• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ready for that BFP again! Talk, vent, cry, share your experience!

Looks like you may of ov CD 24 FF may give you crosshairs tomorrow or day after.. how often did you test for ov? FX and good luck :)

i test with the cbfm in am and opks in there's afternoon or evening. as they get draker i test three times a day.

Any of U Ladies ever have a Flat Line like my chart???

I'm totally confused!!

No not fully flat like yours but last 4 days were flat.... I've stopped temping now as I was too scared to do it...

Oh and Im 3+4 days pregnant.. when are you testing? x

Really I totally missed it as I was just popping in really quick CONGRATS!!! :happydance:

We only had one day of BD on O day so I'm not holding out much hope I'm just so confused by my chart as I've never had this many flat days !!! :shrug:

I know what u mean about scared to temp I couldn't stop temping w my BFP as I wanted to know if something was wrong but my temps didn't say much being on P kept them up I just knew in my mind something was wrong :(

Sorry to hear about the losses.. its so painful isn't it.

Well I have never had flat temps before but I almost did this cycle.. I just added you to friends on FF im called SoAnxiousTanya in there.. take a look at my chart :)

Just so scared now.. got cramping and breast pain.. hope its just womb stretching x

I had a ton of Cramps last time enough to have an emergency scan so it can b good!! FX

I saw your chart thank U :) I see what u mean by flat temps I usually have a few days flat but not 7!!! :haha:
Hope it's a good sign we will see not holding my breath!!

thanks hun hoping its womb stretching...

hope u get bfp soon when are u testing?

I will test when my temp goes up or I feel the need I know my body pretty well by now I usually get a line by 10dpo so maybe in a few days !!!

We r NTNP since the loss DH is afraid of another I was lucky I sneaked in the one day as he's been traveling for work and even luckier it was Oday!! ;)

I saw your chart Soanxiuos what's going on ??? Hope u are Ok :hugs:

A digital said not pregnant but still got lines

top is today fmu

bottom is afternoon/eve 11dpo

I rang the epau and they said ignore the digital as they dont recommend them and not to buy anymore. so may alter chart.. but to be honest..im thinking its another chemical x

Was just hoping they would be darker :(

Attachments

• piccollage1.jpg
    piccollage1.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 5
  • piccollage2.jpg
    piccollage2.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 4
I know how u feel I hope things turn around for u soon!!!
Big :hugs:

I'm here if ya need anything!!!

Soanxious, just saw your post. Keep the faith that the docs are right. You still have lines. *hugs*

Thanks Sisxxx

Thanks Cutie.. xx

took a frer tonight 2 hour hold..

Attachments

• frer2.jpg
    frer2.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 9
Ah I see it, it still looks good huni!!

Gee I feel shithouse tonight, I'm tired got a shocking annoying headache and my lower belly feels wierd... It's not cramps but more like stretching... Just uncomfortable... Cm is thick white and creamy I sure do hope that I get a good result this test!!

How you doing cutie??

Ah I see it, it still looks good huni!!

Gee I feel shithouse tonight, I'm tired got a shocking annoying headache and my lower belly feels wierd... It's not cramps but more like stretching... Just uncomfortable... Cm is thick white and creamy I sure do hope that I get a good result this test!!

How you doing cutie??

How am I doing? Bored! The TWW sucks lol. Hubby and I have been spending a lot of time with our flowers and watching nba basketball. I'm super hopeful for this cycle and hope it doesn't let me down! My boobs aren't sore yet and they always get sore after O. Not sure what it means (if anything) but I'm obviously ready to symptom spot lol

BM sounding EXCELLENT with symptoms hunny... x

Cutie this is you cycle too!! :D x

I left earlier head was in shed.. ended up taking another blooming test!!!!

I wish I could just STOP POAS!

top today smu 2 hour hold hardly any wee in cup. bottom yesterday

Darkest I got in my pregnancies... but thinking it may still end in chemical as not that strong xxxx

Attachments

• frer6.jpg
    frer6.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member