R&N's Christmas Lists 2020

Your lists are coming on great
Light up gaming chair sounds fab!

Updated to add other family member lists, feels good to see a lot of green!
Still a few people ive not added to the list yet, and some that i still need to get more for.
OH isnt on there at all, ive no idea what to get him!

I buckled and ordered the adopt me pet store tonight. I watched an unboxing on YouTube and as much as it’s complete plastic rubbish and not worth £50, I just know that he will love it.
Also ordered the lemonade stand and a pack of minecraft figures.
Have to click and collect from smyths though as they weren’t in stock for home delivery. Feel a bit uneasy about that, don’t know why, just not knowing what to expect I think!

I buckled and ordered the adopt me pet store tonight. I watched an unboxing on YouTube and as much as it’s complete plastic rubbish and not worth £50, I just know that he will love it.
Also ordered the lemonade stand and a pack of minecraft figures.
Have to click and collect from smyths though as they weren’t in stock for home delivery. Feel a bit uneasy about that, don’t know why, just not knowing what to expect I think!
My son has asked for it too x

Yeah I can imagine it'll be a bit weird with shops only being open for click and collect

Seems you're back on track with Rio's lists!

You've done great considering a month a go, there was only a couple purchases!

I've noticed there's no cashmere this year for the males ;)

Seems you're back on track with Rio's lists!

You've done great considering a month a go, there was only a couple purchases!

I've noticed there's no cashmere this year for the males ;)

No Bicester Village visit this year! I’m not rich enough to buy cashmere at full price :haha:

My mum has sent £100 today for the boys and asked me to buy them gifts from her. I am stuck on what to get!
I've ordered a minecraft duvet set for Rio, I'll probably order a george pig one or something for Niko.
But those cost £15, so they are left with £35 each.

That was sweet of her :)
It's so difficult finding things to buy though isn't it. I have no idea at all for mine!

Today I ordered two hoodies and a tshirt from preston plays for Rio, some american guy!
They cost £100 which is ridiculous, hopefully there wont be additional customs charges.

I feel a bit behind for Niko now, just about to buy the happyland construction set for him and I want to get him a wooden train set but not sure which one to buy. I like the brio ones but they are so expensive in comparison to some others!

We got our girls bigjigs when they were youbger. Most of them fit together (it's actually Brio that doesn't).
Bigjigs has loads of add ons including a road so you could have train tracks/roads
Was a shame selling it all as they got too girly and didn't play with it :-(

We got our girls bigjigs when they were youbger. Most of them fit together (it's actually Brio that doesn't).
Bigjigs has loads of add ons including a road so you could have train tracks/roads
Was a shame selling it all as they got too girly and didn't play with it :-(

Brio doesnt!? Oh for goodness sake, I got him the Brio advent calendar thinking at least then he can add the pieces to his set for christmas. Never mind lol.
Will have a look at bigjigs now :)

Well they do but you have to really force it in (DH had some brio from when he was a kid).
IKEA also sold a basic set but not as exciting.

Just ordered the bigjigs town and country set, he will love it. Thanks!

MIL has announced she’s got Niko the happy land rocket. I wish she would communicate as now I have to return mine.

It's frustrating when you end up with two presents the same!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->