Ready for that BFP again! Talk, vent, cry, share your experience!

Welcome bushmumma :flower: I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you get you get your bfp and rainbow baby soon. Lots and lots of baby :dust:

Somehow I find myself the sounding board for my friend that got pregnant in one month and wasn't even trying!!!! She had her first appt and is so far from being over the moon. Here I find myself convincing her it's ok to be happy and ok to be scared. When I want to scream do you know how many women would trade places with you?!?!! Plus, She knows I'm trying. This will be an interesting 9 months.

Cutie some people can be so insensitive :hugs: I'm sorry. My best friend is the same, she is pregnant and was due 3 weeks after me with my mmc baby and she knows what happened to me. Yet she still moans to me about how hard her pregnancy is and.... Wait for it...... How disappointed she is to be having another girl and not a boy arghhhhhh!!!!!

As for me, another temp rise today so pretty sure I am 2 dpo. Happy days.

Mrs W that's so hard for you too.. how can people be upset with sex of a baby? I always found out what I was having when I had my 3 with my ex, I didn't want to know on my last one but my ex husband did, I didn't care as long as healthy, and when I eventually get to have a baby this time with my OH neither of us want to know what it is until it is born :) We are happy either way. :)

FX you catch your egg :) x

I agree, i have 2 girls and i wouldn't mind what number 3 is,as long as its healthy xx

Lol,you are only 3 years ahead of me xx

Good morning ladies,

Hope everyone is well! Ok ladies what day is positive? Also did I do enough BD'ing we BD'd cycle days 8,9,11,13,14 & 16?

Attachments

• OPKs for April.jpg
    OPKs for April.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 4
I'm 31.

Hope you caught that egg Mrs W.

Bit of a sad day here. My friend who told me she was pregnant just after my mc has just miscarried as well. I was really envious of her being pregnant and now she has to go through this heartbreak as well.

I would say CD 15 looks pos to me, and the days you have BD you would get no better chance of catching that egg.. You have done enough to catch it!! FX for a BFP soon xxx

Sorry about your friend button xx

Oh Button that's sad, we are human and we will feel things even if we know it is wrong, don't feel bad for feeling envious..its a natural reaction. Sad time though.. you both have each other to comfort though so that's a good thing..to have someone. x

Soanxious - Thank you for the encouragement, I really need it. I appreciate your insight on the BDing because I was getting a little worried. How are you doing?

Im ok Brighteyez... was sad after having the chemical but im trying to look forward. :)

Sperm live for a few days, so you have BD enough to get to the egg... so I think you stand an excellent chance of catching it :) FX hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->