• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

removed

I will definitely try / not try those things we don't eat seafood ever so don't have to worry about that. What about like sauces on things...spaghetti, Alfredo etc.. BUT, he had some kind of reaction to oatmeal and mango's in baby food form (threw up for hours) when are you supposed to try again. Like should I try him with cut up mango or a baby food of it .
If that makes sense :dohh:

Sauces are fine. I wouldn't do actual spaghetti though unless you cut it up super small. Finn used to gag on it since its so long. He does better with elbows or shells.

I'd try normal mango in pieces and keep a phone near by just in case he gets sick again. But, unless mango is a common part of your diet I wouldnt worry about it. :p

Hmmm, I was always told honey is fine after a year, it even says that on the honey jar. The AAP says honey after 12 months is fine, but every doctor gives different advice.

never heard the honey thing but LO never had it as i watched an episode of ER once and it was on there lol also had prawns around 18 month (was never told they couldn't) no reaction thankfully.

LO walked around the mall today as i didnt bring the pram and she didn't moan and was well behaved

Paige was walking around Asda yesterday like a big girl. (although she kept running away!)

Emerald can now screw the lid on pretty much anything! But she can't unscrew them :haha:

Right now she has screwed the lid back on her little buddy fruits thingy like 10 times and keeps saying "DIS" and handing it back to me to unscrew.

EDIT: she is now beating the screwed on lid on the highchair to try to get it off lmao, she's cracking me up.

Haha! When she can unscrew them too you're in trouble :p

Jade tries to repeat what you say to her its so cute!

Michael ate really well with really chewy finger foods

Finn now points to things with one finger! Hes been pointing for a while now but just gestured with his whole hand. He'll nod "yes" now and shake his head "no".

He also says "down", "apple" and "papa" for grandpa.

Finn now points to things with one finger! Hes been pointing for a while now but just gestured with his whole hand. He'll nod "yes" now and shake his head "no".

He also says "down", "apple" and "papa" for grandpa.

Em has recently started answering yes and no with nods also.

And thats great about "apple" and "papa"! :thumbup: I love to hear their little words, its so amazing. I don't think my LO will say either of those for a long time lol

Apple, ball, and balloon all sound very similar, when he says them, haha. It takes me a moment to know what the heck hes talking about!

Apple, ball, and balloon all sound very similar, when he says them, haha. It takes me a moment to know what the heck hes talking about!

Haha a lot of Em's words are like that too, they are distinct in their own way but you have to be used to hearing them to know what she is talking about. Most anyone else wouldn't even notice she has said something but she is very clear about making it obvious what she wants even if the words aren't crystal clear. Like "yes" she said "yaSH" with a lot of emphases of the SH. And "hello" she says "hayo" and "uh oh" she says "ha. ha." :shrug: lol. i sometimes wonder why she repeats them a different way then she hears them, and when they are going to turn into the actual word..

But then most other words she repeats EXACTLY like we say... so I really wonder why those select words she doesn't.

Kailee likes to come up to you and point saying no no no if its not something she wants, i honestly think all im ever going to hear if she wants me now is her scream oh mom, and if im not in the room its oh mom air (how she says where) are you bit more slurred though lol

Noah's still not had peanut butter or honey, or nuts at all or anything with nuts in (like nutty chocolate, not traces of nuts I mean). I'm paranoid :lol:

Noah's still not had peanut butter or honey, or nuts at all or anything with nuts in (like nutty chocolate, not traces of nuts I mean). I'm paranoid :lol:

I was too, until we had ALL of her allergy testing done (because she was allergic to barley) and she's allergic to almond and hazelnut too. But she was good to go on peanuts! :thumbup: I still didn't give her peanut butter until a few months after getting tested anyway.

I've been awful when it comes to nuts.:blush: I'll forget thinks have nuts in them like candy that i'm eating and give her a bite or get her toddler stuff that has peanut butter in it without thinking. But, shes never shown any sign of allergy to that or anything else shes ate so i'm not to worried about it.

Today Syri got into her wipe warmer (cos theres no latch, what a stupid design) and pulled out all the wipes..i scolded her for it and she started to put them back. :haha: i was quite proud of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->