Psychic reading confusion....

I think I'll wait and see what happens this month,then see how i feel.maybe its just not meant to be x

Aww you sound quite down about it all. :hugs: Do you feel like giving up?

I'm getting back on the diet today. We're waiting for our appointment date to come through at the new clinic and l've gained loads of weight. Hoping we've got a couple of months weight so l can re-lose it in time. xxx

Hi
i am so sorry i havent been around much, i am just so busy with work now i work 3 days not 5 i have so much to get done, then busy on other days with freddy. But Freddy is doing well he is 22 weeks tomorrow!

he is rolling over nearly sitting up and doing a lot of biting and dribbling lol hopefully we might have some teeth soon.

Hope your all okay i will read through and catch up and i promise i will try to get on more xx

Hi
i am so sorry i havent been around much, i am just so busy with work now i work 3 days not 5 i have so much to get done, then busy on other days with freddy. But Freddy is doing well he is 22 weeks tomorrow!

he is rolling over nearly sitting up and doing a lot of biting and dribbling lol hopefully we might have some teeth soon.

Hope your all okay i will read through and catch up and i promise i will try to get on more xx

Hi Britt! :hi:

So lovely to see you on here. You'll have to post a photo of Freddy soon. I bet he's changed so much. Are you still looking after him whilst you're working? xxx

Hi

Hi Britt! :hi:

So lovely to see you on here. You'll have to post a photo of Freddy soon. I bet he's changed so much. Are you still looking after him whilst you're working? xxx

yes i will i need to upload the latest photos then i will post them. No i have a nanny mon and tues then i dont work wed and thurs now then i work friday and my mum looks after him, its nice not to have to send him to a nursery yet.

how are you? whats the plans now do you have appointements coming up?

xx

Aww you sound quite down about it all. :hugs: Do you feel like giving up?

I'm getting back on the diet today. We're waiting for our appointment date to come through at the new clinic and l've gained loads of weight. Hoping we've got a couple of months weight so l can re-lose it in time. xxx

No not really down,just had enough,don't think I'll give up as such just kinda gonna see what happens,i really need to loose some weight too.

I'm just sick of the disappointment month after month so if i just put it at the back of my mind it won't hurt as much when the witch turns up x

yes i will i need to upload the latest photos then i will post them. No i have a nanny mon and tues then i dont work wed and thurs now then i work friday and my mum looks after him, its nice not to have to send him to a nursery yet.

how are you? whats the plans now do you have appointements coming up?

xx

Aww thats nice that he's still at home with you even when you're working. It must be hard to hand your baby over to a nursery when they are so little.

I'm plodding on. I've officially been referred to Jessops in Sheffield for iui and ivf. Then l got a bfp right after that FS appointment but lost it a week later. :cry: We've had some major stress with money too so it all got too much and l turned to food. :dohh: So right now I'm waiting for an appointment date and trying to lose the weight l gained. I've gained 11lbs but to get my bmi to exactly 30 l need to lose 13lbs. Just hoping l have 2 months so l can lose it all. I'd be gutted to go and them weigh me and turn me away. The nurse who showed us around Jessops said that we might get miscarriage testing first because we've had 2 so hopefully we get that and l have time to lose even more weight before we start iui. Ideally, it would be lovely to get a bfp before all that so we don't to go to millions of appointments and scans and injection l have to do to myself. :wacko:

No not really down,just had enough,don't think I'll give up as such just kinda gonna see what happens,i really need to loose some weight too.

I'm just sick of the disappointment month after month so if i just put it at the back of my mind it won't hurt as much when the witch turns up x

I know what you mean. I'm finding it really tough too. Its like one disappointment after another isn't it? :hugs: If you ever need to talk about it you know where l am. xxx

Hi! :hi:

Just wondered how every was. Lovely weather. :thumbup: Hope you're all ok.

AFM... my first appointment at the ivf clinic on Wednesday. Nervous and excited. I'm desperately trying to lose weight before then but hoping they don't weigh me either. :haha: xxx

Ee god ebs not long now,i bet you can't wait to get the ball rolling its all exciting stuff!

I got smiley faces on my digital on Fri sat,so i guess i have ovulated at some point so now just have to wait( i hate the wait!)however if af does show and she probably will i have invested in a cbfm

Good luck with the cbfm. I hope you don't need it but it will be fun to try something new. :thumbup:

How is your 2ww going? Xxx

Its not going too bad,i don't ss so just taking each day as it comes,,which can be quite hard as i have quite a few friends and family who is pg right now,really happy for them but it still doesn't make it any easier,hope everything went well today xx

That must be hard seeing them pregnant when you want to be. :hugs:

My appointment didn't go entirely to plan but l've written about it in my journal. xxx

How is everyone? Its so quiet in here these days. :nope:

I'm battling on. I've got a really stressful benefits tribunal in a few weeks and also have my needle training next week to start in iui in a couple of weeks. :wacko: Its all happening and really stressful but exciting about the iui though. :winkwink: xxx

Hi ebs I'm still here,it is really quiet on here.guess me and you are the only ones left ttc,but we'll get there in the end.

Really exciting stuff about ur iui,i bet you can't wait till it all starts!

I've started using my cbfm,i would love to be pg b4 i see fertility doc

Hi ebs I'm still here,it is really quiet on here.guess me and you are the only ones left ttc,but we'll get there in the end.

Really exciting stuff about ur iui,i bet you can't wait till it all starts!

I've started using my cbfm,i would love to be pg b4 i see fertility doc

Yep just us. :shrug:

I am quite excited actually. Not looking forward to all the injections, scans and appointments but it is nice to think we'll have a better chance this way. Its scary what we're embarking on though. It seems so final and l doubt we'll have any money to pay for treatment if our NHS treatment doesn't work. :wacko: Trying to keep up the PMA though. Our consultant says that as we've been pregnant twice before then our chances are good. Just having the last of our recurrant MC tests too so we should be all set very soon. :thumbup:

How is the CBFM going? Are you using the cheapy strips to see how they compare too? I do hope it helps you catch that eggy one and for all so you don't have to see the FS. Fingers crossed. :hugs: xxx

I'm only on cd 3 so testing hasn't begun yet but i have a couple of smiley face ones left so will use them when i get my peak

i really do hope this works for yet ebs,i do think you stand a really good chance!

Thanks. I hope so.

Good luck with the cbfm. How are you feeling about TTC? Xxx

I'm really wanting it to happen this month,i think dh is feeling the same,we've waited long enough now.i even bought us some new vits i got him wellman and me some centrum before and after so we'll see if these do any good

I'm really wanting it to happen this month,i think dh is feeling the same,we've waited long enough now.i even bought us some new vits i got him wellman and me some centrum before and after so we'll see if these do any good

Yes l know that feeling. We feel the same. Its like you've gone too far to turn back in a way isn't it? For us its a relief to start iui and hand over the responsibility to someone else iykwim? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->