Psychic reading confusion....

I know its scary how quick time flies,its a yr since the ectopic

all healed now,bloods were fine the last time so it'll just be yearly checks and the scare will hardly be noticeable before long

Where has the time gone? Its been nearly a year since our 1st bfp that ended in MMC. :wacko:

Lets hope we're soon so busy celebrating its all a distant memory. Xxx

A year? Aww that is sad. I wish it was still going like it used to.

Thanks Erin. Yes we finally got a sticky bean. Just waiting for him to arrive. How are you? Xxx

Hi Ladies
I am up for that as well, i work monday tuesdays and fridays so online all the time on them days so we will keep it going.

How is everyone xx

I'm good at this end,think we are moving again soon,not looking forward to it at all lol!

Hi ladies :hi:

Oh no Mamadonna! How come you are moving again? Ugh I hate moving.

All good here. Went for a bit of a hike/walk this morning. Hoping it spurs him on to engage more. :winkwink: xxx

Ee not long ebs,you'll be sick of hearing that.

The house we are in now is so big its costing a small fortune to heat,its such a shame cos i do love the house :(

Ee not long ebs,you'll be sick of hearing that.

The house we are in now is so big its costing a small fortune to heat,its such a shame cos i do love the house :(

haha I think what I'm sick of hearing is people that know I would tell them straight away hounding me as though I'd secretly have him and then keep it to myself. I feel like saying "its not a conspiracy! I just haven't given birth yet. He's not the first baby to go past 40 weeks!" :dohh: I'm just trying to ignore them because they just stress me out.

That's such a shame about the house. I imagine you need quite a big house with your growing boys don't you? Ugh heating costs so much. Xxx

ebs freddy was engaged or anything on my last midwife appointment then on the friday i went into hospital cos of protein in my sample and she was going to do me a sweep but tried and said she couldnt. Then the sunday i was 2 cm dilated when midwife came and gave me a sweep then when into labour on the monday so in 3 days i went from nothing dilating its weird you expect some kind of sign that its on its way and you get nothing just happens all of a sudden lol x

ebs freddy was engaged or anything on my last midwife appointment then on the friday i went into hospital cos of protein in my sample and she was going to do me a sweep but tried and said she couldnt. Then the sunday i was 2 cm dilated when midwife came and gave me a sweep then when into labour on the monday so in 3 days i went from nothing dilating its weird you expect some kind of sign that its on its way and you get nothing just happens all of a sudden lol x

Thanks Britt. That's really reassuring to know. Its like the TWW isn't it? You get so preoccupied with all the little signs and twinges. I have been worrying about him being engaged as he's been 2/5 engaged for ages. My midwife said I'd probably feel a bit of back ache and mild period pain when he engages which I have at times for short periods so I did wonder if he'd tried a few times and just hadn't properly yet. :shrug:

Its amazing how quick it can turn around though. I declined a sweep at my last appointment as they find it so hard to find my cervix, I find it really painful and internals make me bleed heavily so I decided it wasn't worth the hassle to have them and then I'd be worrying about bleeding. :dohh:

Just got to wait now. I honestly don't feel like I'm 9 months pregnant yet and that I'll go into labour any time soon. :haha: We went for a huge walk on Saturday and I'm so active with next to no aches and pains. :shrug: xxx

Ur really lucky to be quite active and comfortable ebs,little man will arrive when he's good and ready,i went to 42 wks with my first,some babies are just too comfortable lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->