R u testing April 22-26th join me on this thread

wanababy2love

Reaction score
I JUST DETECTED MY LH SURGE AND I JUST RECEIVED MY PRESEED AND USED IT TO BD (SORRY TMI) I'M EXCITED AND OF COURSE I WILL BE SYMPTOM OBESSING FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL OF THE BFP's IN THIS THREAD THIS MONTH!!!!:thumbup:

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi,

My AF is due the 21st so was hoping to test around the 22nd! Only 3DPO (CD17 of a 28 day cycle) at the moment!! But its Friday and I always think far less about TTC when I'm not at work, so its nearly the weekend and hopefully the next two days will go very fast!!! I've never wanted weekends to go fast before. I don't have any real symptoms. I've had two days (yesterday and today) of some EWCM just first thing in the morning, which is really odd, but its my first month taking Agnus Castus, so maybe that's playing with my hormone balance a bit.

Not sure how I feel about it this month, its our third month of trying and its all feels like a big fantasy and it kind of feels like it will never happen but I hope it does.

Good luck to you and lets hope everyone that joins this thread will get their BFP!!!
xxx

Hi,

My AF is due the 21st so was hoping to test around the 22nd! Only 3DPO (CD17 of a 28 day cycle) at the moment!! But its Friday and I always think far less about TTC when I'm not at work, so its nearly the weekend and hopefully the next two days will go very fast!!! I've never wanted weekends to go fast before. I don't have any real symptoms. I've had two days (yesterday and today) of some EWCM just first thing in the morning, which is really odd, but its my first month taking Agnus Castus, so maybe that's playing with my hormone balance a bit.

Not sure how I feel about it this month, its our third month of trying and its all feels like a big fantasy and it kind of feels like it will never happen but I hope it does.

Good luck to you and lets hope everyone that joins this thread will get their BFP!!!
xxx

Hi There!!!

Welcome!!!! It looks like we are on the same cycle path this month. I'm 3DPO as well and starting to think more about the possibilities of me being pregnant this month. This is technically my 4 month actually tracking my cycles and ttc. I order preseed and used it last night for the first time and it felt great I'm praying that it helped the little:spermy: make it up this month but we will just have to wait and see.

I feel positive about this month and good luck to u this month as well

hiya :wave: i'll be testing on the 23rd. im cd21 of my first cycle atm and keeping everything xd. good luck everyone, i hope we all get a :bfp: this month :dust:

Hi girlies imdue to test on the 26th can i join you??! i think im due to ovulate tomorrow, havnt had a pos OPK yet! using preseed for the first time and softcups.

please pleasepray this is my month!!

good luck hunnies

xxx

Hello Everybody!!
Im Baby C
My periods due21stApril!! Hoping that witch stays the hell away this time!!
Can i join in??

Hi girls can i join i think i got +opk CD14 but not sure as it was darker then any ive done just not as quite as control line CD15 lines still the same dark lines today they are getting lighter so i think i ov CD14,15 not to sure first cycle etc but will test in about 15 days so 21st can i join i really hope this is my :bfp: because bubs wud still be due in 2010 31st dec and would love that but not optimistic cuz its my first cycle
hope all you girlies get :bfp: too
dreading this 2ww
FX all xxx

Hi girls can i join i think i got +opk CD14 but not sure as it was darker then any ive done just not as quite as control line CD15 lines still the same dark lines today they are getting lighter so i think i ov CD14,15 not to sure first cycle etc but will test in about 15 days so 21st can i join i really hope this is my :bfp: because bubs wud still be due in 2010 31st dec and would love that but not optimistic cuz its my first cycle
dreading this 2ww
FX all xxx

Me too! We could be bump buddies, if we're both lucky this month!

dreading this 2ww
FX all xxx

Me too! We could be bump buddies, if we're both lucky this month!

OH i so hope we can be bump buddies but not quite sure i am getting like tummy ache lil cramp like AF if you know what i mean not sure if that means im ov now or what i have no idea but sure my +opk was yesterday so it could be ov cramps today i hope lol and i have :sex: too so FX sorry tmi
good luck lets get our :bfp::happydance:

:hi: ladies. The 22nd is D Day for me.... can I join in pls??

This is our 4th month of TTC. 2nd month for using pre-seed.

After a 3 day sore throat, I now have a stinking cold and now I have gum ache on 1 of my wisdom teeth. :growlmad: Not sure if a beanie would like to stick around in this atmosphere!!

No symptoms. :nope: but FX'd anyway.

Good luck to you all. What symptoms have you all got?

my teeth are aching too!!!

hi girlies.....not sure if ive even ov'd yet tbh!!

can i join anyway?? il be testing around the 23rd - fingers x'd!!!!!

what other symptoms are you all having??? xxxxxxxxxxxx

my teeth are aching too!!!

hi girlies.....not sure if ive even ov'd yet tbh!!

can i join anyway?? il be testing around the 23rd - fingers x'd!!!!!

what other symptoms are you all having??? xxxxxxxxxxxx

We'll be testing around the same time. I think all my symptoms are in my head!!

hiya big plans ....wats ur name... think mine r 2 but today im feeling awful :( and im never ill .....

ff says im 7dpo however i dont think by cm/ and opks that ive ov'd yet ......grrrrrr

wat symptoms have u got hun xxxxxx

hiya big plans ....wats ur name... think mine r 2 but today im feeling awful :( and im never ill .....

ff says im 7dpo however i dont think by cm/ and opks that ive ov'd yet ......grrrrrr

wat symptoms have u got hun xxxxxx

I prefer not to use my name, incase anyone recongnises me - I know a few pregnant people who might use the site and we're secretly TTC. Only because I don't want to have to say no everytime I get asked "Are you pregnant yet?"

I don't use FF, I might have to add that to my things to try next month.

I don't really have any other than stomach cramps (which is unusual for me other than briefly at OV and terribly at AF. I've had headaches and very emotional. BUT, I am also nackered from being busy at work which would also explain the last two.

I'm trying not to symptom spot but I do keep day dreaming and working out dates. :nope:

Good luck getting through the 2WW. Hopefully we'll both have good news for the April testing thread.

i have had a on going headache all day today ....didnt want to take anything just incase....i got some really bad headaches wen i was las pg xxxxxxxx

Ok girlies

Can I join?!? First cycle mnth so I just know I'm cd21 (dnt kno nuffin about "po" as not sure when I OV) and not totally sure AF will arrive!!! So Im thinking if AF dusn't get me by afta 22nd i can test :happydance: am i right do u think? xx

ok girls am confused remember i said i think it was a + well it wasnt today i defo got a positive i will post opk pic but its defo today i got the surge so am gona test more towards the 26th then now lol do you know when ill ovulate after todays surge still got tummy ache ???

Ok so heres my +opk today CD17 at 1.00pm defo + (i thought i had a + already but was not as dark as this) my first time using opk as u can tell. BUT THIS IS IT LOL what do you think and when do you count dpo from today or 2 moz thanks so many questions :happydance:

Attachments

• 100_0992.jpg
    100_0992.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78