removed

Noah taking well expressed breast milk! So proud

Aliyah actually let me do the washing up in peace:haha:
Normally im not allowed to be at the sink lol

Alice is potty training and didnt have any accidents all day yesterday :)

he came over to me with the cat from his happyland set saying meeee ow meee ow meee ow, he also said bike and proceeded to show me when i picked him up from my mams ( thats where his bike stays) and said i love you :) n'awww. He was also very good at the drs today.

Emerald said "uh oh" instead of "ha. ha." lmao, glad she's got it down now

LOL the other day Kenneth said bullshit and I got it on tape.

I said "Kenneth, say mama" and he just stares at me and goes "a boo a boo a bullsheeet"

I was contemplating putting it on FB as a majority of the people who are on there are either family, close friends/co-workers, or you guys. But then I was worried people would think I'm some like abusive parent who constantly swears.

Lol swearing isn't abusive. That's so funny though!! "say mama!" "bullshit" :rofl:

LOL I know, but I do say shit a lot, it's terrible. I've tried stopping but I am having a really hard time. I don't know where he got bullshit. I will have to upload it on here when I get home.

Emerald said "diaper"!! :D She has been playing with her little baby doll and trying to fold her diapers onto the babydoll for days now and so I'd be like you want to put a diaper on your baby? and today she said "Di-pa" and then just di-pa over and over while she put it on her baby doll :haha: So proud!

Arianna is 90% off bottles :dance:. She had been taking 3 a day (two for naps, 1 for bed time) and I weaned her cold turkey off the nap time bottles with no problem. Now I just need to worry about the bed time one lol

We've gotten Em down to 3 a day, but how did you wean her off the nap time bottles?

Honestly, I just put her to bed without a bottle. She cried softly, more like fussed for about 5 minutes then just talked herself to sleep.

Connor's eczema is infected :( But he's been really good, not whingey, and played with the nurse when we went to the doctors :cloud9:

Aliyah actually attempted to feed herself today:dance:

She was satisfied from a breastfeed, first time in 3 weeks :dance:

This wasn't today, but was yesterday. Azia actually volunteered to help clean out her horse's stall, haha. Usually she wants nothing to do with that! (Which I suppose most people can understand why, but personally I don't mind it! :p )

Only have a new born, but i cant believe how much she has grown in a week :shock: and shes starting to look like a mini me now :D
Oh and night time hasn't been so bad she seems to love her sleep, i hope this lasts forever probably wont as shes only 10 days old lool :(!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->