• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Psychic reading confusion....

I just wanted to update. I hung out on this thread just over a year ago and we were talking about which psychic readings were correct. December of 2010 Gail (psychic123uk) gave me a reading that I paid for and said that I would give birth to a girl in 2012. She was a tad off on the month of conception but that was pretty darn close to me! Just wanted to let everyone know that we just found out we're going to have a girl this June.

Congratulations! xxx

I just wanted to update. I hung out on this thread just over a year ago and we were talking about which psychic readings were correct. December of 2010 Gail (psychic123uk) gave me a reading that I paid for and said that I would give birth to a girl in 2012. She was a tad off on the month of conception but that was pretty darn close to me! Just wanted to let everyone know that we just found out we're going to have a girl this June.

Congratulations

Hello ladies!!

Ebbs, you are doing fab with weight loss, so pleased for you!
Mama, fx'd now you are all fixed we'll get a bfp soon to celebrate!
Britt, hello stranger! Freddy is gorgeous x
Erin, your cakes on fb looked fab! Hope girls are well x

I tried attaching pics via iPad but not working! :shrug: I'll keep trying - Riley is huge! X

Hi jeffsar,how's you?its gettin closer for ur move are you nearly sorted?

It would be lovely if i got a bfp after all i have been through but not getting my hopes up i am now at the stage if it happens it happens.i am gonna be an auntie again so i have that to look forward to

Morning :hi:

Jeffsar... how is the move going? It must be very soon now. Are you looking forward to it?

Mama.... I like your attitude. You can only try and what will be will be but I do really hope that what will be is a bfp really soon. It would make the whole awful battle of LTTTC worth it wouldn't it?

Erin & Britt.... :hi: How are you both?

AFM... well I'm CD17 and got a +ve opk yesterday. I've got my FS appointment tomorrow and I'm 2 3/4lbs away from the weight they wanted me at. So pleased with that and just hoping I get my referral so we can get on with the next stage. xxx

Yeah i make it all worth while,i just hope having that op wasn't a total waste of time

i have no idea what's goin on with my body at the mo i should be comin up to ovulation but this morning after dtd there was blood,quite bright red too.I'm goin to get my bloods taken on Friday so I'll ask the nurse if she has any idea

Mama.... I bleed after DTD. Sometimes quite alot and went to the doctors. They gave me a smear and did some swabs and all was ok. I bleed from a smear too. Its worth getting it checked out though. Xxx

I had a smear not that long ago so i know everything is ok there,god only knows what it is,it just feels like its one thing after another.I'm kinda hoping its just something to do with ovulation

Yeah it could be an ovulation thing. With me l think a nurse once said l have a little thing near my cervix which bleeds when its touched. :shrug: xxx

Yeah it could be something like that too,goodness knows what's goin on inside there:shrug:

Well don't let it worry you too much. I got my bfp even though it was happening. Xxx

Hi ladies :hi:

How are you all? Its so quiet around here these days.

Well I thought I'd just update you all. I went to see my FS on Wednesday and I've lost enough weight for my referral. :happydance: I just need to carry on losing weight and chose which clinic I want to use for iui and ivf. So scary but exciting at the same time. :wacko: I even got some more clomid for whilst I wait. :thumbup: I might have a break for a month though as it doesn't feel like its working as well right now.

So my next goal is a bmi of 25 as my FS said it would help my chances and it might take about 3 months to actually get to my 1st clinic appointment anyway so lots of time to lose some weight. :thumbup:

Oh and I'm 4dpo today. Not getting my hopes up and testing super early but it would be nice to have a last minute miracle. xxx

Hi Ebs,its great news for you!taking a break will do you the world of good,but hopefully this cycle will be the one

not much happening here,i think i am 1dpo but haven't used opks so only guessing,its nice to not think about it!x

Thanks. I really feel clomid isn't working affectively any more soh hopefully a month off helps with that and gives my body a rest.

Good luck with your 2ww. Lets hope its our last for both of us. :thumbup: xxx

Hi Everyone, thats great news ebs so pleased for you!!

and you never know you still have this cycle yet, which might bring your BFP still :hugs:

hows everyone??

i wish i was still off work even though i have Freddy with me at home i still dont feel like i get to spend loads of time with him like i want to. He is 15 weeks tomorrow!! i dont know where the time has gone. Im a bit worried about him at the minute though he hasnt been feeding well and only having half if not less than he normall does and i can tell he has lost some weight when i put his nappies on, but its clinic tomorrow so i will mention it then and see what they say x

hi britt lovely to hear from you,15 weeks where has the time gone?

i think they all go through phases its probably nothing to worry about but wont hurt to mention it,have you started him on solids yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->