Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

im torn.... im waiting for a date for specials interview (Voluntary police) , but obviously im trying to get pregnant.... if i get pregnant now, then i cant do my traininig which is 6 months...... but i also dont want to wait 6 months to try for baby.....

Morning lovely lesbo ladies :wave:

How can u do 6 pages b4 10am? SPAMMERS!

MM - had just got back from said bfs last night. actually off for 2 days atm :)

So we had :sex: :)

Love the addition of pal to the title :thumbup:

My dad was in the army too... i was actually born in germany!

Got my mum coming for dinner today :grr: then will go see kasper later! Work tomorrow at 9pm!

Xxx

hmmmm im sure you dont know what one is tasha lol.......

and basically he fixes areoplanes....

im torn.... im waiting for a date for specials interview (Voluntary police) , but obviously im trying to get pregnant.... if i get pregnant now, then i cant do my traininig which is 6 months...... but i also dont want to wait 6 months to try for baby.....

Hmmmm, thatis tough. I would probably TTC if I am honest, simply because I could do the training at a later date but the longing wont go until I have a baby, so I wouldnt be able to give the training my all, if you know what I mean?

Morning lovely lesbo ladies :wave:

How can u do 6 pages b4 10am? SPAMMERS!

MM - had just got back from said bfs last night. actually off for 2 days atm :)

So we had :sex: :)

Love the addition of pal to the title :thumbup:

My dad was in the army too... i was actually born in germany!

Got my mum coming for dinner today :grr: then will go see kasper later! Work tomorrow at 9pm!

Xxx

:rofl: morning Jo

Not spamming, I am pretty sure every one of mine and Kayleigh's posts are informative :haha:

I didnt know that, where abouts? My brother and sister were too.

yeah i see what you mean....

im just gonna keep trying and if i fall pregnant before i get an interview date then obviously i will stop it, but if i pass my interview and still not pregnant then i will put it on hold i think....

extrmemely informative... you could learn alot from our posting lol

my word, my typing errors are terrible lol... i look like i cant read and write

yeah i see what you mean....

im just gonna keep trying and if i fall pregnant before i get an interview date then obviously i will stop it, but if i pass my interview and still not pregnant then i will put it on hold i think....

I think that is a good idea, a sorta what will be, will be.

lol i guess you could say he is good with his hands....:)

im defo more of a career girl, but have always wanted too babies, while im young and close age gap, then i got rest of my life to conventrate on my career

i would say yes tasha, we are the rare breed that can do both... i detect a hint of jealousy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->