Questions about this Shettles lark

cupcaker

Reaction score
I'm not here because I swayed etc, I just want to see what you think here having read shettle's name many a time on B+B.

Boy=quicker sperm, so dtd very close to ovulation so those sperm win the race.

Girl=dont dtd too close to ovulation, boy sperm die off, girls battle on and win

Firstly, do people who are TTC REALLY resist BD during/very close to ovulation (ie swaying for girls)? Basically the general rule is people TTC have sex frequently, all through the month, and want the best chances of conceiving...and actually particularly DTD around ovulation because that's their best chance?! Does this mean people who 'try' for babies, like the vast majority of this forum, conceive boys in bulk?! Doesn't seem so?

If you DTD several days before ovulation in the hope of a girl, but then happened to DTD again on the day of ovulation, does the boy sperm come and override the girl sperms that are on their way?! Shouldn't they be there by now?! pah.

Seems very cut and dried that you would have to activity avoid sex for a girl over ovulation (seems risky to me) and DTD on ovulation for a boy (makes sense for conceiving in general).

Has anyone really taken to this method? Do you think it works?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->