PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise) positive thinkers!! Come join!! ;)

Trying i really love that quote. :) fits perfectly!!

You tested today do u know how many dpo u are?

9 DPO and BFN, so really i shouldn't have high expectations yet but I don't know it just put me in a downer mood this morning. that lower back pain yesterday made me so hopeful that i dont know why I kind of expected a bfp this morning. oh well I am going to try and summon up all my will power and not test again until the weekend. AF is due on the 24th so we shall see what happens.
I dreamt about my baby girl last night, I woke up at 3:30 AM and I thought "oh my gosh I dreamt that I had a baby girl" and then I realized it wasn't another baby, it was her. I have dreamt about her once before but I saw her as a toddler, last night she was a baby dressed in all pink and me and my mom were laying with her on a bed and playing with her, i specifically remember tickling her feet. It was so sweet.

Hey Lora! I've seen you around before too, but I'm not sure if we've chatted. I'm so sorry for your loss. :-(

Question- how did you find the preseed? I'm starting Clomid next month and I'm thinking about supplementing it with preseed to help with CM.

Thanks hun. I got the pre-seed from Ebay, think it was about £7 :flower:

I'm sorry, that was a terribly worded question. What I meant to ask was how did the preseed work for you? Did you like it?

I have dreamt about her once before but I saw her as a toddler, last night she was a baby dressed in all pink and me and my mom were laying with her on a bed and playing with her, i specifically remember tickling her feet. It was so sweet.

Aww that's so sweet! I hope that brought you some peace!

Trying 9 dpo is early. Ur pink lines will show up in a few short days. ;) The back pains def gotta mean something. FX d
Also the dream sounds super sweet. Its a nice way to remember our angels.

Topanga i know u didnt ask me, but i have used it the preseed. Used it for 3 months. It was good. Actually one of the few lubes that didnt get unconfortable or dried up. It didnt help us get our bfp but it has helped many others. Although i found that drinking tons of water does pretty much the same. but it def isnt a waste to try.

Hey Lora! I've seen you around before too, but I'm not sure if we've chatted. I'm so sorry for your loss. :-(

Question- how did you find the preseed? I'm starting Clomid next month and I'm thinking about supplementing it with preseed to help with CM.

Thanks hun. I got the pre-seed from Ebay, think it was about £7 :flower:

I'm sorry, that was a terribly worded question. What I meant to ask was how did the preseed work for you? Did you like it?

I have dreamt about her once before but I saw her as a toddler, last night she was a baby dressed in all pink and me and my mom were laying with her on a bed and playing with her, i specifically remember tickling her feet. It was so sweet.

Aww that's so sweet! I hope that brought you some peace!

Ah sorry hun! :dohh: I found it ok, took the spontaniety out of BD a little as you have to insert it 10 mins before hand, but it did make things a bit, um, easier, lol....especially if you aren't really in the mood for it. Will definitely use it next cycle x

Hi, can I join? We have been TTC since April 2011, finally caught the egg in April 2012 but it was a chemical pregnancy, caught the egg again in July 2012, but miscarried our angel at 7w 4d on August 27th and have been TTC ever since! I am convinced this month is it! I have noticed WAAAYY more fertile CM this cycle than I have since the month we conceived last! This month I am using Vitex (first month trying it), that's about it aside from my normal baby aspirin routine (to hopefully prevent future miscarriages), using OPKs, drinking a lot of water around O, etc. I am 1DPO today. :)

MArkswife, welcome. I think we ve been chatting before. Its soo great to hear from you. Although im sorry for your tough journey.

Im sure this cycle will be a great one too!! fx d

need some help ladys - i dont know how many dpo i is.
anyways i put my (tmif) finger in ya know to see how low she was there was a lil blood very lil very red tho - i numely get dry about this time iv got about 3/4 day till AF is here but i feel a lil wet down there as well but thats about it.

thank you all - hope you ladys are all well
xxx tray xxx

MArkswife, welcome. I think we ve been chatting before. My username before was midnightfalls! Its soo great to hear from you. Although im sorry for your tough journey.

Im sure this cycle will be a great one too!! fx d

Yes I do remember your old username! Sorry you lost your Angel :( :hugs: Hopefully this cycle is a lucky one for both of us and we get our rainbows <3

This month I am using Vitex (first month trying it)

Welcome, markswife! :happydance: I'm using Vitex for the first time this month too! How are you taking it? I'm drinking it in a tea (FertiliTea). I've heard great things about it!! Hopefully it helps us get our BFPs soon!!! :happydance:

MArkswife, im counting on you being right ;) This cycle is our lucky one.

Tracey, it could be IB. Im keeping my fingers crossed for u darling!!

dont ask way but o took a ov test and i got this
https://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll349/tracey2884/20130117_222852_zps912edc5e.jpg

i dont know what to think lol

This month I am using Vitex (first month trying it)

Welcome, markswife! :happydance: I'm using Vitex for the first time this month too! How are you taking it? I'm drinking it in a tea (FertiliTea). I've heard great things about it!! Hopefully it helps us get our BFPs soon!!! :happydance:

Awesome! I'm taking capsules about 1000 mg a day (2 pills a day) until O (so I just stopped yesterday). :) I have read great things about it as well! I can say this for it, I have felt MUCH more fertile this month than I have since the MC, so I'm attributing that to the Vitex! I hope we both get our Vitex BFPs sooooon!!! :happydance::happydance:

MArkswife, im counting on you being right ;) This cycle is our lucky one.

Tracey, it could be IB. Im keeping my fingers crossed for u darling!!

Definitely has to be our lucky cycle! We've been trying too long for it not to be! ;)

Today is CD24 Af is about the 21ish i have a 27/28DC

Ok. Honestly that OPK could go either way. I've gotten some that dark at the end of my cycle before (when not pregnant), OPKs really aren't reliable for testing for pregnancy because there usually is some LH in your system at all times (it just increases before you O). I hope it is a good sign though! :) :kiss:

Today is CD24 Af is about the 21ish i have a 27/28DC

Ok. Honestly that OPK could go either way. I've gotten some that dark at the end of my cycle before (when not pregnant), OPKs really aren't reliable for testing for pregnancy because there usually is some LH in your system at all times (it just increases before you O). I hope it is a good sign though! :) :kiss:

Thanks im just going to wait and see if af gets me not long now x

Tracey i agree with markswife, could go either way. Dont worry tho your bfp will be here in a few days ;)

I was also thinking that this has to be my month. A couple months ago we went to a medium for fun. Well i went to actually get closure after our loss, which helped. She said we d be preg in feb, and im really hoping its true. Everything else she said has come true so far. :p Said Oh would get a great paying job in 2-3 weeks (took 3 weeks) said there would be a couple coming into our lives randomly that would be great friends of ours, which has happened. And she also knew some impossible things which makes my skeptic mind believe that she could really be right about feb. :) 8 more days to i O! :p Bd ing starst TONIGHT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->