Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Wahoooo, I have done over 150 posts today, go me :thumbup:

Poor tash

I am a little confuddled about how you can confuse Barry White and Barry Manilow tho:wacko:

barry_white_1288707863.jpg

barry-manilow-15-minutes-britney-spears.jpg

You'd disappeared from the bottom where it says who's on the thread, I was pining for you!

Tash - you are officially spammer of the day! You are now thrashing Kayleigh

I can't believe she thinks making her rainbow is more important than spamming us:haha::haha:

You'd disappeared from the bottom where it says who's on the thread, I was pining for you!

Awwww :cloud9: I love you too. No one was replying, so got bored and went to look at other threads :thumbup:

Tash - you are officially spammer of the day! You are now thrashing Kayleigh

I can't believe she thinks making her rainbow is more important than spamming us:haha::haha:

YAY!!!!

I know, right. How very dare she? :haha:

I have laughed sooooo much tonight girls, thank :flower:

me too, haven't laughed so much in a long time!! I love this thread, never a dull moment lol you girls are amazing xx

Same here, has been a fantastic night in.

To be honest was dreading tonight as I had originally planned something with my friend who has baby Martha

Paul planned to go out to see a band with her hubby in January and we agreed that she would look after me tonight while he was out incase the baby came early.

Another one of those painful days which come and go :cry:

Thank you to all of you for being there:hugs:

Glad you laughed Kelly, it is fab isnt it

Oh SJ :hugs::hugs::hugs: I am sorry chick, I am glad it has been more gentle than you thought it would be. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->