Psychic reading confusion....

This is brilliant news,you've certainly brightened up my Monday

This is brilliant news,you've certainly brightened up my Monday

Aww thank you Mama. :hugs: Thanks again for suggesting I temp too as if I hadn't been considering a month of clomid I'd have probably taken it and done some real damage. :wacko:

Right now for your bfp... :happydance: xxx

Your welcome,not feeling too hopeful here but we'll see

if its meant to happen it will x

Where is everyone? :shrug:

Mama....are you testing or waiting it out? Xxx

I tested this mornin but it was neg,I'll take my temp in the mornin if its still high I'll take another,not sure whether i should see if i can get into see my doc,maybe get some bloods done

Sorry for the bfn. I hope it was just too early. Will your doctor do a hcg blood test? Might be worth doing the hormone tests if this cycle doesn't work out to make sure things have settled down ok. Xxx

Yeah i think I'll ask him,i don't want no ops i think I've had my fill of them but i need to know if its worth carrying on x

Exactly... if they do some normal hormone tests as least you'll know if everything is working ok or if you have an problems. I'm hoping thats all a waste of time though you get your bfp soon so you can complete your family. :hugs: xxx

Ebs, just managed to get on - I saw bfp but then saw your signature...... Not sure wether to congratulate or send hugs, let me know xxx

Ebs, just managed to get on - I saw bfp but then saw your signature...... Not sure wether to congratulate or send hugs, let me know xxx

Aww thanks. We lost another sadly. :cry:

Have you moved yet? How are you?

How is everyone else? Hope everyone is ok. Xxx

Hi Everyone
Hope your all okay, im so sorry i havent been on for a while i have been so busy, with work and freddy etc, but i am officially part time now thank god so will have more time.

Ebs i am so sorry about your loss :hugs: sending big hugs, when is your next appointment?

hope everyone else is okay xx

Hi Everyone
Hope your all okay, im so sorry i havent been on for a while i have been so busy, with work and freddy etc, but i am officially part time now thank god so will have more time.

Ebs i am so sorry about your loss :hugs: sending big hugs, when is your next appointment?

hope everyone else is okay xx

Hi Britt. :hi:

I kept thinking about you but knew you were busy working full time whilst looking after Freddy. You must have been rushed off your feet 24/7. Is it much easier part-time now? Must be nicer to get some more time with Freddy too. :cloud9:

Thanks. Its been tough losing another but a blessing it was so early and we didn't get too attached. I've actually had my last FS appointment and I've been visiting ivf clinics to make my choice. Yesterday we went to Jessops (wrote all about in my journal today) which was lovely and I think will be our choice. I'm hoping it doesn't come to all that as its not a nice prospect of all those internal scans, injecting myself with drugs and the rest of it but if it comes to that then I'll take it. The nurse there said we might get some miscarriage testing first which would be best really.

How is everyone???? Its so quiet around here these days. xxx

Hi hun,I'm still here,just lurking in the back ground.nothing much happening here,tryin not to think about ttc too much.how's things with you?x

Hi hun,I'm still here,just lurking in the back ground.nothing much happening here,tryin not to think about ttc too much.how's things with you?x

Aww lovely to hear from you Mama. :hugs:

All doom and gloom and stress with me. Its never ending. :cry:

Did you ever go back and have your bloods done? I know you wanted to make sure things were working as they should now the op is done with. xxx

I went to see the doc and explained my concerns but she said I'll should be ok now and that i should give it 6 months,so i give up x

Oh I'm sorry Mama. :hugs: Have you thought about seeing a different doctor or are you going to wait and see what happens? I think doctors these days are too quick to fob us off. :nope: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->