Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

usual shit - wait til Monday... could be just a bleed... la la la. I know it's over

I hate their false hope! They just say it because it makes them feel better.
Obviously we hope it is 'just a bleed' but a scan at this point would be more helpful. Sending you strong hugs to get through the weekend. I would prescribe a lie down on the sofa, lots of chocolate and silly romcoms that give you an excuse to cry. Hm, I don't you very well, though. You might feel better taking your mind off this by parachuting, ziplining or creating a feast?

I'll try your first suggestion and the zip wire if that doesn't work!

Deal.
I'm on the first, too. With the addition of greasy hair and pajamas. Such class!

my hair is dry and frizzy - also needs a wash and I'm a long way through my valentines chocs - it sucks! Thanks for the comapny though

I am so irritated, my doctors wont see me till 8 weeks, and I am really worried something will happen before then. and not to mention that my hcg levels I really want them to check but I dont think they will.

Hi Chilli. How are you, what awful news to see, so sorry, I hope this is just a bleed for you and will be thinking about you and sending lots and lots of positive vibes.
Really feel for you hun :(
xxx

I am so irritated, my doctors wont see me till 8 weeks, and I am really worried something will happen before then. and not to mention that my hcg levels I really want them to check but I dont think they will.

9babies, I'd call your local hospital and ask o be connected to the early pregnancy unit. Tell them that about your history and that you are concerned about this new pregnancy. I'm sure they'll help, at least with a viability scan at 6 weeks.

Good luck and sticky sarnies xxx

we dont have early pregnancy units. I am in the usa.

but thanks so much! I appreciate it a lot!!!

Eeek, sorry! I just thought you were over here in the UK :dohh:

Well in that case, I don't see why your doctor won't see you earlier. After all, you're paying him/her well enough :haha:

bc it is standard, to not see till 8 weeks, and they believe if you are going to miscarry you are going to. and they can not prevent it. so not to get the heartache of the not seeing anything on a ultrasound bc it is too early. that is what My doc said last ti me I talked to her. I think I am switching doctors.

Chilli - So sorry hun, fx'd & :hugs: for you

9babies - Can't believe your Dr wont see you till 8 weeks, you'd think they'd want to reassure you everything is ok, hopefully if you change Drs you'll get a compassionate one next time :flower:

Congrats on the new BFP 9babies and Rabbit.

Chilli, I really hope all is ok! I wont say all the usual things, I know you are worried and I know how hard it is. Thinking of you though.

Sorry this is a flying visit. I am not feeling in the best mood. Not allowed to ttc until another blood test and results. mid to end april or even May. Gutted and wonder what the point of waiting for longer really matters now. I just hate wasting time MOAN MOAN.
x

Stardust, I totally get you! I HATE having to put my dream on hold, too :brat:

9babies, changing doctors in this case sounds like a great idea :thumbup:
Let us know how you get on xxx

Chilli - am crossing everything for you hon, am so sorry this is happening to you.

9babies - I'm not being seen til nearly 8 weeks as my Dr is away and the only other scan she could do would be at 5+4 which would be too early. Personally I'm ok with this, as at I've never got that far before and early scans when spotting have never helped me, never been able to tell me wtf is going on so I'm done with it all. Just going to wait and see what happens.

I posted this in another forum but I think you ladies would be able to help me or give me some advice.

In addition to the lower abdominal cramping and back pain I now have a swollen hard tummy and I look 4 months pregnant.

I just spoke to a nurse at Telehealth (Ontario, Canada) and I explained my symptoms and she comfirmed based on my LMP I am 5 weeks pregnant and my HCG level is WAY TOO LOW (33).

She wants me to go to the hospital tonight but I can't...it's my best friend's baby shower tomorrow and I'm the host and I have all the stuff at my house.

I'm going to be up all night now...if I'm going to miscarry I just want to get it over with...my heart hurts...

Congrats on the new BFP 9babies and Rabbit.

Chilli, I really hope all is ok! I wont say all the usual things, I know you are worried and I know how hard it is. Thinking of you though.

Sorry this is a flying visit. I am not feeling in the best mood. Not allowed to ttc until another blood test and results. mid to end april or even May. Gutted and wonder what the point of waiting for longer really matters now. I just hate wasting time MOAN MOAN.
x

Im the same I'm waiting for an appt at St Mary and then 10 weeks after that so can't TTC until June if i get pregant than they won't see me it's waiting is making things so much worse

I posted this in another forum but I think you ladies would be able to help me or give me some advice.

In addition to the lower abdominal cramping and back pain I now have a swollen hard tummy and I look 4 months pregnant.

I just spoke to a nurse at Telehealth (Ontario, Canada) and I explained my symptoms and she comfirmed based on my LMP I am 5 weeks pregnant and my HCG level is WAY TOO LOW (33).

She wants me to go to the hospital tonight but I can't...it's my best friend's baby shower tomorrow and I'm the host and I have all the stuff at my house.

I'm going to be up all night now...if I'm going to miscarry I just want to get it over with...my heart hurts...

Hi Newbie, I read this and felt for you, can you really this baby shower? I think if you do miscarry it'll be eomtionally very hard to do if not impossible and if you don't you will be so worried about it, im sure your friend wouldn't want you to put yourself through it. Is there a way you can get out of it ? can you ask your partner reorganise it for you at someone else house? I don't know your situation so if not your partner maybe confide in a friend to help you. You need to follow medical advise hon if they have told you to go to hospital your need to go you won't forgive yourself if you don't xx

Newbie I agree with Ovenbun that you need to put yourself first. I was miscarrying when I had my 30th birthday meal and the last place I wanted to be was in a restaurant surrounded by friends and their babies. Speak to your friend I am sure she will understand, she can just say to others that you are ill (I understand not wanting everyone to know you are going through a miscarriage, I've told friends after the fact). Take care.

Congrats on the new BFPs may they be super sticky!!! Strenght to those who are still fighting for their forever baby.

We've now made it to 20 weeks, cannot believe it. Still have difficulties coping with our losses sometimes but our angels will always be with us looking after their little brother or sister.
Thinking of you all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->