remember remember my bfp this november!

Hey Loobi Sweets:hugs:
Half a pound is fab babe!...At least it's going in the right direction:hugs:

Ahhh yes the baby question....dreading it! For the moment a special cuddle and making a wish which the baby fairy makes come true is enough...thankgod...:rofl:

Those puddings sound fab Hun....I'm booking a place at your table:rofl::hugs:
Not to sure about the mincemeat if I'm honest....but we'll see:dohh:

:hugs: and love chick xxx

HELLO!!!

i just finished sending a message to Lisa telling her that my lappy was crashing on every site except facebook, but now it has decided that its going to work!! at least for a while, i hope. so i thought i would just drop in to say hello and give you all a :hugs: !!! i have missed about a million pages so i will come on here tomorrow (hopefully, if the lappy behaves) to catch up with you properly xxx love you girls xxx

Morning girls...:hugs:
Hope you're all ok.
Loobi...I hope you're feeling better this morning sweets:hugs:
Can't wait for the test results this morning:winkwink:

Well girls probably the most crucial nights for us to BD last night and tonight and to take temps as well....and it's just not happening:nope: By the time I got into bed I felt so cold and achy....Shaun cuddled into the back of me and reckoned I was on fire so I took my temp and it was 100.8F...:shock: Needless to say no dancing went on. It was still up at 99.99F this morning so no point in charting it....I'm gutted...the last time we dtd was saturday which if I ovulated yesterday would of been 2days before or 3days before if I ovulate today....might have to dose myself up with paracetamol later:dohh:

:hugs: and love xxxx

morning ladies, well rylee is sleeping downstairs allowing me some time on the computer without her pestering me. been really hard work, when we leave her she cries for us, not nice but has to be done early or we will never be able to leave her. going to view a house with a friend of mine today so that forces me to leave her for an hour, i will let you know how it goes.

day 3 of clomid today & feel normal, no side effects so far so all is good. steves sister told us she is 6 weeks pregnant last night & i handled it really well, still had the thoughts of "when will it be my turn" though!

will catch up with you all later, got to go & wear out rylee so she doesn't trash my kitchen when i go out!

have a great day :hugs:

oh lisa, you poor thing..... i am sorry if i passed it on..hha.... well my sore throat has gone to my chest and its not at all nice.....but at least the kids are off today, so i dont need to go out...i am dying to make pies or cake with this mincemeat... i put extra nuts and glace cherries in mine, i halved the amount of peel and put equal amounts of the cherries in...it looks and smells amazing, i only had a small taste.... even DS , who isnt a lover of it, says it smells yummy....and Gaz said he may even eat some considering the amount of brandy that went in hahahahahah

i am making florentines and shortbread for the teachers this year, gaz got me some cellophane from e bay and ribbon to pretty them up to give...i had got boxes , but theyare too nice to use for food, cos they will get greasy....

wish we were all inthe same country , i would send ya all some....

hayley, great that you are feelin ok on the clomid, and i just know it will be your turn very soon darling..... your little family is going to grow...

erin.... cant wait to hear from you this morning.....

right , i am off ..DD ( kya who is 6) is waiting to get onto cartoonito....
lotsa love and :dust:
loobs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww Loobi...you're just the sweetest:hugs: I've dropped Callum off to school and the cold windy weather has actually made me feel a little better.
I'm so glad that all in Loobi house are impressed with the mincemeat....and the idea to put cherries in....:thumbup:....I have a jar of Robertsons Classic in the cupboard as backup:dohh::rofl:....the heathen that I am:rofl:
There's a lot of nasty bugs going round babe...get yourself some cough medicine...Robitussen is supposed to be good at increasing ewcm as well:winkwink:....not sure which variety thou.

Hayley...glad you're feeling ok on the clomid Hun. Did you know that FRER tests are bogof at the moment in Boots? The double pack is £10.49....couldn't believe it 8 tests for £20.98. They only had four packs on the shelf....I figured it would be rude to leave two sat there when one was free...:rofl:

Erin....I wonder if power of thought will make your alarm clock go off early?!:rofl:

:hugs::flow::kiss::flow::hugs:

hahahah lisa.... you are so funny...rude to leave two on the shelf..you and i think alike.... i cant believe a double pack over there is 10.49 wepay 16.49 in euro, i think thats a little over the odds..i may get some myself next time i go p north even if they no bogof....

and another thing....I HAVE A ROBERTSONS IN THE CUPBOARD TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what are we like??? hahahahahaha

glad the fresh air helped, sometimes it does you the power of good.... my sinuses hurt now too.... i blew my nose and i can still feel it... grrrrrrr always end up like this , probly need a nose spray....

