Ready for that BFP again! Talk, vent, cry, share your experience!

Sorry for your bfn xamy. Soanxious it's ok to be down. We're so strong and hold it all together and endure it all cycle after cycle. It can take a toll. Find some fun today to maybe take your brain off ttc. Hugs

We done the Gardening Cutie... so worn out.. its hard work.. moved in a week before christmas and the previous people that lived here let the gardens grown whild front and back.. so its been very hard work and covered in moss and weeds.. so been killing them over last 2 weeks so had to cut and scrape weeds etc... we cant wait to goto sleep lol.. xx

We did the same last weekend. I'm obsessed with my flowers now. Makes me feel like I'm successfully growing something lol

Well im just killing my garden.. LITERALLY!!! this weed killer literally kills everything.. turns it black.. and you have to rake it after 2 weeks.. its still black brown out there instead of green.. but all the nasty stuff is dying.. so I would say within 4/5 weeks it will look a million times better once all the evidence of the weedkiller has gone.. :) Wish I was at flowers stage like you... I know I wont have them till next yr... at end of day this was such hard work having been neglected for around 5 yrs. xx

Soanxious darlin... Agree with cutie it's ok to feel shithouse every now and then, gee we have to put a brave face on all the time at least you owe yourself a little down time, surely! Also chin up you will catch that special little eggy that just can't wait to be yours and OH's mini yous!!

Watch your garden closely, it just maybe what's making you feel even more shitty as it's black and brown instead of with pretty flowers, watch it as it becomes clean and beautiful and your spirits will lift as it does :). So cry, smile, laugh, scream or shout just get that shittiness out!! Once you do I hope you feel heaps better and find that strength that you share with everyone else.

Thank you BM, I have been decorating too so its been busy.. but the most joy is a garden.. thats why wanted this house so much because it had lovely size gardens.. and I knew they needed a lot of work but will make it all the more special when it's done :D x

Soanxious, I hope we can grow our baby's as your garden grows... That would be spectacular!! Here's to hoping this next test does it for us both!!

I was so scared not to be pregnant but now I'm feeling great and am ready to live my life without letting the TTC take over.. I truly think that if I relax again it's going to happen really soon :). I believe that with all the pressure you feel that you also need to relax my darlin, wish we were closer coz a great girls night out or spa weekend away would work magic for us.

We may have to pretend online lol

Are you enjoying your decorating??
I love re-decorating! It gives me a sense of new with old and when life changes so does my house haha xo

I love decorating, but this house was very badly neglected so instead of a do upper.. it needs more of a demolish and restart LOL.. its hard hard HARD work..

Yes shame we didn't live closer for a catch up!! and girlie pamper days.. aww :(

Would be lovely to have a little one play in my nice garden in a couple of years :( x

Oh yes!! I can't wait to teach another of my babies how to ride :), it gives me so much joy to watch my children with our horses and they way the horses respond to the love and care given by them. I can't wait to see the picture of your mini you playing in your most beautiful garden and in your house that you will have out so much time and love into!

Oh my a pamper weekend with us all together that would be awesome!! Imagine being able to speak to each other without typing!!? Without the time differance that would be sooo cool :)..

So which part of your house are you focused on ATM?

Can I join the virtual on line spa day?!

Sorry you have been feeling down soanxious :hugs: me too. Really found af arriving tough this month. I feel like it will never happen. It's great you have some decorating and gardening as projects though. I'm thinking maybe I need the same, a big project to do to take my mind of things.

Mrs W you are most welcome!!! How great will this be :)..!!!?

I know that having my horses helped me a lot after my loss as they always need me :).. So a project that helps to keep your mind busy and you enjoy could be the perfect solution to relax and let the little sperm just swim easily to catch those little eggys!!

Aha!! So now we need a name for our virtual online spa day!!

Suggestions?
Mine is: Some Positive Eggy Relaxation Meditation Spa Day: S.P.E.R.M S.D

What's your thoughts ladies? Haha lol

BM I am focusing 1st on living room.. just the glosswork to do later in week... then kitchen Diner... its painted blood red at mo.. I want Volkswagen campers and beetles wallpaper on one wall and rest all like a 60's retro feel to it :) then downstairs WC then hall stairs landing... bathroom upstairs before I do bedrooms as they are fine at moment :) tons to do..!!

So you have horses too? do you own a farm?? :) I love horses!! x

Soanxious, I hope we can grow our baby's as your garden grows... That would be spectacular!! Here's to hoping this next test does it for us both!!

I was so scared not to be pregnant but now I'm feeling great and am ready to live my life without letting the TTC take over.. I truly think that if I relax again it's going to happen really soon :). I believe that with all the pressure you feel that you also need to relax my darlin, wish we were closer coz a great girls night out or spa weekend away would work magic for us.

We may have to pretend online lol

That's what I was thinking too. For now my garden is my baby. :)

Yes MrsW more the merrier :D

Sorry AF got to you :( she is an evil :witch: I am focusing on a lot more to do around the house and garden this cycle so has taken my mine off the TWW a lot more.. so maybe that's a good thing for you to do when you're feeling better :hugs: x

SBBABD Swelly Belly Baby And Bump day as we would all be pregnant with swelly bellies on our spa day!! :D xx I like your name though BM haha! x

Cutie I was thinking same yesterday... Im having to prepare the ground (uterus) with plenty of things to clean it up and remove bad (vitamins) before I can plant the seeds (Baby) and watch it grow :D xx

I took up running last cycle to pass the time. Focusing on my flowers this time. I think it helps to have something else to focus on! I'm very interested this cycle - apps don't have me ovulating for another 12 days. I always thought I o'd earlier. I'm testing OPK, it was faint two days and now stark white. I'm kind of excited to think that maybe I've been missing it but also nervous that I won't o. I think I will have a virtual and real life spa day lol

When

yes it is so much better to focus on things :) I need this spa now I am worn out from decorating and gardening..LOL...

Here is a before and after of my living room.. I moved her a week before Christmas and it was in an awful state.. so now we are doing it up... im putting living room back to cream to get it looking presentable and clean here then later in year put some feature wall into it :)

As for the ovulation im not sure hun how long are your cycles normally??? x

Attachments

• livingroom1.jpg
    livingroom1.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 1
  • livingroom2.jpg
    livingroom2.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 1
My front garden had around 4ft of weeds and killer moss suffocating it so I had to put nasty weedkiller down and cut it so looks dead at mo.. but in a few weeks will come back green so I can start to plant shrubs etc in it :)

Attachments

• frontgarden1.jpg
    frontgarden1.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 1
  • frontgarden2.jpg
    frontgarden2.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics