Psychic reading confusion....

Morning :hi:

Britt... hope you can get online today to upload a photo. I'm dying to see the lovely Freddy. :cloud9:

Mama... just over a month now and then you can TTC. :happydance: Hopefully the run up to xmas with your boys will keep you nice and busy so it flys by.

Jeffsar & Erin... :hi:

AFM... nothing to report. Just still waiting to ov... :coffee: xxx

hi ladies, where are you all??!?!?! lol!!!!

britt - i NEED to see freddy!!
ebs, how long until poas???
erin, hope lilah is behaving x
hi mama, how are you?

afm, busy busy busy! plus, hubby had his 'minor op' today - if he thinks he is getting sympathy he is sadly mistaken, lol! x

Hi Jeffsar :hi:

Its been quite around here hasn't it? Has hubby had the snip then? Aww poor fella.

I wonder how Britt is doing? Must be busy still. :shrug: Dying to see pics of Freddy.

Hope everyone else is doing ok too.

AFM... I think ov day may have been yesterday but just waiting for FF to confirm it then I'm not temping for the rest of the cycle. I've had 2 months of fantastic looking charts only to get AF and it gets my hopes up too much so I'm just going to see what symptoms I get and POAS of course. :haha: xxx

Hi ladies :hi:

Hope you're all having a good weekend. :thumbup:

Britt.... hope you can get online this next week. I'm dying to hear about Freddy and see a photo of his gorgeousness. :cloud9:

Mama.... hope you're busy with your boys and passing the time quickly. Just over a month to go!!!

Jeffsar.... hope you're having fun with your boys too.

Erin.... our only pregnant lady left! Hope that nasty heartburn is being kinder to you and the house is getting sorted.

AFM..... I'm 3dpo so l'm having some time off temping and relaxing a bit. Been using a relaxation CD for TTC to help keep me chilled out. Very tired today though as l went to a party at a friends and drank far too much wine. :wine: It was great fun though. Xxx

Hi ebs,sounds like ur feeling very chilled about this cycle I'll be keeping everything crossed 4 u

Hi ebs,sounds like ur feeling very chilled about this cycle I'll be keeping everything crossed 4 u

Thanks. I've had too many really stressful cycles recently so l thought l'd try and have a change. :thumbup:

How are you? Xxx

Morning All

I am back properly now, got my routine etc sorted out with freddy so i am getting some free time lol.

Freddy has been really good, he has been going 5 hours in the night then feed and straight back down again so been nice for me cos i havent been useless in the day so can spend time with him then as well. i am taking him to be weighed again this week so we will see what the little man has gained this week.

Hope your all okay i am going to read through today and catch up with every one.

Jeffsar them gifts were lovely he has worn his bib loads, i will get a pic of him in it next time he wears it.

i am starting ww tomorrow night, i have lost 2 stone already just getting back to normal so i am wanting to loose another 3 stone to get back to my wedding weight. So i am having my last treat day today with a chippy tea.

Ebs you will have to meet freddy one day, when your around at the glen xx

Attachments

• 04102011035.jpg
    04102011035.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 8
  • P1030014.jpg
    P1030014.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 7
  • P1020963.jpg
    P1020963.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 6
Aw britt he is gorgeous well done u sound like u have things sorted

Britt.... it is lovely to see you back on here and hear things are going so well with Freddy. He is just so gorgeous!!!!! :cloud9: I will definately have to meet him one day as you are just down the road. :thumbup:

You've lost 2 stone already!!! Wow!!! That is amazing. I'm sure the rest will drop off quickly running around after your gorgeous little man. Good luck with WW. I'm back on the diet this morning and Jeffsar is following the ww plan too so we can all swap recipes and stuff. :thumbup: xxx

Thanks

i think i have lost it quickly cos time just goes so quickly that i actually forget to eat at meal times then it is the next one before i know it. So i think ww will actually make me eat properly as well as make me loose more weight. I am going to change my tickers i think lol as i am no longer pregnant, and i will get my weight loss one on here instead.

