R u testing April 22-26th join me on this thread

Well, I am having constant headaches, not had that before. And today I have baad cramps. Like the painful ones I get with AF, but she's not due until next week.

A good sign??

Oooh I hope so Bigplans!

I've had the same all day although I'm only 2dpo so too early for symptoms really. I've had a headache all day and I never ever get headaches. Had cramping for 3 days now but thats normal for me in 2ww along with sore (.)(.)s

Hi can I join you ladies? I just joined and I'm currently 5 DPO, trying for my first. I've been SOOO emotional since Oing....otherwise no symptoms.

I'm now 6dpo.. and I'm trying not to symptom spot but it's just so hard! I had a sharp twinge this morning down there, and now I've got crazy backache. I think I might be imagining it.. but could it be implantation?

We'll just have to wait and see..
:dust:

Hi ladies could i jump on this road im due to test on the 23rd our 6month ttc after i has tubal reversal consultant give me 50/50 chance of concieving but heard lots of success stories lets hope im one of them on the 23rd

Good luck to all those waiting did try to temp but quite not got the hang of it yet....lol

I think if af due on the 23rd that makes me about 5dpo????

Slight cramping but nothing major

Well, I am having constant headaches, not had that before. And today I have baad cramps. Like the painful ones I get with AF, but she's not due until next week.

A good sign??

Sounds like implantation cramps to me, I really hope this is ur month and keep us up dated.... it's too early to test so I will wait if I were you ....GL

I plan on testing the 26th. It's going to be a long two weeks.

FX ladies! I have some mild symptoms...gassy:blush: and still soooo moody. we only managed to BD once around ovulation but it was the day before so I'm still hopeful!!

FX and :dust: for everyone. I hope to see lots of :bfp: This is my least favorite time of the month. Just waiting to see what happens.

Parkgirl- I'm with u on that I hate this time of the month one day I have symptoms and other days I don't I'm going insane...lol...

Well I should be testing on the 25th but I don't think I can wait that long, I will most likely test on the 22nd...hehehe...u gals know how it is. I'm so excited tho and can't wait to see all of the BFP this month....:thumbup::dohh::hugs:

Does anyone know the earliest implantation can happen? I know the 'average' is around 7-10dpo or thereabouts but is it possible at 4dpo (although unlikely)?

I had af cramps all night and all the other feelings (bloated, needing the loo loads) - if I didn't know when I ov I would have been expecting af to show this morning. Also now I have had a yellowish cm which is totally new for me.

Not holding my breath this is it but just curious :shrug:
:dust: to everyone xxxx

Hi Cookie,

I've read that it mormally happens 7-14 days after the egg has been fertilized. If you don't know when you ov then it could be implantation or just the egg been fertilized, but I'm glad u asked this question because I've 7dpo and I'm having cramping on my left side which is the side I usually ov from. This is unusual for me and it is too early to be AF cramps so we will just have to wait and see.

Well good luck to the both of us and lots of :dust: to us all!!!!

I'm 6 - 8 DPO and will be testing on April 23rd as well! 1st month of TTC after thinking its time to give Riley (DB almost 2 years old April 16) and Jacob (DB almost 10 years old Oct 28) another brother or sister.

I didn't have the most enjoyable pregnancy with Riley so a little apprehensive this time around. BLECH! BUT they are worth going through all of that, right?

I have been feeling ill for the last 5 days and frequently peeing but I know this is all too early to tell. I've been charting on FF and my temperatures are all over the map telling me I have either ovulated 6 or 8 days ago.

I guess we shall all see! I'm excited to see who in this thread gets the :bfp:!!!!!!!

:wohoo:

Lisa :thumbup:

Hi Tutula!!!! Welcome!!!!

Okay Ladies I think this is my month :thumbup: but from what I know from my ttc journey it could be just another false alarm, but I've been feeling extremely light head, it's a very weird feeling like I have been spinning around on a roller coster ride at an amusement park all day...lol...but seriously that's the best way that I can describe this feeling. I'm only 7 dpo and can't test now but I've been wondering what's the earliest I can test because if this isn't a pregnancy I have to find out what is going on with my body that is making me feel this way.

I'm praying and keeping my fingers crossed that this is my month. I've also had some light cramping today on my left side but it has stopped now :shrug:. Another thing is that I usually start to spot around 7dpo every month and nothing today so we will wait and see. I really hope that ugly :witch: stays away this month and I get a :bfp:...well all of us for that matter.

What do you ladies think? Whats going on any symptoms I know I'm not the only one obsessing over here :haha:...

:af: I am going to do my best not to symptom spot this month. Always get my hopes up then have them crushed. :cry: I know that we have done all we can this month, so it's out of my hands now.

Hi everyone I am currently 3dpo and am going to test on the 25th. Cookie I have been having cramping all day too x

Hi Tutula!!!! Welcome!!!!

Okay Ladies I think this is my month :thumbup: but from what I know from my ttc journey it could be just another false alarm, but I've been feeling extremely light head, it's a very weird feeling like I have been spinning around on a roller coster ride at an amusement park all day...lol...but seriously that's the best way that I can describe this feeling. I'm only 7 dpo and can't test now but I've been wondering what's the earliest I can test because if this isn't a pregnancy I have to find out what is going on with my body that is making me feel this way.

I'm praying and keeping my fingers crossed that this is my month. I've also had some light cramping today on my left side but it has stopped now :shrug:. Another thing is that I usually start to spot around 7dpo every month and nothing today so we will wait and see. I really hope that ugly :witch: stays away this month and I get a :bfp:...well all of us for that matter.

What do you ladies think? Whats going on any symptoms I know I'm not the only one obsessing over here :haha:...

Good luck!! I am trying not to symptom spot. Sometimes I think this is our month and then other times I'm sure I'm not.

I just want to knooow!

Yea I feel u on that but I have to symptom, what else would I do to pass the time :haha:

Good Luck maybe this month is our month :hugs: u don't know until u know :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->