• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

I even threw away a pair of knickers because they looked like bad luck. I dont know why, nothing bad had ever happened while I wore them, they just started to look like bad luck. ....Just a little bit nutty...

Big hugs Mel, hope it goes well in court!

Lots of floaty kisses for Evie, i'll be thinking of you all xx

he chicks..... have your b'n'b layout changed? mine all seems to be centrered an i dont like it..... xxxxxxxxx

Thank you girls for your lovely welcomes and kind words and reassurance about the age gap.

Mellybelle- I have been hanging out on the second trimester losses alot and although I haven't shared my story I feel like I fit in there, as I am sure I will here too. I hope your ok hun and I'm sorry that your hubby can't be with you on little Evie's birthday.

Thank you Hannpin, its nice to hear you and your sis gets on well, alot of people think that a big age gap means siblings won't be as close to those closer in age but your relationship with your sister blows that out of the water. :) I'll have a look at the first post and see what kind of things are written on it. :hugs:

Thank you SarahJane and I hope you get your wee rainbow soon too. I've my consultant appointment next week so hopefully after that we can start trying properly. I really hope you get good news this month, I am sure you will. :hugs:

Congratulations on your pregnancy Delish. I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months. :happydance:

Hi all - Delish am over the moon for you and I totally get what you mean about jinxing it. I hope you have no reason to worry and that your pregnancy goes smoothly xxx

Mel, thinking of you today (((Evie))) :flower::cry:

Good luck with the consultant Yazoo, I found mine strangely reassuring even though I got no answers at all. I hope it goes well for you - we are here to hold your hand through it :hugs:

weird bnb all in the middle :wacko:

Big :kiss: to Evie Melly and big hugs to you :hugs: I hope today is gentle on you xxxxxxx

Delish I hope things run smoothly over the next few months for you. I can imagain PAL to be hard going :hugs:

Yazoo I hope the consultant appt goes well, Mine was, as sj said, strangely like turning a corner in this whole roller coaster

XXXX

Delish congrats Hun :hugs: I wish you a very happy and very healthy 9 months.

I understand the paranoid / jinx feeling. I was trying to explain this fear we will have in PAL to someone the other day - they didn't understand why I would be scared because we have been told we are at no greater risk of the same thing happening again. But it's not just Turner syndrome I fear now - my loss has opened my naive eyes to the whole babyloss world. And it's terrifying out there.

Melly :hugs: for you and Evie. I hope the day was kind to you.

Yazoo hope the appointment goes well. Like the other girls have said I didn't get any more answers either but it felt good to get the appointment done and to be given some reassurance about how I would be treated next time with early scans etc. :hugs:

Well girls I am 10dpo and definitely feel out. Still getting BFNs. With Emily I got a positive on a digi at 10dpo and had been getting lines for days before that on sensitive tests. I am using 10miu tests and nothing :sad1: I know it's only the first month trying again but I was really hoping we would catch and now I am so sad :cry: I can't even explain this need to be pregnant - it's all consuming.

:nope: I am now feeling left out as my BNB isn't all in the middle :nope:

I know what you mean about all consuming Collie. I am now either 6 7 or 8 dpo but don't think this is my month again. Looks like I will be going onto cycle number 7 of TTC unless a miracle happens :cry:

Hope I am proved horribly wrong and my total lack of symptoms end up in a BFP!!

Going to London tomorrow so hope that will take my mind off testing.

BTW Got a wicked evap on a superdrug today... GRRRRR! then wasted another test to make sure it was an evap and it was!!!

Hi girls,

We sent some balloons and cards to heaven for Evie on her due date, and some for Kyle too. There were 2 pink and 2 blue but one of the blue ones burst when we got out of the car.
2011-10-06 13.20.50.jpg

2011-10-06 13.48.35.jpg

2011-10-06 13.50.17.jpg

2011-10-06 13.50.33.jpg

2011-10-06 13.50.20.jpg

As for court....the judge wants the boys to be seen by an independant counsellor. Rod said he was concerned about the mother putting pressure on the boys before hand and the judge said he wants no one to speak to the children about it. The day of the appointment is 25th oct and the boys will be here that day so we will tell them as little as possible about it. I dont want them to feel uncomfortable. I have an awful feeling their mother has told them that she and their father are now fighting in court. I really hope not, that would be cruel.

The balloons are gorgeous mel xx

I am sorry the boys qnd you are having a tough time and hope their meeting goes well

Your balloons are gorgeous Mel I'm sure Evie and Kyle loved them :hugs:

Sarah are you sure the SD was an evap? Did it come up within the time limit? They are only 10miu so could have picked it up before the other test you used? It's the superdrugs ones I use and havent had an evap on them even when left for days! Fingers crossed for you hunny. Have u tested again today?

I'm now 12dpo and still BFN think I am going to stop testing now :sad1: and just hope that AF comes quickly.

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you all know that we are ttc from today. :happydance::happydance: I hope it happens quickly. I hope you are all doing well. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good luck with ttc yazoo, hope it happens quickly for you xx

woohoo- my signature worked. I love it. :)

Yay - good luck with TTC hun - how is the diet going?

PS love the siggy too

Kelz - you sneaked that ticker on there haha - congrats again babe, I am hoping I get to change my ticker this month too xx

Collie - yeah it was an evap sadly but blinking convincing - if I posted it in here you'd all say BFP but all other tests were BFN. AF now arrived and onto cycle 7 - I am trying soy this month as I am told it can work well. Sass used it to conceive Archie and rainbow bump so I am willing to try it. I am taking 120mg from CD 2-6 so will keep you posted. So far no side effects.

On the diet front, I got my 1st stone weightloss today. Am totally over the moon as my body will be in great shape when rainbow comes along.

Hope everyone else is ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"