How are you both?

yes ebs next time you are over this way or i am over chesterfield you will have to meet Freddy.

still seems strange that he is here, and labour was just like a dream now when i think back didnt seem real at all, but i think thats cos it went so fast from the contractions starting to me pushing. x

Yeah... ww makes you chose the healthier options so you get more food for your points doesn't it? and writing it down helps you face what you've eaten too. :haha:

I'm ok. 3rd cycle on clomid and trying to have a more relaxed cycle this time. Stopped temping yesterday at 3dpo and just going to try and relax about it all and keep busy. :thumbup:

I imagine it seems a bit surreal after being pregnant for 9 months that he's finally arrived. Have you been taking him out in the surf walking alot like you planned yet? xxx

britt, hello!!!!!

Freddy is gorgeous, i am so pleased for you xx

and guess what - the first pic of him in the white next sleepsuit - that is what Riley came home from hospital in!

Riley has his bib on all the time too - i love the little feet and it's nice to see there name too. I have a cardy knitted for Erin too when lilah arrives - hers is more girly though!

ebs, glad you have relaxed a bit - ttc is all consuming so i am glad you've had a chance to let your hair down a bit.

hi mama, how's it going - any developments on the house front?

erin, hows lilah been treating you? doing anything for halloween?

afm, it's been awful here. Riley was rushed in an ambulence to hospital on friday as he became viloently sick and floppy. after tests they found he has gastroentiritus. he got better very fast and is now back to normal - but the rest of us now have it! i haven't kept anything down for two days and hubby is in agony - after having the snip and throwing up so much he is in so much pain!

hopefully we'll recover as fast as riley.........

here is a pic of riley and his friend sophia - remember i told you about my friend who lost her baby girl Mya last year and had a successful pregnancy just before i had Riley? well, this is her little girl xx

Attachments

• 0713[1].jpg
    0713[1].jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 8
Oh Jeffsar!!! That must have been so frightening for you and now you are all ill. :wacko: Glad to hear Riley is feeling better and I really hope you all follow suit very quickly, especially poor hubby. It hurts bad enough when you are sick but with his stitches too!!! Oh my...

That photo is adorable! He's got himself a little girlfriend already. :winkwink: xxx

it wasn't great ebs - i was worried sick about him. but he is his usual smiley self now - can't wait to feel better again and give him a proper bozie!

x

it wasn't great ebs - i was worried sick about him. but he is his usual smiley self now - can't wait to feel better again and give him a proper bozie!

x

Awww glad he's ok anyway and hope you are all well soon too. :thumbup: xxx

aw so sorry riley has been so sick jeffsar poor little man,and sorry you all have had it to.my eldest had that when he was about 9/10 months and it was awful,the skin was pealing of his little bottom,must have been the acid in his stools or something,anyway when he did get better he wouldnt touch food hardly for ages only little bits now and then

nothing happening on the home front just gonna leave it now,operation is just around the corner as is xmas so just gonna leave it for now

Hello ladies thought i would stop by and see how everyone is doing :)
Awww you bubbas are adorable ladies hope your pregnancies went well for you both.
Any news? xxx

Hello ladies thought i would stop by and see how everyone is doing :)
Awww you bubbas are adorable ladies hope your pregnancies went well for you both.
Any news? xxx

Hi DVS :hi: How are you? No news from me. :shrug: xxx

Im good thanks :D
Endo is starting to play up again tho. Had a fertility consult and they believe I do not ovulate that much due to only getting Af a couple of times a year so will need to go on clomid buts its so expensive here to get the bloods and scan done each month we are going to put it off. Getting the copper iud or implant put in in the next few weeks. But things with OH are going amazing :)

Im good thanks :D
Endo is starting to play up again tho. Had a fertility consult and they believe I do not ovulate that much due to only getting Af a couple of times a year so will need to go on clomid buts its so expensive here to get the bloods and scan done each month we are going to put it off. Getting the copper iud or implant put in in the next few weeks. But things with OH are going amazing :)

Is this the new OH? Glad things are going well but sorry about the endo. :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->