R u testing April 22-26th join me on this thread

Hi Ladies,

Can I join you please???

I think I'm 1dpo today after getting a +ive opk on friday and going by the cramping yesterday and today.

We used pre~seed for the 1st time this month so I'm hoping that has help the little spermies on their way :happydance:

We started off doing SMEP but it all went a bit pear-shaped. I came down with a sickness bug on friday so we didn't BD then, but managed it the night before and saturday morning ...........trouble is hubby has caught it so we won't be BD'ing today either :nope: Hopefully we've done enough.

Just the usual cramping and sore (.)(.)'s for me so nothing different to report.

Good luck ladies:dust: to you all xxxx

Hi ladies,

Can I join??? First time back here since I was pregnant with my first daughter who was born on May 15/08.

I think I'm 1-2 DPO. Had positive OPK on Thursday. First time TTC since our daughter was stillborn at 37.5 weeks on December 28th. It has been difficult but we're hopeful for happiness in our future.

Hoping that bnb will keep me sane over the next two weeks.

Good luck to everyone and hoping for lots of :bfp:!!!

So so sorry to hear of your loss Hopeful :hugs: I cannot begin to imagine what you both have been through.

We can go insane together! :happydance:
:dust:

Hi ladies,

Can I join??? First time back here since I was pregnant with my first daughter who was born on May 15/08.

I think I'm 1-2 DPO. Had positive OPK on Thursday. First time TTC since our daughter was stillborn at 37.5 weeks on December 28th. It has been difficult but we're hopeful for happiness in our future.

Hoping that bnb will keep me sane over the next two weeks.

Good luck to everyone and hoping for lots of :bfp:!!!

:hugs: I can't even imagine how that would feel.

Here's to sticky April beans all round! :dust:

sorry for you loss hopeful x

Can I join testing 23rd or 24th, 3dpo today x

Hi everyone!!! It's so many ladies in this thread that I can't list all of the names but of course you can join in!!!!! Welcome all of you and I just can't wait to see all of the BFP this month. Since we are all testing around the same time it seems like forever before we can test uuuuggghhhhh!!!! I just want to vomit or something as a true sign of a pregnancy...lol

I'm praying for all of us that this is our month, on fri I felt a little light headed and nausous and then I brushed my teeth and my gums bled and that never happens. No spotting yet which is also keeping me in good spirits.

What's going on this week with you ladies, notice anything different this week? I would like to here about your week. :dust::dust: to us all!!!!

Hi ladies, can I join you? :flower:

Been ttc for about 15 months now. Had a failed clomid cycle last time. Anyways, decided to do it naturally this time. I didn't temp or use any opk....and we didn't use pre seed either.....but still hoping for the best! I'm not too sure when I o'd. I had very very stretchy EWCM (sorry....TMI) on CD 9, as well as some ovarian twinges. So DH and I started BD'ing from then, practically every day....until last Wednesday night (my CD 15). Anyways, I then felt those ovulation symptoms on CD 16, but this time stronger than before.....By Friday morning (CD 16), I could practically feel the egg travelling down the tube.....LOL! But alas, DH was too tired to BD. So, I might have o'd on CD 16....but last BD was CD 15............ But still holding out hope for this cycle. Oh, the one thing I did do was use Pregnacare........so fx, right?

I have no symptoms.....just a little mild cramping....but I get those almost every month and AF still shows, so not counting that as a symptom.

Oh, so sorry about your loss, Hopeful! I hope this cycle works out great for you. :hugs:

Gosh, I can't wait to obsess with you guys!!! :friends:

Oh ladies I just looked at what my DD would be :dohh:

Why oh why do I do it?!?!?

1st January 2011, that would be such a fab way to start the year :wohoo:

If only I could be that lucky eh?..........

:yellow:

Go:spermy: Go!!!

Can I join you ladies? I O'd around the 7th so that'd make me 5dpo today. Not really any 'symptoms' as of yet, apart from a little tiredness, gassy and some shooting pains in my nipples. Of course, it's probably all in my head! ;)

Roll on the next week or two! And Cookie Dough, that birthday would be amazing! 1/1/11 - all the ones. My DD would be 30/12/2010.. oh I shouldn't have looked!! I jinx it every time.

:dust: to all xxxxx

I guess I'm not the only silly one checkig the due date...and driving myself crazy even more!!!

Good luck everyone :dust:

Hopefull im so sorry for your loss i know how you feel i lost my son at 23w6d age 35min its awfull and no one should have to go through that
i have just figured im really only 1dpo i OV later then i thought all confusing as its my first cycle for 2yrs but hey hopefully ill learn more for next cycle (praying i dont have to) lol FX all

Hi Selina 22 - I'm sorry for your loss as well. It is a horrible thing to have to experience, something that hopefully neither one of us will have to go through again.

This is my first 'real' cycle in a long time too. My first daughter Brooklyne was only 11 months old when I got pregnant with Drea after only 2 cycles and then this is my first real cycle after losing Drea in December. Here's hoping!!!!

Good luck to you this month. :dust:

yes i know what you mean i lost josh in jan 2007 and then i found out i was pregnant straight after with megan born NOV 2007 both the same year so it happend for me.
megan is now 2yrs old so we feel its the right time for another little baby this is my first cycle too havnt had a AF since she was born due to pill
hope we all get our :bfp:
:hugs:

Sorry to hear of your loss too Selina :hugs:

What you ladies have been through really does put all this TTC business into perspective and I have total respect for you. You both must be very strong xxx

Sending you both bucket loads of :dust: and hoping you both get your :bfp: very soon xxx

aw thnx ive learnt to deal with my loss now it was in 2007 but never forget my mum thinks im mad to want another because i have IC (incompetent cervix) she thinks its not worth all the heart ache says my mum who has 4 kids lol i love her but she doesnt understand yes theres risk that they can puncture membranes and cause me to miscarry when i have the op but the risk is worth it megan proves that
sorry for the little rant
lol
i see it as a good bedrest for 9 months and an op and then a baby for me hubby and a bro or sis for megan
i cant wait though i must admit very scared lol
hope we all get our :bfp:

I know what you mean Selina about wanting a brother or sister for your little one.
Master Cookie Dough is 5 now and every cycle that comes and goes I feel really even more guilty as he wants a sibling as much as we want another baby.

I know i keep asking megan and she says yes to baby lol not sure if she understand ha lets just hope this is our month xx FX

I am due to test on the 23rd of this month.

It is my first month of TTC and i dont even know if I have ovulated!

We have just been trying to BD every other day at least! :blush:

Good luck to everyone!!

Lucy x x x

Selina and Cookie dough - I totally understand the feeling guilty part about giving your child a sibling. I feel so bad that Brooke doesn't have a little friend of her own yet at home. She loves the kids at her daycare and some days doesn't want to come home. I worry that she gets bored at home with only Mommy and Daddy here. Part of me thinks that I'm worrying over nothing since she doesn't know any different when she's at home, but I think it would make her really happy to have one to play with someday.

Keep smiling girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->