Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

BLEERGH STEVE HAS JUST GOT IN FROM HIS RUN WITH DOG and he STINKS...... GROSS... "no steven i do not want a hug" GET IN THAT SHOWER, YOU ARE STINKING MY HOUSE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuck, gross. Why do men do that, as soon as they are hot and sweaty they want a hug? :sick:

i cant stand sweat... especially from him, coz he is like a tap.. its gross

Morning girls!

Hope you're feeling better soon Kayleigh :flower:

Poor Rob's had a rough night, normally its me that doesn't sleep very well and when I do its not unusual for me to have nightmares. Last night Rob ended up coming downstairs and watching TV, I said whats wrong and he just looked at Archie's picture and nodded!

I've got another busy afternoon, got a meeting then got to do a training session!

Hope you're all ok, have a good day xxxx

oh and girls if anyone is interested in the brand new Rampant rabbit "the silicone one" then i have to sell 4 before the end of this month, and so far i have sold 1......

Morning girls!

Hope you're feeling better soon Kayleigh :flower:

Poor Rob's had a rough night, normally its me that doesn't sleep very well and when I do its not unusual for me to have nightmares. Last night Rob ended up coming downstairs and watching TV, I said whats wrong and he just looked at Archie's picture and nodded!

I've got another busy afternoon, got a meeting then got to do a training session!

Hope you're all ok, have a good day xxxx

:cry::cry: Poor Rob, bless him. Give him a hug from us.

You are always busy, bless ya. Sounds exhausting but I know it helps you

oh and girls if anyone is interested in the brand new Rampant rabbit "the silicone one" then i have to sell 4 before the end of this month, and so far i have sold 1......

I dont even know what a rabbit is :blush::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->