• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Psychic reading confusion....

Updates please!! Hope it was a very merry Christmas for you all x x x

Hi jeffsar,we had a lovely xmas,i hope u did too.another neg test today looks like I'm not gonna be lucky this month,didn't think i would be hopefully it happens next month,don't know think I'm gonna try all this yr just can't put myself through another yr,i'm not gettin younger

You just need to do what's best for you - it's so hard. But - it's so soon after surgery, maybe too soon? I'll keep fingers crossed this month xx

Thanks hun,i really wasn't holding out much hope 4 this month,in fact i would have been amazed lol

Hi ladies! :hi:

Happy New Year!!! Hope you all had a good xmas too.

My xmas was sadly awful. I was really ill with norovirus and then DH got it. :dohh: So we stayed on our own in quarentine all xmas and then AF came early on xmas day giving me a 9 day LP! :dohh: I think it was a terrible end to a terrible year but I'm seeing this new year as a new start.

Mama... I know what you mean about facing another year of TTC. I really hope we both strike lucky soon and this year turns into the best year that was totally worth the wait. :hugs:

Jeffsar... how is the move going? Its soon isn't it? Are you excited?

Britt & Erin... hope you are both doing ok. xxx

Hi ladies i hope everyone's well,well my sister dropped a bomb shell today.she's pregnant,i do feel really sorry 4 her as she was on the pill and didn't want anymore,i haven't had a chance to talk to her yet,i got the message off her this mornin.doc seems to think she is between 6 and 12 wks.she won't know till the scan her.i just hope everything is ok,she's not been takin folic.just makes me feel like this is neva gonna happen 4 me:cry:

Hi ladies i hope everyone's well,well my sister dropped a bomb shell today.she's pregnant,i do feel really sorry 4 her as she was on the pill and didn't want anymore,i haven't had a chance to talk to her yet,i got the message off her this mornin.doc seems to think she is between 6 and 12 wks.she won't know till the scan her.i just hope everything is ok,she's not been takin folic.just makes me feel like this is neva gonna happen 4 me:cry:

Aww Mama that must be tough supporting her when she didn't want to be pregnant and you want it so much. I really hope it happens for us both soon so we can move on with our lives. xxx

Don't get me wrong i am really happy i am gonna be am auntie again but it still hurts,I'm sure my sister will come round it'll probably be a big shock to her

Don't get me wrong i am really happy i am gonna be am auntie again but it still hurts,I'm sure my sister will come round it'll probably be a big shock to her

Yeah she will in the end. Maybe you'll get your bfp soon too and you can be bump buddies. xxx

I've been to see her and she's fine,i think she's gotten ova the shock lol.we were pregnant together the last time,u neva know.if not I'll be pinching my new niece or nephew all the time

I've been to see her and she's fine,i think she's gotten ova the shock lol.we were pregnant together the last time,u neva know.if not I'll be pinching my new niece or nephew all the time

Aww you will be. :hugs: xxx

Hi Everyone!!!

Happy New Year

Im So sorry i havent been on for ages things got mad and busy and i didnt get time, but i am now back at work :nope: so i am on the computer every day again!!

Ebs - looks like your weight loss is going amazing!! how is everything going how are you??

Mama - is evrything going okay for you, are you able to TTC again?

Jeffsar - hows the little man? when do you move?

Erin - how are you and the little one?

AFM - freddy is now 13 weeks old, he has been a bit poorly last few days but is picking up now. he is brilliant well behaved and easy to work with and look after at the same time.

xx

Hi britt,happy new yr,sorry little freddy has been poorly I'm pleased he's gettin better

yeah I'm good to go just need a bfp!

Hi britt,happy new yr,sorry little freddy has been poorly I'm pleased he's gettin better

yeah I'm good to go just need a bfp!

Thats great news!! BFP for 2012 for you!!

is this your first cycle? x

Hi Everyone!!!

Happy New Year

Im So sorry i havent been on for ages things got mad and busy and i didnt get time, but i am now back at work :nope: so i am on the computer every day again!!

Ebs - looks like your weight loss is going amazing!! how is everything going how are you??

AFM - freddy is now 13 weeks old, he has been a bit poorly last few days but is picking up now. he is brilliant well behaved and easy to work with and look after at the same time.

xx

Hi Britt! :hi:

Lovely to see you on here. I was just thinking about you the other day wondering how you were getting along.

Can't believe Freddy is 13 weeks old! Are you looking after him at home whilst working? Now that is dedication.

Looks like your weight loss is going well. :thumbup: Are you still doing ww and finding it ok?

Thanks, my weight loss is going quite well. I have an FS appointment next Wednesday and if I have a bmi of 30 I'll get referred for iui/ivf which I am really hoping for. I'm sure if I'm a couple of lbs off my goal it will be ok though. Not been coping with ttc very well of late especially when I had my original EDD looming but I feel better that its out of the way and confident that this year will be my year. xxx

Hi Everyone!!!

Happy New Year

xx

Hi Britt! :hi:

Lovely to see you on here. I was just thinking about you the other day wondering how you were getting along.

Can't believe Freddy is 13 weeks old! Are you looking after him at home whilst working? Now that is dedication.

Looks like your weight loss is going well. :thumbup: Are you still doing ww and finding it ok?

Thanks, my weight loss is going quite well. I have an FS appointment next Wednesday and if I have a bmi of 30 I'll get referred for iui/ivf which I am really hoping for. I'm sure if I'm a couple of lbs off my goal it will be ok though. Not been coping with ttc very well of late especially when I had my original EDD looming but I feel better that its out of the way and confident that this year will be my year. xxx

thats great news i hope it goes well next wednesday and you still have a week to get them last few pounds you can do it!

yes ww is going well and yes i have been finding it alright i managed to control myself over crimbo and only gain half a pound lol.

i have attahed a pic of freddy that i have took this morning so you can see how he is growing it is going so fast x

Attachments

• P1030100.jpg
    P1030100.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 4
  • P1030109.jpg
    P1030109.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 4
Britt he is gorgeous,gettin so big where does the time go ?

I just wanted to update. I hung out on this thread just over a year ago and we were talking about which psychic readings were correct. December of 2010 Gail (psychic123uk) gave me a reading that I paid for and said that I would give birth to a girl in 2012. She was a tad off on the month of conception but that was pretty darn close to me! Just wanted to let everyone know that we just found out we're going to have a girl this June.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->