Ready for that BFP again! Talk, vent, cry, share your experience!

I'm well. Insanely hopeful for this cycle. May makes one year I've had regular cycles after Depo. I go to the doctor next month for an eval if we don't get it this time. I had a chemical in feb and have been itching to get pregnant since then. Preseed and testing for OPK this time around so Fx crossed!

Cutieq - Fx for you! I hope this cycle is your BFP, I am 6DPO now and can't wait to see how this cycle ends!!!

Hello Everyone!

I hope you don't mind if I join in. I am so sorry to hear about all the losses and struggles and wish everyone lot's of luck getting a BFP!

Here is my story.

I am 38 years old and am TTC. I have 4 kiddos with a previous partner, my oldest is 18 and youngest is 12. My husband has no children and would like to have at least one. We have been pregnant twice and have lost both. One at 12 weeks and the other at 8 (both D &C's) and were referred to an RE after the last one in Jan 2014. After our testing we found out that I have a high TSH (3.9), low ovarian reserve and I also had a polyp removed on March 14. My next cycle, my RE started me on 50 mg of clomid and I am currently at 14 DPO. I have been a little test crazy and have gotten all BFN's (my last one on 12 DPO) and have decided not to test again until I am late which my AF is due on 5/4. I feel like there is no one that I can talk to about all these issues I am having and thought this would be a great way to talk to others about all of our struggles. Plus, these last few days of waiting are killing me.

Luvsgreen - Welcome, sorry for your lost! We all know that feeling oh to well. This is a great place to get support, we are here for each other. Testing gives all of us anxiety. Sad to say but it's normal and ok. You will get your rainbow baby along with the rest of us soon!!:hugs:

Thanks so much, brighteyez73! It is just nice to chat with people that know what your going through.

Totally agree a cruise baby would be brilliant brighteyez!

Button - if I'm out this month than hopefully it does be a cruise baby. I dont think I am going to temp or OPK or anything just take off but not take off from ttc. I just wanna be relaxed and enjoy myself instead of worrying if I woke up to temp or have I ovulated yet? So maybe that will be the trick no worries and relaxation for a BFP!

Hi luvsgreen, sorry for your losses. Hope you get your sticky soon xx

Luvsgreen sorry for your losses.. welcome to the madhouse that is full of support also... hopefully you will find a :bfp: soon :)

there are some getting pregnant tips in my link that is in my signature to maybe help with whatever dr's give you :)

Hi Luvsgreen, I am so sorry for your losses. Will you be taking anything to get your tsh down? In Australia it says up to 5 is normal but according to the research I have done between 1-2 is recommended for ttc. Praying you get your sticky bfp soon

Yay soanxious!!! I created a monster :( probably 4+ days before O and hubby is killing me lol

Cutie :haha: hey he is putting 110% effort into this baby making... lol... Don't knock it haha!! Enjoy!! :D

Thanks so much Nikki1979 and Soanxious!

Nikki1979- Yes, my RE said that your TSH needs to be 2.5 or under to maintain a pregnancy and I have been taking meds for this for about 3 months now. It is now at 1.5. I only have 3 more days until I test. It is driving me crazy!

Good morning ladies,

How is everyone this morning?

Soanxious - Yayyy for the crosshairs:thumbup::happydance:!!! My temp went down a little today so I am getting discouraged about this cycle. :cry: I had a moment this morning, got really sad and depressed thinking about my Kyle his due date was 6/7/14. But I am trying to get it together.

Aww Brighteyze xx my baby would be born 17th June it was my 1st mc its hard :( xx

It's not over till :witch: arrives xx

Soanixous - it is hard. And I am trying to be positive and not get to down but it is all I think about. I needing a that cruise a distraction right away and like I need air to breathe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->