remember remember my bfp this november!

Cheers Lisa, I'll take a look. Doubt hubby will like me spending more money but we shall see. :D

Yay Imogen!!!! So happy for ya! :happydance:Now if I can just get mine. I keep feeling like AF is gonna show any minute. I went out and bought more tests, and got like 5 $$$ store ones, so I'm trying to hold the pee and hope things have changed from this morning. The $$$ store ones are more sensative than FRER, so maybe it'll pick something up.

Thanks for that FF think Bexx. Very interesting and hopeful!

Hey Erin:hugs:
does that mean that you're testing again tonight?....got everything crossed for you:hugs:
Well now DH has the chills, aches and temp...:dohh: looks like 2-3days before is going to be it for us....just hoping all the ewcm was enough to keep the lil guys alive:dohh::rofl:

I haven't decided yet. Good news is that boobs are more sore now than this morning and CP went back up. That gives me hope yet! Still very crampy. Makes me want to crawl under the covers and have a cup of tea.....actually, that sounds really good. Think I'll go heat up the kettle!

It all sounds so promising chick...I really hope you get it:hugs:

Erin, test again! :D And don't forget to post a pic in the gallery if you're at all uncertain of the result. ;)

Lisa, so sorry you and hubby have a fever. Is that the only sign of illness you're having?

I did end up buying a doppler off eBay, but not the hi-bebe one. I went for this one instead which was a bloody good price:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270476168332

It's a sonotrax, which has some good reviews here on BnB.

Lol...I knew you wouldn't be able to resist temptation after hearing lil munchkin a couple of times:winkwink:....it looks fab hun!

As for the :sick: people....it's all a bit strange really.
I was so cold last night everything had goose bumps on it and my back felt as if I'd been run down by a large truck....got into bed and ended up taking my temp which was 100.8F...had a very restless night...took temp when I woke up still 99.99F and aching...took 2 paracetamol and then got up and started the day...took Callum to school and the cold windy weather made me feel a lot better....haven't had a temp or any aches really since...weird! DH has had a temp and aches and chills this evening so I'm dosing him up with paracetamol....after being told there's no way woman:rofl::dohh:

Just finished my cup of apple cinnamon tea....sure did help with the cramps a bit. I saw that cinnamon helps with cramps....and they weren't lying!:flower:

I think I'm going to wait until tomorrow to test. Who knows, I might get antsy and do one later. I think I'm going to go befriend my couch.

Have a good evening!

:hi:

just popping in to say :hi:

having a bit of a poopy time here...dd is giving us grief.... i am feeling very muchlike i just cant cope with my life... like i cannot take any more...

i am not sure what we will decide to do, but i am feeling that gaz is not really up for trying to make another baby any more... the ones we have are causingus so much upset right now.... and as i said so many times before, our age is against us, i am feeling like i should just admit defeat....

not sure then what i should do, i probly shouldnt hang around in here, as it is a bit strange and it wil be like i am stalking you young girls if i do..... but i will miss you guys.....

feeling very low, and so will leave you for this evening...

lisa, hoep the illness eases quite quickly for you and dh

sending you all so much loobi love
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww Lisa, poor hubby. Men go all needy when they're even slightly ill don't they? :D I take it Callum is OK?

Erin, good on you for being strong lol. Hopefully tomorrow will bring a big fat BFP for you. :flower:

Erin, i really reallly hope that you get your BFP when you test!! AF symptoms are cruelly like early pregnancy symptoms. fingers crossed its the latter!! :hugs:

Aww lisa im so sorry youre all sick!! I hope you are able to BD still :haha:

Bexx, i would love to be your bump buddy! :) i ventured into first tri earlier but its all scary in there! *shrinks back to hide in here* :haha:

Loobs :hugs: you have a lot on your plate at the moment hun. I know its hard but maybe instead of saying 'im trying' or 'im not trying anymore' you guys could just... try to have some fun and relax. like not trying not preventing. Although i understand that after the amount of loss you have suffered, NTNP is a lot harder than it sounds. :hugs:

Thank you all for your congrats and well wishes, and thank you for being ok with me still loitering around here. Hopefully with Bexx and I hanging around it will double the preggo luck around here! :dust:

i really cant express how much i am hoping and praying that you guys get lucky soon. Youve all become such special friends to me xxxxxxx

Awe, Immi, please stay. I think it would be wierd if you left the group! Hopefully I'll be joining you shortly!:flower:

Aww Loobi.....I don't know what to say....apart from I'd love to have you as a stalker if you decide that you're getting off the rollercoaster:hugs:
This place wouldn't be the same without you:nope:

Hope DD is behaving a lil better now....is it one of the older ones or younger ones?
What's she upto sweets?

:hugs:

Hi Everyone:hugs:
This is gonna sound very strange as obviously I'm sat at a laptop and none of you are with me but it feels really quiet in here....hope everybody is ok:hugs:

I'm off work today as woke up this morning aching really bad and keep feeling sick as well...have contacted the doc to ring me back to see if he suspects the dreaded swine flu or not as work have to let infection control know if it is.
A tiny bit of news...I'm sure as I can be that I ovulated yesterday:yipee:...only to have spotting start this morning:dohh: Not a lot of hope for this cycle as we haven't been able to babydance these past couple of nights but hey ho...I guess time will tell.

Hayley~How's Rylee doing now? Was your kitchen in one piece when you got back?

Erin~.....it's almost time for that alarm clock...:rofl::hugs:.....Have got everything crossed xx

Im_mi....*Lisa shouts up to:cloud9:* How you feeling today hun? Have you got many symptoms going on?:hugs:

Bexx....oooh scan time is getting nearer:yipee: How's the sickness today sweets?

Loobi~Hope you're ok...thinking of you:hugs:

Heaps of Love to Everyone:hugs:

hiya...
hope you dont have swine flu love...i am not feeling too hot, my head is hurting constantly and paracetamol hasnt shifted it...

had to go to the library this morning qith Cordelia's class, for shared reading, and we read a christmas carol.... love that story.... the kids all loved it and then they were all singing xmas songs.... i was so delighted when 2 ladies came up and told me how they think My cordy is just beautiful..... very proud mummy i am....

how are you doing imogen??? i am worrying bout you lovey after seeing your fb status.... hope you are alright....

i have Kya home today, she is full of cold and snots and cough....she also has a few little spots on her face, i am hoping she doesnt have chickenpox on the way...

i cant believe its wednesday already..where has the past week gone???

sending you lots and lots of love.

ERIN....did you test again poppet?

loobi hugs to you all

BFN again today.:growlmad: Atleast no AF yet. I'm not out until the fat lady sings. But it is frustrating.....especially since I've been cramping for like 4 days now and that's not normal for me....if I'm not preggo, something is going on down there. Upside is if this is my reg. 28 day cycle, I'm not due AF until Friday.

One more day of work, then it's Thanksgiving! I still hate my job. Oh well, what can I do.

I guess I'll test again tomorrow if still no AF. I don't think there is any point in doing another one later if the FMU was neg.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Laura, what is your FB info? If I friend you, please don't mention TTC on FB......nobody really knows!:flower:

erin... its laura louise heath....it wil show a pic of a santa sewing so you know its me...i wont mention it at all, please do same for me, as no one really knows we are trying either... too many opinions on there.. xxxxx see ya there!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->