Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

oooh i met tyrone from corrie thats another one and kym marsh back in her hear'say days!! lol
Loads of trips we're planning, better get saving!! and dieting for the bikini lol

Back to the confessions for me

Lembit Opik came to my house for his tea last year, I made a Chilli.

Gabriella (Cheeky girl) also came over a few years back and Paul drove her into Wolves to go shopping and they she was followed and photographed by the papparazzi

Gabriella (Cheeky girl) also came over a few years back and Paul drove her into Wolves to go shopping and they she was followed and photographed by the papparazzi

I thought you was keeping quiet about that!

One of my great (cant remember how many greats) uncle died on the titanic, he was a very famous journalist.

The first baby Kaysie Blossom met was Samuel, the little boy of Noel Clarke who plays Mickey in Doctor WHo, his partner was in the next bed to me.

ANd there are mre but cant be bothered to type

OOooh, are you friends

heres a claim to fame especially for melly (because i'm not sure anyone else will have heard of him lol) i did meet Andrew Johns (aussie rugby player!) and i had his sunglasses on and played with his phone!! He left it with me while he was on the pitch and i had to tell him it vibrated :blush: now he is hot!!! x
Seriously hope at least melly knows who he is :wacko: x

I thought you was keeping quiet about that!

:haha: nah not really, it is a damn sight more embarassing than any of my other stories though!

heres a claim to fame especially for melly (because i'm not sure anyone else will have heard of him lol) i did meet Andrew Johns (aussie rugby player!) and i had his sunglasses on and played with his phone!! He left it with me while he was on the pitch and i had to tell him it vibrated :blush: now he is hot!!! x
Seriously hope at least melly knows who he is :wacko: x

Googled and not very hot at all :haha:

SJ you met a cheeky girl, i'm well impressed. did you sing 'touch my bum' :haha: i would soooo have to lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->