• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

Hello all
I had my fs appointment today and the Are doing the gene tests again to make sure everything is ok they are also testing dh. I asked about the leaking breaste so they are Checking my thyroid and prolactin level. Thyroid being stupid can make the body release prolactin. So now the month wait starts !! I will let you know the results on e I get them take care

Hello all
I had my fs appointment today and the Are doing the gene tests again to make sure everything is ok they are also testing dh. I asked about the leaking breaste so they are Checking my thyroid and prolactin level. Thyroid being stupid can make the body release prolactin. So now the month wait starts !! I will let you know the results on e I get them take care

Great news hun!

X

ps I hate thyroids, I had mine removed a few years ago and still have problems :(

Hello all

Good luck with your tests and let me know how they go. :hug:

One thing I don't understand is they asked if we were ttc I said yes and they did not say stop and wait for more testing! They did not day much at all

Yeah my FS said that it was ok to ttc again because if the blood tests showed anything they could treat whatever it was whilst I was pg... doesn't make a whole load of sense I agree! I think my FS had a gut instinct they wouldn't find anything... GOod luck hon! :hugs:

Hello ladies.

D'you think there should be a recurrent miscarriage section of this part of the site? At the moment there's just this thread, and a couple of others, and it'd be good to have a special section (a bit like the long-term TTC section) so that we can have threads on different RMC topics.

There is a RMC support section of I-Village, but there don't seem to be as many people using that site.

Have been trying to figure out how to contact the administrator to request this, but am not technical!

I will keep trying....

Yeah my FS said that it was ok to ttc again because if the blood tests showed anything they could treat whatever it was whilst I was pg... doesn't make a whole load of sense I agree! I think my FS had a gut instinct they wouldn't find anything... GOod luck hon! :hugs:
Thanks. Sometimes I do wonder with what they say if they realize they are contradicting!!

Hello ladies.

D'you think there should be a recurrent miscarriage section of this part of the site? At the moment there's just this thread, and a couple of others, and it'd be good to have a special section (a bit like the long-term TTC section) so that we can have threads on different RMC topics.

There is a RMC support section of I-Village, but there don't seem to be as many people using that site.

Have been trying to figure out how to contact the administrator to request this, but am not technical!

I will keep trying....

I think this is a good idea. I am a bit of an air head since kids. So at times I don't keep up with the thread!

Hello ladies.

I will keep trying....

Yes, I totally agree, I have always thought there should be a more dominant miscarriage forum on B&B. I will PM one of them now!!! xxx

Hello ladies.

I will keep trying....

Yes, I totally agree, I have always thought there should be a more dominant miscarriage forum on B&B. I will PM one of them now!!! xxx

Done, fingers crossed ladies xxx

Hello ladies.

I will keep trying....

Yes I think that would be agreat idea.....xx

smiler thats a fab idea!!! i think it would be easier to have a section so we can post about different tests rather then it being on one big thread.

i too forget to look on here sometimes and when i do theres so much to catch up on i forget whos wrote what lol.

wishing for bubs- glad you are being re-tested hope you get some answers.

only 5 days til my next app cant wait really hoping we get our results so can sort a careplan for the future and when i get pregnant. x

dont you just wish test results were instant! i hate being in limbo! good luck, babytots

and to the rest of us on this thread! sticky dust to us all

I think our own section is a great idea, so we don't have to back track each time we log in, and we can discuss certain things...TTC, tests, and even early pregnancy??? We obviously would have different fears and concerns than someone who has never had a m/c.

Wobbles said that she is going to speak with SC about this. Hopefully this will happen soon for us x

I'm all for a separate section. I'm also waiting on test results, but i'm not so crazy about the wait anymore, just taking it easy I guess. Tomorrow I do a progesterone test, and tuesday I get back some blood work from the Hematologist, so we'll see. Good luck to you guys waiting on answers

Great idea girls, I'm up for that

XXX

Thanks ladies. I have managed to email the administrator, so guess we'll see. Til then will join this thread!

Know what you mean about tests, it seems to take ages for everything. Hard to wait. Am meant to be eating healthily/not drinking much etc. etc. but is not going so well. Am one of those people who eats a lot when anxious, argh!

Hey girls, I'm from Brazil. I had 2 mc, both last year. The first one in august (one year ago) - there was no embryo - and the second one in december - the embryo was there by I started bleeding on week 6 and lost it...

Me and DH too several exams (one of them called crossmatch) and doctor said we had this blood incompatibility... I had to take some vaccines made of DH blood. Since march 2009 we've been trying to conceive again...

I heard this vaccines are not approved by FDA and american girls have to go to UK to take them. Have you heard of them?

Good luck for us!
xx

Hey girls, I'm from Brazil. I had 2 mc, both last year. The first one in august (one year ago) - there was no embryo - and the second one in december - the embryo was there by I started bleeding on week 6 and lost it...

Me and DH too several exams (one of them called crossmatch) and doctor said we had this blood incompatibility... I had to take some vaccines made of DH blood. Since march 2009 we've been trying to conceive again...

I heard this vaccines are not approved by FDA and american girls have to go to UK to take them. Have you heard of them?

Good luck for us!
xx
wow thats intresting i have never heard of it before but i guess this is a first for me talking to woman who have had more than 1 m/c.

do any of you english ladies know bout this? think i might have to google!

BKLOVE, when do you get your results? we get ours aug 26!!!! feels like a lifetime away but on the upside we were not told to stop TTC.

Speaking of TTC i am due to test in 3 days. I want to be pregnant but i dont!

good luck everyone sticky dust to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"