Psychic reading confusion....

Im good thanks :D
Endo is starting to play up again tho. Had a fertility consult and they believe I do not ovulate that much due to only getting Af a couple of times a year so will need to go on clomid buts its so expensive here to get the bloods and scan done each month we are going to put it off. Getting the copper iud or implant put in in the next few weeks. But things with OH are going amazing :)

Is this the new OH? Glad things are going well but sorry about the endo. :hugs: xxx

yup 6 months has gone so fast lol but havent been this happy in so long

hi dvs!

well, i got weighed - another 2lb's off! (propablby down to the sickness rather than the diet, lol)

so that's 17lb since i started ww, and i think around three stone since the day before i had Riley! i say think as i was so scared to weigh myself when pregnant but my mw at the induction did and i recently got sent my labour notes which put me at 3 and a half stone heavier than pre pregnancy!

Only 7lbs to go! x

DVS... glad to hear you're happy. :thumbup:

Jeffsar... congrats on the weight loss. You are doing so well. I can't believe you have so little left to lose. xxx

hi dv long time no hear hope ur keeping well

wowowee well done on the weight loss jeffsar,i think i am putting on what ur loosing lol

just in case i dont get on tomorrow ebs"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR" i hope you have a lovely day:cake:

it was my 2nd youngests birthday today 12 yrs old

op is looming closer but i'm feeling pretty good about it not as nervous as i was

Mama.... Happy birthday to your son! Hope he had a fun day.

I'm glad you are not feeling as nervous about the op. Does it help knowing you can TTC after? Xxx

yeah totally,i'm gonna ask the endocrinologist when i next see him how long it will be after that we can try

and thank you,we are all full of cake and party food

yeah totally,i'm gonna ask the endocrinologist when i next see him how long it will be after that we can try

and thank you,we are all full of cake and party food

I hope you don't have to wait long. Xxx

happy birthday (sorry its a bit late) hope your day was lovely for u xxx

Morning ladies :hi:

How is everyone today?

Well I'm currently having new windows fitted upstairs so sat downstairs amusing myself and keeping warm. :wacko:

7dpo today... still not temping... and not POAS yet! :thumbup: xxx

hi ebs!!

what - no POAS?!!?!?
TEST!!!! lol x

look at this picture - how cute is he! 6 weeks in this pic. And the two brothers!! x

Attachments

• Riley - b & w1.jpg
    Riley - b & w1.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Taylor & Riley1.jpg
    Taylor & Riley1.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 2
haha yes no POAS or temping for me right now. :wacko: I'm actually enjoying it and feeling alot less stressed. I'm 8dpo today though so I'm sure I'll give in soon. :haha:

Those photos are lovely! Your handsome boys. :cloud9: Did you go to one of those photo studios? xxx

aw gorgeous pics jeffsar,they look so much alike

ebs well done on resisting temptation,when will you be testing?

hi girls!! Hope all is well!

Britt- Freddy is soooo adorable!! love those pictures! Glad to hear he's a pretty good sleeper also!! :thumbup: It takes awhile to get into a routine.. I'm nervous for having to get into a routine with 2! We've already got Lexi in one, so hopefully Lilah will easily adapt to her routine ;)

jeffsar- oh those boys... so cute! Love the pictures! Do you guys celebrate Halloween over there? Monday is our Halloween, and Lexi will be dressed as a strawberry.. last year we had her in a fairy costume, and it was so cold out that we had to put a lot of layers on under the dress and it just didn't do it justice, ruined the whole outfit, so this year I got her a nice warm costume :thumbup: Which is good because yesterday we had our first sighting of snow flurries for the year! :nope: :growlmad: So I will have to work Monday during the day, and then they are having the parade and trick or treating afterwards in the evening. I'll try to post a picture of Lexi after Halloween!

ebs- WOW! So proud of you for being stress-free this cycle! FX'd for a good outcome! Try to hold off til 10 dpo to test.. eeeex! You must be getting the itch by now.. :haha:

mama- op is getting closer.. just like my due date! yikes! It will be here before we know it! I can't wait til it's over with for you so you can get back on the road to TTC!

AFM-
Well, heartburn/acid reflux is still terrible. insane. I hate it. I get it the moment I wake up in the morning. :nope:
Last week I had a quick scan at work to see if Lilah was still breech, and she was.. Scares me, because I don't want a c-section unless it's an emergency! But yesterday my belly just felt different, and I wasn't feeling the buldge of a complete circle that I could cup my hand around, instead, this bulge was more oval and oblong.. so I thought maybeeee it was her butt.. so I just stuck the ultrasound on myself (I don't know what I'm doing so I couldn't tell very good) but I did it down low, and I KNOW it was her head. So looks as if she's head down now! I just hope she stays that way!! FX'd!
Other than that, nothing new to report here! Renovations are still coming along in the basement.. we've begun painting finally though, looks like they might be here one more week or so, and then we will have the carpet installed and it will be finished.. We will move our bedroom down there after Lilah outgrows her bassinet, and then get her nursery set up in what is our bedroom now. It will be a pain, and I kinda wish it could just be done, but I don't want to leave Lexi to be the only one upstairs when we're having Lilah sleep in her bassinet in our bedroom with us downstairs.. plus the kitchen is upstairs so it would be another pain to have to go get the bottle every two hours.. haha, at least by 3 months she's more likely to be sleeping better through the night where we might only have to get up once to come up the stairs..
I'm starting to feel antsy and that I still have a lot to get done.. This weekend we are painting in the basement some more, and we HAVE to go through Lexi's 0-3 month clothes and wash those and put them away for Lilah.. just in case, so we're a little bit more ready! :wacko:

I'm going to hold off as long as I can as my ic's are only 25miu so not that sensitive and don't want to waste a more expensive one.

