Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Yeah lol my confession proved that point!!
Not quiet for a few days really is it x

Nope it is not.

I post mostly in here now, it is nice to have people who 'know' isnt it?

Lol i have to go to the bathroom, wonder how many pages will be here when i get back?

LOL, not too many cos Missspamalotkayleigh is busy

*tumble weed*

Where did you all go? :cry:

Agree Tash. I don't feel that comfortable anywhere else any more aside from here and losses section.

I nipped into 2nd tri yesterday and someone was celebrating eating a brie sandwich and someone else was celebrating eating runny eggs. I just thought they were mad. If they knew what it would do to them mentally if god forbid anything went wrong. When Evelyn died, I spent weeks reliving my actions to try to pin some blame on myself for what happened. I still do it to myself occasionally now :cry:

You guys are amazing and I don't know what I'd do without you lot to get me through this :hugs:

Its good to have people to chat to who treat me like a 'normal' person, most people don't think i can still talk about anything else x

I agree SJ i do that too, anything i could have done to cause it, even a fall i had at 9 weeks. Its nice to be in here with you spammers! x

just ate my burgers.. not sure when steve is back from snooker.. not till at least 10 i would think..... i will text him soon and tell him to get his sexy but home and in bed :)

Kelly i have a similar confession to yours, but i didnt actually steal him lol........ its a very long, kinky and funny in parts tho hahahahaha

Urgh other parts of the forum annoy me. I have told people time and time again, if the worst was to happen guilt is a huge part of grief, and regardless of whether what you have eaten or drunk did cause you to lose your baby or not, you will blame it on that at some point if you have not followed the *rules*.

Massive :hugs::hugs: SJ, it is torture sometimes isnt it.

I am so glad I have you all too :hugs:

and also im coming down with a cold :( i got a sore throat from hell..... i need to cough so bad but something is preventing me form clearing the crap and making my chest hurt :(

just ate my burgers.. not sure when steve is back from snooker.. not till at least 10 i would think..... i will text him soon and tell him to get his sexy but home and in bed :)

Kelly i have a similar confession to yours, but i didnt actually steal him lol........ its a very long, kinky and funny in parts tho hahahahaha

Spill :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->