Psychic reading confusion....

Yeah well on both DH's and my side most babies go to 42w so its no surprise he's not showing his face yet. Xxx

Hello Ebs!!!!
Just logged on after a year as Erin told me your news!!! So exciting!!!
Let me know if you have fb so we can keep in touch easier xxxxx

Hello to all the other girls too :) xx

Hi :hi:

I am on facebook but I never post or anything. I guess we could email through there?

Well my little boy is here. He's amazing. I'm so in love. He had a pretty rough exit which I'm still yet to deal with as it was quite traumatic for both of us. He ended up on NICU for the first week which was tough but we got there in the end. He's doing well and gaining well so I'm happy. xxxxx

Hi Ladies,
Haven't been on for sooo long but wanted to check in and see how you are all doing. Freddy is now 2 and a half 3 in October I cant believe how fast it has gone since we were all TTC. Im kinda back in the game again so hoping I can get some support on here, had a crappy start this time babies heart stopped at 10 weeks and I had a D&C to remove the baby a week and half a go so im hoping my cycles will start again soon so we can try for another baby xx

Ah God hun I am so sorry to hear that,I'm still on here most days so if you need to chat I'll be here xx

hi lovely to hear from you! how are things with you? I need to get logged into your journal and catch up time has just flew by and I haven't had chance to come back on. I seem to have a lot more time now little man is a bit older so I can catch up xx

I haven't updated for so long!!

Basically my last pregnancy ended in mmc had a hell of a time..swore I'd never do it again but 2 years later I'm kinda wishing it would happen,I'm not getting any younger tho so my time may have ran out already!!

How did I miss these posts????

Britt, good to see you back. I've just started posting in here again very recently. It's finding the time. I think I used to follow so many journals and they went so fast I could never keep up. I'm so sorry to hear about your MMC. It's really tough to go through. :hugs: Did you fall pregnant fairly quickly or was it unplanned? I'm just getting my cycles back with bf and DH is desperate for another. I would love one too but I had a traumatic labour with M so I'm really hoping for a sibling for M but scared about my next labour.

I know we've said this before but we should post here more often. I miss you lot. It seems like a lifetime ago when we were comparing readings. lol xx

Mama, I forget... how old are you? I'm 36 later this year and feeling that clock ticking especially if it takes over 2 years again. Xx

I hope you are celebrating your next birthday with a lovely big bump or even a new own. Xx

Hi hun,all good here,still waiting on hospital appointment.
How's you??I see you are getting some blood tests,I had all mine checked a little while ago,all were fine

Hi hun,all good here,still waiting on hospital appointment.
How's you??I see you are getting some blood tests,I had all mine checked a little while ago,all were fine

How did I miss this? :dohh: Apologies. :blush:

Any news on the hospital appointment?

I'm ok thanks. Just feeling a bit run down at the moment but I think it's probably just hormonal. :shrug: Having a few blood tests done to just check I'm not run down for any other reason. It's more to put my mind at rest really. xxx

Hi ebs,still no word,I phoned yesterday and was told she would look into it and get back to me but I'm still waiting:growlmad:

Oh no! How frustrating. :nope: It must be driving you mad. Have you thought about writing a letter of complaint or anything like that? It seems to be going on forever. :wacko: xxx

After several phone calls today I was finally have a number for a lovely lady called Claire from the fertility clinic,unfortunately she hadn't received any word about me but was lovely and said she would get to the bottom of it!!but I'm the meanwhile my referal was located so just waiting for my appointment to come through!!

Hi all yey good to see you on here again ebs I will defo keep coming on for this thread.

I have some news I got a bfp result and I am 5 weeks and 1 day pregnant just hoping and praying this one is here to stay.

hope your both okay xx

After several phone calls today I was finally have a number for a lovely lady called Claire from the fertility clinic,unfortunately she hadn't received any word about me but was lovely and said she would get to the bottom of it!!but I'm the meanwhile my referal was located so just waiting for my appointment to come through!!

at least you may have helped to push it along, I really hope you hear something soon xx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->