hmmmm i think the little ov pains are revving up...hope so.... DS is off to UK tomorrow for ten days....with him not in the house will make :sex: a bit easier....we worry bout him hearing hahahahaha...

we cant get robutussin (sp ) over here i dont think.... which is a pain... i try not to take stuff these days anyway if i can help it.... its eased up a bit now, you know yourslef, its always worse in the morning ay???

right herei go...DS just brought my stereo down from my sewing room for me to put inthe kitchen ready for some seasonal fun hahahahahaha..... i feel about as xmassy as the easter bunny right now.... but the kids are so excited, so i must try to muster some up from somewhere for them.....

lotsa love and :dust:
loobs
xxxxxx

:rofl:....We're like two peas in a pod babe...:rofl:

:yipee: for an empty house:winkwink: I really hope you catch that Lil eggy babe:hugs:
I'm not sure how long the FRER offer is on for in Boots Hun...but if you're up north then you'd be saving a couple of £ per pack.

Aww no not sinus pain....that's horrible...not something I've suffered with too much thankfully but I know what you mean about not taking things:hugs:

I can't decide whether I'm hungry or not...might have a bowl of soup in a bit....craving bread today:dohh:...but will not give in!:bodyb:

:hugs:

you are so good.... i hadnt had any breakfast, didt fel like it, bt ust ate a few raisins there with a cuppa.. think i will do soup for lunch tooo..... i am really trying harder this week......

womder if erin is up yet... i would have poas in the early hours

I'm up I'm up!! Lol. Well, I POAS, and BFN. Oh well, I'm still not convinced I'm out of the game this month. My boobs are huge and sore and I keep getting this cramping on the same side in the same place. I'll go buy some more tests today, and hopefully tomorrow I'll get the results I'm DYING to see. 11 DPO is still kinda early. (Just trying to keep the PMA up.)

Lisa, hope you feel good enough to DTD today!

Laura, you can send me some of your baked goods anytime! Well, you should probably just take pictures of them for me to see. They might spoil on the way over here to the states.

Alright, hope everyone has a great day.

oh yeah it is still early.... keep up the pma.... you know your own body and if these things are not the norm for you...then hopefully this is IT for you, i really hope so...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh darn it hun...:hugs:
Still feeling so positive for you babe....hope tomorrow is the lucky day....some people don't get it til 15dpo so plenty of time yet sweets. All your symptoms sound fab:hugs:

That's a pain Erin, but as the others have said there's plenty of time left for a BFP and I've still got a good feeling you'll be lucky this month. FertilityFriend has some interesting stats which show that few women get their BFP at 11dpo:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/When-can-I-expect-a-positive-HPT-if-I-am-pregnant.html

oh holy crap girls. I GOT MY BFP THIS MORNING!!!!!!

i cant believe it. i really didnt think that we'd done it this month.i dont think i even would have bothered testing this morning if it wasnt for the fact that i was leaking milk last night, even though i havent leaked since jack was about 3 months old. i did an IC with 2mu and saw a line, very faint but clear, but i didnt look until half an hour after. couldnt resist doing a frer and there was a second line, faint but as clear as day and it appeared after about a minute.

i am in shock, i havent been able to stop smiling all day. :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: only 9dpo so i am terrified that AF will turn up still.

BUT OMFG I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

i really want to stick around here with you girls though, is that okay? covering you all with :dust:

ohmy god..im_mi....thats fabulous.... i am so pleased for you...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank you! i am terrified that something will go wrong... we are only going to tell our close friends and family for now but im sure we will start telling the world in a few weeks. i am so happy and so terrified, too!

ah , i know myself how scarey it is...but you have been given a gift... how wonderful...

i am delighted for you....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Imogen!!! That's absolutely fantastic news hun!!! Can we be bump buddies, pretty please? I know I'm a bit ahead of you, but we're still 1st tri.

Oooohh!! I'm so excited!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Awww Im_mi....I'm SOOOO Happy for you....even bought a lil tear to my eye:hugs:
You don't have to ask if you can stay with us you narna....we'd all miss you too much if you left....it's not allowed:winkwink:....Now get shaking that :dust: with Bexx over the rest of us, inbetween those :wohoo: laps around the house that is!:winkwink::rofl:

Bexx....I don't know if your interested but there is a couple of the hi-bebe dopplers on ebay with the heart rate read out...due to end in a couple of days I think...:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->