• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ready for that BFP again! Talk, vent, cry, share your experience!

Bit too early for implantation so more likely ovulation. I normally spot for two weeks leading up to AF and the only time I haven't was when I was pregnant before the mc so I'm hopeful. I'm going to test on Monday as it's OHs birthday and that would be an amazing present, but I'll only be 10dpo so not really expecting much.

Good luck button. I got mine at 10dpo on frer.
Hi everyone,hope you are all well xx

Ooo ov cool.. so lets keep look out on here for next monday then ;) haha!! FX :D x

Hello ladies! How is everyone? Temp drop today so I may be out this cycle. Af hasn't showed up but she is probably on her way.

driving myself nuts today. I say I'm not going to do this and I do it every time. I've had more cramping pre-O than ever before and feeling really strong pulls and cramps today. got a darker opk this morning, so I think it's coming! At first I was all cool, ovulation, psssh whatever :sleep: and now I'm all like yeaaaaaa go body go and googling fertility foods :( :dohh:

I really want it this time :(

BD'ing won't be an issue and we're using preseed, so I just need those spermies to get in there and do their magic!!

Chemical in Feb, so my body has had 2 months to regulate. :wacko:

I hope not, but it really made me very emotional today. :cry: I was waiting to test today but temp dropped.

You're not out yet brighteyez!

Cutie - I love your go get it attitude, really hope this is your month.

Cutie yay!! I had a very painful uncomfortable ov this cycle... I seriously felt like I had popped out a chickens egg with the pain :)

I used conceive plus which is the same as preeseed :D x

I felt as as determined as you this cycle... Go us!! :D

Button & Cutieq - thanks, I thought the temp drop meant done deal.

Cutie yay!! I had a very painful uncomfortable ov this cycle... I seriously felt like I had popped out a chickens egg with the pain :)

I used conceive plus which is the same as preeseed :D x

I felt as as determined as you this cycle... Go us!! :D

Chart looks great.. possibly triphasic

ARGHHHH confused!!! my temps dropped but that's not half of it.. FF went and moved my ov date to following day making me 7dpo today... then I went into countdowntopregnancy and they have moved by ov date to Cd 17 arghhhh confused.com

ARGHHHH confused!!! my temps dropped but that's not half of it.. FF went and moved my ov date to following day making me 7dpo today... then I went into countdowntopregnancy and they have moved by ov date to Cd 17 arghhhh confused.com

Ugh, how could it change?? Hopefully you got enough BD in to cover you. It's all so confusing!

look at what countdowntopregnancy have done today?!>>!!>!>! so not only did FF move me a day countdowntopregnancy have done this and put me to CD 17!!!!

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 2
Good morning ladies!! How are you ladies doing this morning?

Soanixous - wow I don't understand that. That's what I mean some of these apps are so confusing as if we aren't confused enough. When do you feel you ovulated, I think when you felt the pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->