Ready for that BFP again! Talk, vent, cry, share your experience!

I'm 33. I'm usually the oldest in most threads so its weird to be one of the youngest!

Bright I can't see well enough on my iPad to see the lines on the opks. Do you temp at all? It sounds like you've got it well covered anyway!!

Oh button, how sad. Soanxious is right we are only human and it's natural to feel envious. Someone recently said to me (on here) that we should never compare ourselves to others because life is like a game of snakes and ladders. You were envious of your friend being pregnant after you had just mc but now she has mc and you might get pregnant again soon while she struggles and then she will be envious of you. You just never know what it around the corner, good or bad so it's best to focus on yourself, although that isn't easy!

Xx

So sorry Button, that's really crappy. At least you can help her through this which I'm sure she'll appreciate.

FX for you brighteyez

I'm 33 too MrsW!

I'm on 8dpo I think so just counting down the days now...

Thank you Mrs. W. and Supersmiler!!

I am 36 will be 37 in May. I am on CD 16 praying this is my cycle for a BFP

BFP dust for everyone.:dust:

Soanxious - I understand I had a miscarriage in December 13'. I was 4 months pregnant and baby heart stopped. It is scary and sad. But I believe you will have your rainbow baby soon.:hugs:

:hugs: Brighteyze..so sorry to hear about you being 4 months when you lost your baba :hugs:

I have a feeling we will all get our rainbows xx

Now I feel OLD! Im the oldest in here!! EEK!!!!

Soanxious - thanks. Don't feel old, you're only as old as you feel….. So feel 25. LOL, I feel like it all the time lol :happydance:

Well I feel 39 at bedtime.. as I have a toyboy aged 39 hahaha!! xx

;) lol... He's fallen asleep.. im wide awake.. think I am draining him of his youth ;) xx

Finally feeling a little better mentally. I'm actually envious of my friend for getting pregnant so easily but not envious of her emotions right now. She's scared silly and doesn't know how to feel ending up pregnant and not trying. I can't imagine not being stoked after getting a BFP! I don't fault her fears but I also wish she could realize how lucky she is. Ready for my rainbow! (Also ready to test for OPK!) I really think we Dtd too much lol I'm gonna find some excuses to go every other day this time.

Cutie have you tried conceive plus? im using that and my mooncup :) helps the sperm last longer and travel better xx

Cutie have you tried conceive plus? im using that and my mooncup :) helps the sperm last longer and travel better xx

Nope! I saw conceive plus but was afraid they would take my money! What's a mooncup?

Take your money?? Mooncup is what usa calls a diva cup :) https://www.mooncup.co.uk/
https://divacup.com/
you can google on how the help ttc too xxxx

I may be thinking about the wrong product. I thought you have your bank card and they send you stuff monthly. I read some bad reviews but I could have the wrong product. I will check out the cup!

Nooo... Conceive plus is like preseed a sperm friendly lubricant that helps the sperm swim and live a little longer.. I used it last cycle as I had not BD much around ov I thought I had missed it... but used conceive plus and my mooncup and I think it helped them to live a little longer.. people are using it and other conceive lubricants.. click the link in my signature.. you will see the vote and what people have been using to get pregnant xxx

Thought I would share beginning of ferning with my saliva microscope.

I got pos opk this morning.

Attachments

• salivatest1.jpg
    salivatest1.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 2
Yay for positive OPK soanxious. I'm hoping to get mine soon!!

Well hopefully not too soon for you Cutie.. hopefully you will around day 12.. that means luscious lining to welcome baby :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->