• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Psychic reading confusion....

hi britt lovely to hear from you,15 weeks where has the time gone?

i think they all go through phases its probably nothing to worry about but wont hurt to mention it,have you started him on solids yet?

Hi hope your okay, no i havent i was gonna bring that up as well when i go to the clinic to see when i should start him. I know a lot of books say any time after 14 weeks but then some health visitors say not before 6 months. When did you start your boys? x

Hi Britt. :hi: Lovely to see you on here. :hugs: How are you managing to juggle work and look after a baby? You must be supermum. :haha:

Hows the diet going? Looks like you've lost loads!

I have a few months before I'll get to start any treatment. I'm so hoping for a natural bfp before then.

Hi Mama :hi: How are you? 4dpo... are you feeling hopeful? xxx

hi britt lovely to hear from you,15 weeks where has the time gone?

i think they all go through phases its probably nothing to worry about but wont hurt to mention it,have you started him on solids yet?

Hi hope your okay, no i havent i was gonna bring that up as well when i go to the clinic to see when i should start him. I know a lot of books say any time after 14 weeks but then some health visitors say not before 6 months. When did you start your boys? x

I just started as soon as i felt they were ready,from about 12 ,whenwks but they were all different with my eldest the weaning age was 3 months

Hi Britt. :hi: Lovely to see you on here. :hugs: How are you managing to juggle work and look after a baby? You must be supermum. :haha:

I have a few months before I'll get to start any treatment. I'm so hoping for a natural bfp before then.

Hi ebs still to early to tell,although i do feel rotten today:shrug:

Hi ebs still to early to tell,although i do feel rotten today:shrug:

I hope thats a good sign Mama. I'm having lots of symptoms but nothing new, not holding out any hope though. Xxx

No I'm not building my hopes up,haven't got the energy for the disappointment so may as well just think it'll be neg and if its not that'll be great

No I'm not building my hopes up,haven't got the energy for the disappointment so may as well just think it'll be neg and if its not that'll be great

I know what you mean. I feel the same way. :hugs: xxx

Hi ladies :hi: How are you all?

Jeffsar.... have you moved yet? Hows all that going?

Mama.... how are you surviving the 2ww?

Britt... how did your appointment go? Is everything ok with Freddy?

Erin... how are things with you? Good I hope.

AFM... I went to my 1st ivf clinic opening evening last night and it went well. I just want to see one more place and then we'll make our decision. :thumbup: Started bleeding today and thought it was AF but its stopped now. I'm thinking it is AF messing me around but that would leave me with an 8 day LP. :cry: No amount of analysing will keep the :witch: away so we'll wait and see. xxx

I'm surviving...just!

I know af will show so just wishing the next wk away

its all happening for you now ebs!

Why don't you take ur temp in the mornin,that should give you am idea of what's happening

Hows everyone doing today? Its far too quiet around her at the moment. :winkwink: xxx

We'll have to natter and make up for the others. :haha:

How are you? Hows the 2ww? Xxx

Hi ebs sorry had to log off earlier,I'm wishing the tww was over,i know I'll not get the result i want at the end of it but I'm used to it now

jeffsar is full of busy at the mo bless her,i think its time for her farewells

Very soon i think

just been looking at ur temps they seem rather high still,is af definitely here?

Very soon i think

just been looking at ur temps they seem rather high still,is af definitely here?

It must be awful for her having to say her goodbyes but it is an amazing opportunity. :thumbup: I hope its all going to plan.

As for AF... all very strange. :wacko: xxx

Yes its always hard to say goodbye,but like you say its a great opportunity

Just to let everyone know I got my bfp. Very nervous but feeling so blessed to be given a 2nd chance at this. :cloud9:

I have mamadonna to thank for too as I was trying to figure out what AF was doing and if she hadn't suggested temping to see I'd still be none the wiser and just wondering why I feel sick. :rofl:

I hope everyone is ok and just busy. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->