee you are so close now!!

also, i'm not sure if you read a few posts back but i sent britt a gift when freddy arrived, and part of it was a knitted cardigan, and i also have done a 'girly' one for you, and have a wee present for Lilah. obviously if you don't want to PM me your address then it's no problem, but i couldn't resist trying my hand at a girly one!

xxx

aww thanks jeffsar!! That's too sweet of you! :cloud9:

We will go trick or treating with Lexi tomorrow, and there is a parade right after we get home from work that we'll go to. It's getting really cold here though, only 30 degrees, so hopefully we'll be able to keep her warm!

So this weekend I finally went through Lexi's old newborn/3 month clothes and washed those to get them ready... I still just feel like we have so much to do! We'll have to get the changing table and the bassinet set up still.. and find the room for it in our room since we're not moving downstairs right away.. we still need to get money for furniture and a new tv for downstairs. so much stuff that requires so much money that we aren't going to have much left of to spare after we have 2 kids! :wacko: I'm just starting to stress a little! :nope:

ebs, hopefully the spotting is just implantation! FX'd! I'm still keeping my hopes up for you, don't count yourself out til the :witch: shows her face!

Hi everyone hope your all okay, sorry havent been on days are going by so fast and i cant fit everything in. freddy is a month old already i cant believe it. He has been really good day and night. He is changing so much.

Ebs i really hopeit is implantation everything crossed for you!

Mama noticed your ticker not long at all now for your appointment x

Jeffsar cant believe how fast time is going, your little ones are so alike and soooo cute

Erin hope your okay not long for you now xx

We had some pics done of freddy on sat we get them thursday so i will post them when i have them x

Britt... glad you could stop by and can't wait to see the new pics of Freddy. :cloud9:

Erin... the :witch: got me today. :nope: Onto cycle 20 of TTC and month 21. :dohh:

Jeffsar & Mama... :hi:

Been so busy painting upstairs in our house. We've had new windows and its made it look so grotty so I've been painting and today was glossing. Absolutley knackered now. :sleep: xxx

So sorry af got you ebs :hugs: do you have a follow up appointment at all when you have tried clomid a few months? Xx

I had my first weigh in last night at ww and i lost 4 pound in my first week, i was so pleased. I am hoping i can loose the same again next week to give me a good boost.

Hope everyone is okay xx

So sorry af got you ebs :hugs: do you have a follow up appointment at all when you have tried clomid a few months? Xx

I go back in January to see if I want to continue with clomid or get referred for iui/ivf but I don't think I'll have lost enough weight for the latter. Just can't get back into it. I think falling at every hurdle doesn't help boost morale does it? :dohh:

I had my first weigh in last night at ww and i lost 4 pound in my first week, i was so pleased. I am hoping i can loose the same again next week to give me a good boost.

Hope everyone is okay xx

Well done! :thumbup: How much more do you have to lose to get back to your pre-pregnancy weight?

BTW... your ticker says you are nearly 45 weeks pregnant. :rofl: xxx

Why dont we do it together ebs and motivate each other, we can update our weight loss on here each week i have 2 stone to loose to get to my pre pregnancy weight.

Did they say anything about clmid how sometimes it takes a few cycles or anything? But i suppse it is going to work diffreently on everyone isnt it, i so want you to get your bfp very soon be lovely for you to get a crimbo bfp xx

Why dont we do it together ebs and motivate each other, we can update our weight loss on here each week i have 2 stone to loose to get to my pre pregnancy weight.

Did they say anything about clmid how sometimes it takes a few cycles or anything? But i suppse it is going to work diffreently on everyone isnt it, i so want you to get your bfp very soon be lovely for you to get a crimbo bfp xx

Thats a good idea. What day do you weigh in? I have about 2 stone to get my bmi down to 30 so thats my 1st big goal.

The clomid worked straight away as my cd21 results were improved so it is working but its not a guarantee it will help me concieve. :shrug: I'd love a xmas bfp but l can't see it. I'm going to cover ov every cycle but just concentrate on my weight more l think. Its just too hard. Xxx

hi girls! Had my 36 wk checkup today.. now I start going weekly for appts.. I'm up 30 lbs at the dr's, 34 at my home scale.. everything else is right on track though!

34weeks.jpg
34 weeks

IMAG0152.jpg
today! 36 weeks 2 days..
Gettin big!!

ebs, so sorry to hear that AF got you.. I think you're good to concentrate on your weight loss the majority of the cycle, but still BD around ov time and concentrate on that during your mid-cycle.. :thumbup:

britt, congrats on your weight loss! I can't wait to see the numbers going down instead of up! :)

Erin... you look fab! :thumbup: Not long to go now at all. :happydance: 30lbs doesn't seem bad either. Aren't you meant to lose about 20lbs when you give birth or something? :shrug: You'll be back to your original weight in no time. :thumbup:

AFM... back on the diet today. Writing my ww points down and going to look for some new recipes later to keep me inspired. :thumbup: Just going to concentrate on my weight now and BD when needed but I'm not getting my hopes up for a bfp this year now. xxx

hi girls!

sorry i've been awol - having two boys is hectic!

ebs, sorry af arrived - but so glad you are feelign positive and getting back on the diet - we can all do it together! i lost another 2lbs this week, only 6lb to go now!

britt, how you getting on, is freddy behaving well for mummy?

erin, you look fab!!! glad to hear everything is well - it's any day now!

mama, hello!! how you feeling - still excited or a bit nervous?

xxx

hi jeffsar,i'm ok got a check up next week with my endo,i feel ok most of the time but i get the odd butterfly feeling every now and then :wacko:

Jeffsar... well done with the weight loss. I can't believe its nearly all back off. :wacko:

Mama... I hope the run up to xmas is keeping you busy and taking your mind off it a bit. xxx

Morning,yeah plenty of things going on to help me take my mind of it:thumbup:

How is everyone? Hope you're all having a good weekend. :thumbup:

AFM... CD6 today. I've decided to take clomid on CD5-9 instead of CD2-6 this cycle as apparently it can give you better quality eggs rather than just lots of follicles. I don't have much hope for this year so I thought anything was worth a try. :shrug: Back on the vit b too. :thumbup:

Day 3 of the diet today too. :thumbup: I finally got back on the diet wagon and really hoping I ca stick to it now. I've really struggled with emotional eating recently and gained quite a bit again. :dohh: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->