Ready for that BFP again! Talk, vent, cry, share your experience!

Hiya Brighteyze.. Im good.. currently Ov according to opks.. so wearing my OH out.. lol..

How are you hun? :) x

Soanxious - LOL that right wear him out!!! I am doing ok just waiting to test. This is the hardest time of the cycle. Do you think my temps look ok?

Yes hun your temps are looking good... maybe a possible implantation dip?.. how many dpo will you test? or waiting for AF day?

I am not sure when I will test.. after yet another Chemical I may possibly wait till af due date..it will be really tough.. x

Soanxious - thanks, I think I will wait until af due which is between May 8-10th. I get so sad when I BFN's.

Yeah its an upsetting anxious time... what have you been up to otherwise?

Soanxious - Nothing much getting ready for DJ and myself birthday cruise next month, working and bonding with my children.

Oh a cruise? I would love to go one of those.. that sounds lovely.. what if you're pregnant? sea sickness and morning sickness? ;)

Soanxious - you would love it. LOL that would be a mess. But I would still go, we planned to go April last year but my father in-law passed so we rescheduled it for our birthdays.

Thank you ladies, good luck Brighteyez for when you test. Is it weird that I haven't thrown any of my tests away, I don't want to throw them out in case something happens and it's all I have left of this bean. Am taking each day as it comes x

Brighteyze you will have a wonderful time :) when are you going? :)

Supersmiler.. I am exactly the same... I have all my pos tests from all my chemical pregnancies, they are in my bedside drawer.. I even carry the first test from last october with me in my handbag.. I would be 8 months now :( that was a very strong line... and came as a total shock when I mc. x So it's normal to keep hold of the tests x

Soanxious - We are leaving May 25th, so I have been shopping for clothes and bathing suits. Also, I have been trying to lose some pounds before we go. So far I have lost 6lbs.:happydance: LOL

Supersmiler - I agree that its normal. I keep my test with me as well and pictures of it all in my phone. I still have sonogram pictures in my wallet, phone and my car driverside visor. Some think I am crazy and having a hard time dealing but it these things that are helping me cope. It devastated me but I have been taking it one day at a time and some days are worst than others but that is ok and normal. But that is what we are here, for when things seem hard to deal with you can get support for us. I know it helps me alot. :hugs:

Thats so true Brighteyez... xx

And well done on losing the lbs :D 24 days to go!!! :D

Soanixous - Yes 24 days to go and 10 more pounds to lose. How I dont know LOL but I am going to keep doing it until the day before I leave Fx

hey.. if you dont get pregnant this cycle.. maybe you will after the weight loss and cruise.. and you can name the baby Cruise hahaha!!! x

LOL....that would be wonderful!! I would name it Cruise Bahamas Parris! It will be the end of my fertile week when we leave I think it says I am fertile 17th -24th according to PT or the 19th - 26th according to FF so I will see, maybe a baby will be made on the cruise.

A cruise baby would be amazing!!!!

Thanks for your replies ladies, am going to keep everything this time. It's good to have things to remember. I look at my old ultrasound pics when I'm feeling sad too, it does help. Fingers crossed for you ladies, bring on the BFP's xx

Cruise baby sounds awesome! Enjoy!!! You'll be relaxed and with your honey - sounds like the perfect recipe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->