Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

:shock: not so. I think every ignoring us is an example of them bullying us Kayleigh :cry:

I had burger for my dinner Kayleigh

PS my tea consists of chopped carrots, broccoli, peppers and pitta bread and a pot of houmous so i can type and eat!

Yes she is, alongside some of you, it seems :haha:

Sounds yum except for houmous :sick:

I think we should campaign for a PMSL button next to the thanks button on here

anyone heard if they have managed to sort the phone app for bnb yet? It is rubbish on the phone at the moment

i agree houmous is gross but rest sounds good...

mmm just seen advert for shloer and i could soo drink a glass right now....

and tash, burgers are awesome :) did you have it in a bun with relish cheese and salad???

I am still in greek mode tash! Hence the houmous. Gonna ming of garlic later though for when paul gets back! and i am fertile so he's gonna just have to live with it!

Oh MY GOD!!!! It wouldnt let me press post reply, I nearly threw myself on the floor in a fit. Working now, phew

forget bein a POASA you are addicted to number checking lol

No I have not heard about an app, and pmsl button is so you can bully me further isnt it?

Yes I did Kayleigh, yummy

I ave smirnoff ice for tonight, might have a few cos I never drink. SO watch out for some strange posts:haha:

Lol u girls can talk!!!

Anyone else who watches eastenders find michael moon kinda sexy?? Think its the bad boy thing, either that or bad taste lol x

Could really eat a burger now, thanks ladies lol x

Ewww garlic, love the tast though. I had garlic mushrooms in Disney cafe at disneyland paris, the rankest food ever. They stuck two halves of garlic on my plate too :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->