• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ready for that BFP again! Talk, vent, cry, share your experience!

I'm doing ok. Kinda anxious today to know what's going on. My OPK got a little darker yesterday so I was hoping to see a positive this morning. This morning it went back light :(

One app has a fertile window ending on the 8th. The other app has my fertile window ending on the 12th. I'm going to keep testing through the 12th just to see. We've been BD daily so I don't think I would've missed it, but I still want to see the positive so I know for sure. How are you bright?

Cutieq - I understand that. I would keep testing to it doesn't hurt anything. And I am sure if you are BDing everyday you won't miss that egg. I am ok temp went up a little but it didn't get me excited because I have had that before and AF still showed the next day or so. I am to scared to test so I didn't this morning, just tested with LH to see if that was the LH surge you get before AF comes and it was negative. Also I experienced some light headedness and a slight headache when I got up this morning. I have a doctors appointment today may I will ask her to test me or just wait to see what temp do tomorrow. What would you do?

Brighteyze - I would say cd 12 possibly 13 but swayed more to 12... x Test today!!!! lol im excited!!

Cutie test 12 hourly hun for few days x

Soanixous - I will have doctor do it today. My appointment is at 1pm so I will update you ladies when I get the results. I am so scared and nervous.

FX'd for u hun.. im praying this is your SHBFP!!!!!!! xxxxxx

Ok I couldn't hold it I POAS and it looks negative to me. But here it is.

Attachments

• 5 7 14 1.jpg
    5 7 14 1.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 5 7 14 2.jpg
    5 7 14 2.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 5 7 14 3.jpg
    5 7 14 3.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 2
Are those tests any good normally? I find best are frer are better... was it saved fmu? x

Soanxious - It is SMU. And I don't know they are from wondfo. I didn't want to waste the FRER on negatives. So I was taking these ICs to see if I would get anything. But I will just wait for doctors appointment.

U ok Brighteyez? hope all was ok x

Want to see something cute everyone? my Granddaughter dancing so we added Riverdance music hahaha https://instagram.com/p/ntg2iUMwOS/

Soanixous - no good news today. She told me to keep testing.

ok ladies I need your opinions please. i have irregular cycles usually 28-36, average cycle length is 32 days. i have ovulated anywhere from cd 14-23. lutenal phase 12-16 days. i know thats a lot of information, but i would appreciate any thoughts on this month. temp spike yesterday and what i believe to be a possible opk but digital said negative. anyone have opinions on my ff? do you think i ovulated if my temps stay high? or do think the month was anovulatory cycle? do women have a temp rise in a cycle without ovulation present?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->