• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ready for that BFP again! Talk, vent, cry, share your experience!

My back garden had around 4ft grass and weeds...now killer stuff has done job and cut it back... cant wait for it to become green again.. :) yes thats a cemetery in the background.. its dead quiet here lol

Attachments

• backgarden1.jpg
    backgarden1.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 1
  • backgarden2.jpg
    backgarden2.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 1
The people that lived here previously thought this was decorating!! and that it was nice.. well this is not nice..LOL its going to be painted white and the feature wall will have the Volkswagen and will be doing it up 60's retro. Kitchen!!

Attachments

• Kitchen1yuk.jpg
    Kitchen1yuk.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 1
  • volkswagenwallpaper.jpg
    volkswagenwallpaper.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 2
yes it is so much better to focus on things :) I need this spa now I am worn out from decorating and gardening..LOL...

Here is a before and after of my living room.. I moved her a week before Christmas and it was in an awful state.. so now we are doing it up... im putting living room back to cream to get it looking presentable and clean here then later in year put some feature wall into it :)

As for the ovulation im
not sure hun how long are your cycles normally??? x

Normally 31-33 days. Beautiful home!!

Oh so cycle not too bad then... :)

It will be beautiful this time next year lol x

Anyone cramp before O? I'm having serious cramps, feels like AF. I got a negative OPK this morning so maybe that means it's near?

OMG this cycle I was cramping like mad then I got a pop on left ovary then stinging and cramping.. I thought I laid a chickens egg!!! xx

Soanxious your home will be such a beauty once your done the inside, previous owners had taste in their bums! Your garden will be gorgeous!!
Ah yep horses 5 of them and yeah I live on a farm I drive tractors and machinery and weld and all that kinda stuff.... As my dad owns a cotton farming contract business....
Oh 4 dogs too lol!

I'm loving the name for the spa day, also thought once reading your name was your thinking after we get a BFP I was thinking before.... We should maybe start a thread and invite all that are waiting for a BFP... That would be the SPERM SD.

Once a week or two after we are happy with our news of a SHBFP we could do your swelly bellies spa day?

What you think?

Slow I am so busy at home that my garden looks like Soanxious' back drop of a cemetery lol....

Love love love the camper van in the kitchen idea.

Good morning ladies,

How is everyone today?

Soanxious - I can't wait to see the updated pictures of your yard and home. I am sure it's going to look great!!

I had a little rise in temp this morning. Also horrible cramping, pinching, pulling , burning stabbing and stinging pains on the ride side of my abdomen all yesterday and this morning. I tested this morning and looks like a BFN to me but here it is for your squinting pleasures. LOL

Attachments

• 5 5 14 2.jpg
    5 5 14 2.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 5 5 14.jpg
    5 5 14.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 3
Good morning ladies,

How is everyone today?

Soanxious - I can't wait to see the updated pictures of your yard and home. I am sure it's going to look great!!

I had a little rise in temp this morning. Also horrible cramping, pinching, pulling , burning stabbing and stinging pains on the ride side of my abdomen all yesterday and this morning. I tested this morning and looks like a BFN to me but here it is for your squinting pleasures. LOL

I can't see anything quite yet. When is AF due?

Cutie - she is due the 10th but I normally get a drop in temp on 10DPO but it was weird to see a rise instead and with the cramping and pinching yesterday and today I decided to test. I Won't test again until Wednesday, also have a gyn appointment on Wednesday too so we will see.

Also I just looked again I am not normally a 15 day LP. So I am not sure what's up according to FF AF is due the 10th which seems ok I guess but anothe appt says the 8th another the other one says the 9th. So I really don't know.....I will just have to wait and see which one is right or if they all are wrong LOL

BM yeah it will look nice when its finished in a yr or two lol Wow you have such a busy life.. I love horses :)
Nice new name for the spa day lol x

Button I wanted something a bit different :D x

Brighteyez I can't see anything yet hun... hopefully soon :D Also FF say I am 6DPO and countdowntopregnancy say I am 5dpo lol x

Soanxious - They all confuse me sometimes but hey. I won't dismiss either. I use countdown too, I really like that site.

Also I just looked again I am not normally a 15 day LP. So I am not sure what's up according to FF AF is due the 10th which seems ok I guess but anothe appt says the 8th another the other one says the 9th. So I really don't know.....I will just have to wait and see which one is right or if they all are wrong LOL

I'm in the same boat - 2 different apps with 2 different O dates!

Cutieq - I just play it by ear.

Yea. I have a doctors appt next month. That will be 1 year since my cycles regulated after depo. I don't want to do anything too serious until I'm forced to lol

The sun is out and its making me smile :D

How is everyone today :D

I'm good, just had a friend round this morning. I had spotting on Sunday but not had any more since. Hoping it's a good sign. Hopefully I'm either pregnant or my cervical abrasion has gone which would also make me happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->