Really Dippy!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I'm getting really really dippy!! 8-[

Like last night/early hours I reinstalled my PC of course the time wasn't set but it took me over an hour to realise that an how late it was - 3AM I got to bed!

Sunday I went to get electric - Paid, said thank you & came home! No electric card! So Monday I went down to get it - Bought milk, came home! No electric card! #-o Went an got it yesterday walking down to the shop mumbling "electric card electric card" :rofl:

Ran water to do dishes yesterday! Walked away - Sort of a flooded kitchen! Not too bad but not the point either lol!

Got my boots today - Ordered black! NO I DIDN'T .... I ordered Khaki! Good job I like them!!

Have a habit of putting glasses into the cupboard only I miss an hit the glass of the door :? *Smash*!!

I won't say any more!!

Getting old? 8-[

:hugs: :lol: sorry un i had to laugh u sound like me!
I forget everythin these days i sat here this morning an realised its my stepdads(more like my dad) bday today :shock: i ran an got a card put 20 quid in it! :lol: great pressie!
x

early onset dementia???? :lol:

I think you ought to get a Nintendo DS with brain training to help dust off a few of those grey cells!

Wobbles,

Welcome to my world! I used to take the piss out of my mother for writing lists for everythin but if I don't write one I always forget something. I swear I don't want to become my mum!! The sad thing is she is now laughing at me!

:(

sorry to sopund cheeky but r due a period i get like that when im due on im clusey really bad i drop things when im due on

does anyone go to put the kettle in the fridge and try clip the milk jug onto teh kettle stand or is that just me :oops: :oops: ive done it all day today :oops:

i dont know must be because everything is a mess and im not used to it :lol:

thats my excuse and im sticking to it anyway :lol: :lol:

weestar21 said:
does anyone go to put the kettle in the fridge and try clip the milk jug onto the kettle stand or is that just me :oops: :oops: ive done it all day today :oops:
No I do silly stuff like that!
Sugar in fridge & milk in the big slide out drawer all my sugar, coffee etc go in!

I also went to shop for toilet roll tonight an erm forgot btw! :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->