Ready for that BFP again! Talk, vent, cry, share your experience!

Hi girls, I haven't checked in for a while now! Congrats to those who have gotten BFPs!! And welcome to our new ladies. :flower:

Soanxious, I'm so truly sorry that you had another CP. :( Hugs to you sweetie. The next one will be sticky!

GL to those who are about to O! Catch that eggie, girls!

AFM, I'm going all out this cycle... Its my first cycle with an RE, and I just decided to go for it all with a medicated/monitored cycle and IUI. I took Femara days 3-7, just did the trigger shot last night, and we're scheduled for IUI tomorrow morning. My RE says since I conceived a few months ago, that's one of the biggest hurdles they have w/their patients, is not knowing whether they can even conceive or not. So knowing that I conceived recently, she seems to think I'll be prego in no time. I have a lot of hope for this cycle. :) Praying that I'll see a BFP again very soon. And praying for everyone on this thread as well. :flower:

Erose that is amazing.!!I hope that you get your SHBFP soon then :D x

10dpo today. Got a pulling at top of right thigh,had crampy feeling in right ovary yday morning. Going to buy frer later. So hope that this is it xx

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR :bfp: !!!!! xxx

10 dpo? thats one hell of a strong line!!!!! YAY!!!!!

I know and it was after a 3 hour hold and a huge decaff latte. So hoping this one sticks xx

Oh that one looks like it's there to stay for 9 months.. yay!!!!!!

Well, I've been counting down the days, why is it that from 8dpo it goes sooooo slowly!! But I got 3 faint positives yesterday at 12dpo, 2 on a clear blue and 1 on a FRER, then today I got a BFP on a clear blue digi. Feels really surreal, a mixture of relief, cautiousness and apprehension, so different from the last time, now I know that it doesn't always go to plan :( but here's hoping that it's a sticky bean. Seeing my doctor in a few days, so we'll see what she recommends to keep it sticky! Also, had no cramping, no implantation bleeding, no real symptoms at all, so if you're symptom spotting don't worry if you don't have any. The other thing this cycle was I checked my opks with a digi of test too, I would have missed the egg if I'd only used the cheap opks. Also have been on metformin for my last 4 cycles so maybe that helped. Who knows?!!

Rose, fingers crossed for you with the IUI, hope you get a BFP very soon!

Ab75 congrats on your BFP too!!!!!!!!!

Soanxious and cutie and all the other ladies who are either waiting to ov or counting down the days, don't ever give up hope. Hope is all we have and you have to cling onto it!!!

I will continue to stalk this thread and this section, even though I've only posted a few times on b&b it has been a huge help since my MMC in December, there are so many ladies on this thread and others who'll never know how much reading about what they're going through has helped, thank you so much x

Congrats supersmiler. And thanks xx

Oh that is totally amazing Supsersmiler!!!!!! Yay!!!! another :bfp:

And thank you. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back