Loving the new ticker. :thumbup:

ebs- WOW! So proud of you for being stress-free this cycle! FX'd for a good outcome! Try to hold off til 10 dpo to test.. eeeex! You must be getting the itch by now.. :haha:

AFM-
Well, heartburn/acid reflux is still terrible. insane. I hate it. I get it the moment I wake up in the morning. :nope:
Last week I had a quick scan at work to see if Lilah was still breech, and she was.. Scares me, because I don't want a c-section unless it's an emergency! But yesterday my belly just felt different, and I wasn't feeling the buldge of a complete circle that I could cup my hand around, instead, this bulge was more oval and oblong.. so I thought maybeeee it was her butt.. so I just stuck the ultrasound on myself (I don't know what I'm doing so I couldn't tell very good) but I did it down low, and I KNOW it was her head. So looks as if she's head down now! I just hope she stays that way!! FX'd!
Other than that, nothing new to report here! Renovations are still coming along in the basement.. we've begun painting finally though, looks like they might be here one more week or so, and then we will have the carpet installed and it will be finished.. We will move our bedroom down there after Lilah outgrows her bassinet, and then get her nursery set up in what is our bedroom now. It will be a pain, and I kinda wish it could just be done, but I don't want to leave Lexi to be the only one upstairs when we're having Lilah sleep in her bassinet in our bedroom with us downstairs.. plus the kitchen is upstairs so it would be another pain to have to go get the bottle every two hours.. haha, at least by 3 months she's more likely to be sleeping better through the night where we might only have to get up once to come up the stairs..
I'm starting to feel antsy and that I still have a lot to get done.. This weekend we are painting in the basement some more, and we HAVE to go through Lexi's 0-3 month clothes and wash those and put them away for Lilah.. just in case, so we're a little bit more ready! :wacko:

Thats great news that she's moved. It sounds like it from you saying how she feels. :thumbup:

Glad the house is coming along. I'm sure it will all fit into place. I'm painting this weekend too so I'll think of you. :winkwink:

AFM... 8dpo today. Been really busy so its been a great distraction. We got out upstairs windows replaced yesterday so I'm going to try to paint and gloss all of upstairs this weekend so it all looks fresh and clean. :thumbup: AF due on Tuesday. Fx'd. xxx

Britt- Freddy is soooo adorable!! love those pictures! Glad to hear he's a pretty good sleeper also!! :thumbup: It takes awhile to get into a routine.. I'm nervous for having to get into a routine with 2! We've already got Lexi in one, so hopefully Lilah will easily adapt to her routine ;)

jeffsar- oh those boys... so cute! Love the pictures! Do you guys celebrate Halloween over there? Monday is our Halloween, and Lexi will be dressed as a strawberry.. last year we had her in a fairy costume, and it was so cold out that we had to put a lot of layers on under the dress and it just didn't do it justice, ruined the whole outfit, so this year I got her a nice warm costume :thumbup: Which is good because yesterday we had our first sighting of snow flurries for the year! :nope: :growlmad: So I will have to work Monday during the day, and then they are having the parade and trick or treating afterwards in the evening. I'll try to post a picture of Lexi after Halloween!

mama- op is getting closer.. just like my due date! yikes! It will be here before we know it! I can't wait til it's over with for you so you can get back on the road to TTC!

AFM-

Hi Erin!!!

thank you - i think the look gorgeous but thought that's maybe cos i'm their mummy!!

yep, we celebrate halloween but just not on the scale you guys do! we've a halloween party tomorrow and then Taylor will trick or treat on monday - he loves it! he is dracula this year, and i managed to get a matching dracula sleepsuit for Riley!

Sorry the heartburn is still bad, but so glad lilah has moved! i was dreading having to get a section so i know how worried you are. i can't belivee you are so close now!!

also, i'm not sure if you read a few posts back but i sent britt a gift when freddy arrived, and part of it was a knitted cardigan, and i also have done a 'girly' one for you, and have a wee present for Lilah. obviously if you don't want to PM me your address then it's no problem, but i couldn't resist trying my hand at a girly one!

xxx

thanks mama, i love them! Riley really is Taylor's double - i got their baby pics mixed up last week!

how are you - getting nervous?? x

haha yes no POAS or temping for me right now. :wacko: I'm actually enjoying it and feeling alot less stressed. I'm 8dpo today though so I'm sure I'll give in soon. :haha:

Those photos are lovely! Your handsome boys. :cloud9: Did you go to one of those photo studios? xxx

thanks hun! can't believe you have resisted testing - no way i would have managed, lol! x

thanks hun! can't believe you have resisted testing - no way i would have managed, lol! x

I know. :haha: I'm going to try and hold off until at least 10dpo. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->