Psychic reading confusion....

hi ebs sorry,i get on to read posts but i havent posted in a while,between work running around after my lot,i'm so tired lol dont think the cold dark days are helping just wanna hibernate lol.

me and hubby are going away for the weekend next weekend really looking forward to it,going away will help take my mind off the fact that i was due then too:cry:,whats really annoying is it would be ovulation weekend to but as i have to take the pill there will be no lil beans conceived that weekend

Aww l think a weekend away sounds like the perfect distraction. I know it will be a tough day though. :hugs:

AFM.... Day 5 of diet has gone well so l'm on a roll at last. :thumbup: xxx

Well done on the diet,i must make a start

i'm off to the hospital today,just routine to see how well i'm responding to treatment

Well done on the diet,i must make a start

i'm off to the hospital today,just routine to see how well i'm responding to treatment

Good luck with your appointment. I hope its all good news and you're on track. :thumbup:

I'm off to the vets with my furbaby. She's on tablets for epilepsy and she needs then upping as she's started having fits more regularly. :nope: xxx

so sorry to hear ur furrbaby is poorly hopefully she'll get stronger meds that will help keep them fits at bay!!

well apt went really well,my endo discharged me and said he wouldnt need to see me again,i ask about trying again and he is happy for me to try as soon as i feel ready,he doesnt seem to think i will have any issues after op,cant believe i am close to the end of what has been a horrible yr for us,so hoping things are on the up now,tis mine and ur turn ebs,u've just been waiting for me thats all:hugs:

so sorry to hear ur furrbaby is poorly hopefully she'll get stronger meds that will help keep them fits at bay!!

well apt went really well,my endo discharged me and said he wouldnt need to see me again,i ask about trying again and he is happy for me to try as soon as i feel ready,he doesnt seem to think i will have any issues after op,cant believe i am close to the end of what has been a horrible yr for us,so hoping things are on the up now,tis mine and ur turn ebs,u've just been waiting for me thats all:hugs:

Thats great news! :dance: So pleased it went well and that as soon as the op is over you can TTC again. :thumbup:

Yes this year has been awful and next year is our time to be pregnant and finally have our babies. :hugs: xxx

I really hope so,i told my endo that i was worried about fertility,with and only having 1 tube,but he seems to think all will be ok

hi girls, sorry i have been missing in action!!!

things are very busy right now - we have a date for moving - 1st feb. and we have to get everything organised in the next 8 weeks........ i am trying not to panic but it's hard!!

ebs, how's the weight loss going?
mama, glad it went well, you'll be ttc again in no time!
erin, not long now!!! remember and pm me your address so i can send lilah her gift!
britt, hope you and freddy are doing well!

well, Riley is almost 3 months now - can you believe it?! it has gone so fast - pregnancy never went this fast! he is brilliant - sleeping 12hrs straight at night and content in the day - the total opposite of what his brother was like. Erin, 2nd time a charm!

hope you are all well, i'll try get on more next week xxx

8 weeks doesn't sound long. :wacko: Are you having all your furniture shipped with you? Hope its all going ok anyway. Has it sunk in that you're going?

My diet is going well. Today is day 9 and hoping for a good loss on Monday. I've left it too late to lose enough for my January FS appointment but l'm just trying to get as near as l can. Xxx

Wow 8 wks that's not long at all,once xmas is over it'll be here b4 u know it!
It doesn't seem 2 mins since u had riley,they grow far too quick!
It must be what all 2nd babies are like jeffsar,my 2nd son was so laid back

Hi everyone
Hope your all okay

Freddy is doing good he is only on 1 feed in the night now and sleeping in his cot in his own room

Diet is going well i lost 4 pound first week and 2 and half last week, weigh day tomorrow again so hopefully will have lost a good amount again. Sorry i havent been on in a while dys are going fast and i have been cleaning and sorting bottles etcin between freddy sleeping so its hard to get on but i will try and get on more.

Ebs glad your diet is going well how muh you lost so far?

Mama so glad your appointment went well :hugs:

Erin not long left for you now how exciting xx

Jeffsar cant believe its been 3 months time is going so fast freddy is 6 weeks tomorrow!

I have got freddys pics so i will post them later for you all to see xx

Hi Britt... :hi:

Sounds like you've got Freddy into a good routine and things are going well. I can't wait to see his new photos! :happydance: Well done on the weight loss too. You are doing really well. :thumbup:

My diet is going ok too. I've lost 6lbs so far and I really feel like I've got back on track so hopefully I can keep going. :thumbup: xxx

hi girls :wave:
Just wanted to pop on quick and say hi! I'm 38 weeks today.. Had my appt this morning and everything looks good, she said I was 2 cm's dialated on my own, cervix is favorable, and she stripped my membranes for me! Coming in to the home stretch now! We've got our basement finished, got all her clothes washed and put into a dresser.. got her bassinet and changing table ready... I think we're basically all set.. What I really wish was that we had a maid to be able to come in and organize our whole house because I have had little time to do that and I'm so uncomfortable and tired after work that I really just don't feel like doing it! Lexi has so many toys that I want to sort through and get rid of some of them to make more room.. especially with Christmas coming soon and we'll need more room for more toys I'm sure.. :wacko:

Well I will try to keep you girls updated as much as possible between working and coming home and relaxing/sorting/cleaning...
Talk to you soon!

Hi Erin. I can't believe you are 38 weeks! Eeeeek! I'm so excited for you. :happydance: xxx

evening all lovely to hear from everyone,

erin i cant believe ur nearly there!! it will be any day now,please go in b4 i go into hospital so i kno lol xx

britt sounds like you have things sorted with freddy,well done you:thumbup:

ebs any sign of ovulation? must be any day now!!

hi jeffsar:wave:

afm looking forward to this weekend,me and hubby and 2 others are of to see the red hot chili peppers cant wait,then i have a lovely week off work then its d day:wacko:

Hi Mama :hi:

That sounds like a fun weekend! :thumbup: I bet its good to have a few distractions to pass the time.

I think l'm going to ov in the next few days. I've got EWCM and started BDing yesterday so hopefully should be covered. I think l have a UTI though. :dohh: I constantly feel like l'm desperate to pee. Its awful. :dohh: xxx

oh dear try some lemon barley water,if you get the no added sugar it souldnt affect ur points

oh dear try some lemon barley water,if you get the no added sugar it souldnt affect ur points

Thanks. I drank loads of water yesterday and it seems to have helped. I feel a bit better today. :thumbup: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->