Ready for that BFP again! Talk, vent, cry, share your experience!

I know what you mean hun... Im decorating my new house from top to bottom to take my mine off it all. xxx

Cutie :haha: hey he is putting 110% effort into this baby making... lol... Don't knock it haha!! Enjoy!! :D

He got me twice today! We're out of town this weekend. Hopefully I can get a break. I haven't gotten my positive O yet and I don't want him to use up all the sperm troopers!

I read that it does not reduce the amount of sperm.. so enjoy.. or are you wanting a break? LOL@him getting you twice ;) Have a nice weekend though :D

I read that it does not reduce the amount of sperm.. so enjoy.. or are you wanting a break? LOL@him getting you twice ;) Have a nice weekend though :D

I'm ok with no break. We're not doing so to ttc - it's pretty genuine horndogness lol I just don't want it to impact ttc at all

Cutieq - I agree with Soanixous, I think it fine. Enjoy honey!!!

Hello.
This is my second month trying after my M/C in February.
My levels weren't going up the way they were supposed to. It was at 3400 then two days later it was 4100. I M/C on the 25th Feb the day before my little brother's birthday. I had to tell him on his birthday thst he wasn't going to be an uncle anymore. Then two days later I found out my best friend wss pregnant. So it hit hard.
My cycle didn't change it arrived on time after my M/C. I was due for af on the 26th on April but it hasn't arrived yet. I know I ovluated on the 13th. I am having all the same symptoms as before. So hopefully I have a sticky one this time.

Trying for #1
25/2/2014 :angel:

All - Hello welcome :hugs: sorry to hear about your lost. Here you will find support and encouragement. We all have been there!

Hello.
This is my second month trying after my M/C in February.
My levels weren't going up the way they were supposed to. It was at 3400 then two days later it was 4100. I M/C on the 25th Feb the day before my little brother's birthday. I had to tell him on his birthday thst he wasn't going to be an uncle anymore. Then two days later I found out my best friend wss pregnant. So it hit hard.
My cycle didn't change it arrived on time after my M/C. I was due for af on the 26th on April but it hasn't arrived yet. I know I ovluated on the 13th. I am having all the same symptoms as before. So hopefully I have a sticky one this time.

Trying for #1
25/2/2014 :angel:

Fx for a sticky!!

Hey Op, I know I am really late on a reply but I wanted to wish you the best of luck. I am really sorry for your loss, but keep your hopes up!!!

One more thing, what exactly do you mean about a blockage in your tubes? I never really heard of this before and was wondering if anyone could explain it to me please! ^^

Hello All and welcome.. sorry to hear about your loss.. hopefully you will test soon and get that :bfp: :) FX and GL

Hi again everyone! Hope you're all well :)

Just looking for a second opinion here if you guys could take a look at the photo i'm going to attach..

I had an ERPC on the 8th of April, all went well and no bleeding afterwards. We BD'd on the 13th, 5 days later (OH is living away at the moment for work so it was just this one time). A few days later I had some pinky/brownish discharge it lasted about 2 days, I thought it may have been AF showing up again but it went away quickly.

I decided to use a HPT on the 28th, looked negative although I think I can see a very very faint line on it (not visible in picture).
2 days later I tested again on the 2nd of May and again there's a faint line but a little darker this time. The picture was taken a few hours after testing, the line wasn't even as visible as it is now right after testing it got darker after about 3 hours.

Could this be left over hormones? I know more than likely it is, but then again it could be a new pg?

https://oi61.tinypic.com/3499phz.jpg

It may be an evap? how about testing again and taking the test out of casing to take a photo :) and maybe post here... people will vote and give advice more often than it cna here in forums.. https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/

Good Luck!!!! :D

Soanxious, hope you are ok. You'll get your sticky soon xx

Soanxious - I am feeling the same way today! Whats wrong? My temp drop a little again today.:cry: I cried all yesterday afterwork. And mostly this morning. Feels comforting to know that I'm not the only one. But sad that we are going through this. Hopefully we will get our sticky bean.

*hugs your way soanxious*

Thanks for your reply, i had posted over there too and as you suggested evap is winning the vote.. I think i'm seeing things that aren't there because i'm looking for a positive..

I think after 4 losses its eventually sinking in it may not be a sticky one for me... so im all emotional.. im sorry your temps are still dropping brighteyze :( but hey it maybe Baby Cruise ;) xxx

Amy im sorry it maybe an evap... have you got more tests to test again in the morning? and possibly a pink test? xx

Hope you feel better soon Soanxious must be tough for you after 4 losses :( I feel bad after only one so I can't even imagine how hard 4 losses were but try stay positive it will happen for you, hopefully soon! :) Fx for you :)

I picked up some pink tests on the way home from work, I found them more accurate and easier to judge by first time around.. Just tested when i got home and there's not even a hint of a +line - BFN :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->